September 2, 2014 | 1563 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Trublend Minerals Blush in Shimmering Sands

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2010 4:53:00 PM More reviews by sanyav

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product!! And I absolutely hate Cover Girl products - they are for very young girls, and are generally very low quality. The exception are this blush and Lash Blast.

This very similar to NARS Orgasm - it has the same peachy sheen and slight pink tone, however less pigmented. It is very sheer and it will only show up on fair skin. It really gives my cheeks a shimmery (not glittery) golden, peachy-pink glow. On darker skin tones it would probably only give a golden highlight (similar to Too Faced Snow Bunny)

Packaging is HUGE. 18g of product for $8 - probably the cheepest blush/highlighter I have ever purchased! I would definitely re-purchase this item but I dont think I'll ever have to!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2009 7:25:00 PM More reviews by dawnwfoster

I purchased this product today along with the face powder in the same line. I will be returning BOTH tomorrow. It takes way too much product to show up on my face (I have a medium/fair olive complection). I was literally buffing this product onto my face for 10 minutes just trying to get it to show on my cheeks. It finally does show up, but requires far too much work and time for the effect that can be achieved with just 20 seconds from any regular blush. The packaging is also low quality. There was powder all over the place even before I removed the sticker from the sifter. I am not waiting to find out whether this product breaks me out, I am returning it tomorrow.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2009 6:10:00 AM More reviews by holdparanoia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think I'm the only one who loves this product. It gives a very natural peach tint to my fair skin and a nice glow. Its like a highlighter and blush in one. The packaging is a little awkward and that is my only complaint. Sometimes you lose a little of the product opening and closing the lid. You learn to work around it though. I really love this color but I can see how darker skin tones wouldn't, its a very sheer color.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2009 1:06:00 AM More reviews by iluvvader9

I absolutely HATE this product. I actually bought this in pure romance and it is definitely not made for women of color. I have a golden skin tone so it didn't work out for me, AT ALL. The pure romance is extremely light pink(almost white) and it's way too powdery and dusty. It would probably work out for someone with really fair skin, but other than that don't even try it. It's nothing but shimmer, and I bought this to use as a BLUSH. Actually it's barely even shimmer because you can't even see it. I usually don't like wasting products, so I even tried using it as a light, all over-finishing powder, but it doesn't even work for that. I give up, I've never disliked a CG product this much in my life. What a waste of $7.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2009 11:55:00 AM More reviews by doublej

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color on the lid is a peachy color but the actual product is pretty much the same as the Pure Romance. Both are not pigmented in color but just highly shimmery. You can't tell the difference which one you're wearing.... it's just shimmer. The lid is not a screw on but just a pop off pop on lid which is dangerous because all the powder can just fly everywhere if you're not careful.