August 27, 2014 | 1869 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Plum Seduction

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

If you are looking for a gorgeous, standout plum shade, you have to try Plum Seduction. Plum Seduction is a radiant magenta purple/plum polish that is a shade similar to Revlon's Superlustrous Wild Orchid Lipstick. It is one of my most favorite nail polish shades at the moment. Another reviewer mentioned that Plum Seduction is a close dupe for OPI 's Ate Berries in the Canaries, which I haven't seen, but would highly recommend purchasing this polish if you are thinking about getting the OPI because I think you might like this shade as much or better. I love love love this polish!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2011 1:49:00 PM More reviews by TheatricalWinter

Unbelievable! It's been like... 5 days since I applied it and it hasn't chipped at all! I used Orly Top2Bottom as both basecoat and topcoat, but it never has this effect with other polishes.
One coat of this polish is enough, it's light and consistent. Also, the color might be a dark fucsia, but it's not childish or informal at all, I've been wearing it to work, school, interviews and it gives my skin a very healthy, glowing look. It's great as a color accent, and I only hope you're not the type that wants to change her nail color every day or so, because this color is still going strong after 5 days! It's also great under shimmery or glittery topcoats.
I only wish I had more than 20 nails to wear it on...

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by lovedrunk

Love this color! It's fun and definitely great for summer. Revlon makes really good quality nail polish. It goes on smooth and the color is super bright and cute.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love finding a great drug store dupe! I have been lemming OPI Ate Berries in the Canaries for months, and couldn't find any other color close enough (high or low end) to satisfy me. Looking at swatches of ABitC and Revlon Plum Seduction online, they are very, very close. PS might be a hair more purple than ABitC (which I actually prefer) but I won't know for sure until I have both. Anyhow, I went ahead and picked up Plum Seduction, and it's *exactly* the berry-fuschia jelly I've been looking for for summer. It's really a gorgeous color, much more vibrant than in the above pic, and the formula is great too. A steal for just under $5 at the drug store; I am completely satisfied with it. I may not even need the OPI version now that I have this :) UPDATE: So I eventually did acquire OPI ABitC and it is extremely similar to PS - I would say it is slightly more purple on the nail and has a creme finish while PS has a jelly finish (more sheer and shiny). So, while not exact dupes they are very close cousins and PS still is a suitable drugstore alternative.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

plum seduction is a nice magenta/fuschia that goes perfectly with berry haute lipstick! Verry festive,sunset color! Creamy,last long.could go well with coral reef lipgloss.verry nice color! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2010 2:25:00 PM More reviews by steffmd25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great nail polish color. I have several nail polishes, and this might possibly be my first Nail Polish review. It is just that pretty. I really love how it looks on my skin. Very impressed. This will get much wear during this season. One of my 3rd grade students complimented me on my polish color, and asked, what's the name of it? I told her umm.. well its Plum something, I can't remember, LOL. Great polish ladies!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2010 4:54:00 AM More reviews by BDefined

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

a beautiful magenta color. has a descent shine to the polish as well. depending on the quality of your basecoat, you may only need one coat of color. i am absolutely in love with the color, looks pretty alone or under a glitter polish

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2010 3:28:00 AM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am so in love with this color. I put it on my toenails over a week ago and I just don't want to remove it! It's wearing like iron w/o base/top coat, so I don't actually need to anyway. I really debated getting this color, but in the end I just couldn't resist. I'm not a fan of pinks (plus then generally look horrid on me), which was what caused the indecision. However, this has just enough purple in it took look great on me. I love the color; it's funky, but very feminine, and gets lots of compliments. Between this and Revlon "tropical temptation" I doubt my pedi's will vary very much this summer :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2010 3:40:00 AM More reviews by CatEyedBabe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loved this polish! I was kind of weary of it when looking at the bottle, as I don't usually go for the hot pinks, and that's what it looked like. But, I decided to give it a go. It went on so smoothly, and did not show up a hot pink at all. It goes on as more of a mauve-reddish-pink-plum color. It's so beautiful! I put on two coats, without any clear topcoat, and it hasn't chipped or faded in a week! I'm really impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2010 5:16:00 PM More reviews by liazzie9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

First off, I loooove this color. I think it's similar to opi's dimsum plum. It appears more pink on the nails vs more purple looking in the bottle, it's like a fuschia color that's not too bright. I feel like it's a jewel toned color, and application was a dream whereas other revlons can be streaky

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No