November 28, 2014 | 1412 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish in Refined [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2009 5:54:00 PM More reviews by jlinh2u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great highlighter for gold/peach blushes. I use this my NARS Luster blush and it's love!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2009 2:01:00 AM More reviews by RealDealBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this after going out with the purpose of buying a msf. I originally went for perrfect topping, but found it too glittery and decided on this one instead. This 'color' is a very natural hilighter that will probably work on any skin color (I'm nc42). I use this mainly as a hilighter, then run the brush over my face with the remnants - it leaves a slight glow that even my husband commented on how good my skin looked. Beware - too much will make skin appear oily and waxy. Also, going in person to pick out your msf will allow you to pick out one with veining that's right for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2009 9:21:00 PM More reviews by cyung79

I LOVE THIS!!! I've never used a highlighter/bronzer in my life until this one, because I felt too glittery. After reading the reviews here, I decided to give it a try and I'm so glad I did. This gives me that perfect shimmery glow that we all want, without being obvious.

If your on the fence about it, give it a try, I'm sure you'll love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2009 12:47:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought Refined at my MAC outlet for $19. It is slightly shimmery but not at all glittery. It is a great highlighter. The color is a light golden peachy pink. The differences in these MSF can really vary depending on the veining. Some have alot more peachy and bronze running through it. I chose the lightest MSF that had more pink and beige running through it because I am fair.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2009 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Quickgirly04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I adore my mac skinfinish! Such a perfect highlighter! It gives you such an amazing glow especially in summer. It can even give you a subtle waxy effect which gives an illusion that you have flawless, baby soft skin.

No lie, everytime I wear this, people tell me that my skin is flawless and looks so glowly and healthy.

Thanks! Love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2009 11:15:00 AM More reviews by moominstar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful beige/gold shimmery highlighter that adds a gorgeous glow to the skin (I'm NC25). I love this MSF as it is actually quite subtle in its impact and not overly sparkly. I wanted a product that I could use to simply add a touch of gold to my cheeks - and over some of my matte blushes in order to vamp up the glamour for an evening look and I'm so glad I found this as it really does deliver. It is LE and so no longer available online or in-store but I managed to locate mine on good old E-bay. I would definetly recommend this to anyone who does not already own a gold toned highlighter - it truly is a little stunner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2009 6:40:00 PM More reviews by lovermac

I got this at the CCO and it really love it. I couldn't decide between this and Perfect topping and I chose this because I thought Perfect Topping might be too cool toned for me. I am so glad I ended up getting this one. It gives just a nice gold glow to my cheeks. I put it over my blush with a big fluffy powder brush and it just puts the right amount on to make my cheeks look glowy. This has a beautiful finish. I wish I had picked up two while I was there as the CCO is a couple hours away, and I likely won't get back there again. I chose a refined with quite a bit of the light beige colour and not too much of the coral pink. I wish my Gold Spill would have the same finish as this. I love Gold Spill, but it has too much sparkle that can be a pain to try and shake off before application. This has a beautiful texture without too much shimmer or sparkle. Love it. If you are near a CCO , I highly recommend picking this up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2009 9:15:00 AM More reviews by natuerlich0207maria

I love love love this MSF. It's perfect for my light NW15 skin. I love orangy blushes and this MSF is just the perfect colorcombination to give me a nice glow on the cheeks. It's great layered as a blush or softly washed on the cheeks as a highlight. Just great.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2009 4:44:00 AM More reviews by cserannie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is indeed a GEM as my previous reviewer said. I know that if someone has an oily skin, than she is afraid of using anything that gives even a tiny shimmer. I have oily skin therefore the SA suggested me this, because Refined is more like silky-shimmery and not glowy-glittery. I put it only above my cheekbone and the outer corner of my eye. I don't use it on my whole face!
Great product. Pricey but it last forever! Highly Recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2009 1:54:00 AM More reviews by atsugari

I found this little gem in my CCO. At first I didn't care much for msfs because I found them too glittery. This one gives me a subtle healthy glow and I'm in love. This give me a peachy glow on my cheeks I use it everyday. It blows all my ds highlighters away.