Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer-Medium Tan

3.9

Water, Glycerin, Isobutane, Butylene Glycol, Propane, Polysorbate 20, Laureth 3, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Ceteareth 25, Polyquaternium 4, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance, Erythrulose, Dihydroxyacetone

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

The weird thing about this is I'm not the same colour as I am in the lotion. I'm fair, but ca get away with using medium in the lotion but in the mousse it looked too dark / orange for me so I exchanged it for the light and it's fine. I love how easy this is to apply and the best part is - it dries quickly! It says no odor and that's not completely true, it's not as bad as the original lotion but the self tanner scent is still there. One of my favourite drugstore self tanners.

great self tanner! Very easy to rub in, doesn't streak, doesn't smell horrible, dries super quick, doesn't rub off, and doesn't fade patchy, great authentic color. The only thing I would change is how much you have to build it. I know its a gradual tan but I wish it packed some more color with each application so I could get a dark rich tan without having to build up so many layers of foam. Besides that its a great value for the price, and I would recommend the medium to tan instead of the lighter version it doesn't give much color and looks really yellow. The medium to tan version is perfect.

on 6/25/2013 1:59:00 PM

I am about as white as snow, and here in the south, all the "pretty girls" are tan. Despite being outside in the sun ALL THE TIME, I still couldn't seem to get a bronze complexion. Ive tries many different spray on tans and tanning lotions, but these often caused streaking or orangeness, and took a long time o build up, but to my surprise, about an hour after applying the foam, I already began to see results. Now 3 days later, I look like I like in the sun! I am EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH THIS PRODUCT!*

*Shave and exfoliate skin before applying. I recommend washing hands, knees and elbows after applying to avoid and orange streaking.

on 6/16/2013 5:29:00 PM

This stuff truly is a great drugstore find for summer! I am not a fan of self tanners because I feel like the smell sticks with me wherever I go. I tried this, because I was in dire need of a tan before I left for Florida vacation. Good thing I picked it up! I use it when I get out of the shower and am freshly exfoliated. It goes on smooth and dries really fast! I was actually surprised at the moisture ability of this product. Usually I have to slab on a huge amount of moisturizer for my extremely sensitive legs after I shave. But this stuff didn't irritate razor burn, or irritate my legs in any way! It has a great color, but I do recommend getting the medium-tan version. The fair version didn't show up on me. The tan it gives is natural and not orange at all. For only around $8 its a pretty great find. Check it out!

on 6/12/2013 2:07:00 PM

I absolutely am head over heels in love with this stuff! I used to tan in the tanning bed about 5 times a week so i am used to being pretty tan, until my mom popped up with stage 4 melanoma cancer....all the sudden the tanning bed looked very undesirable! But with fair skin, blue eyes and natural light hair I should have known better. But then I tried this stuff and wow, the color is amazing, it really is the natural tan color I achieve in the tanning bed. Kudos to you Jergens for saving all our skin, I will fake bake with this stuff any day of the week!!

on 6/3/2013 6:21:00 PM

HOLY FREAKING GRAIL.
This is an amazing self tanner. The foam dries SOOO quick but not too quick so you have time to rub it in. As soon as you've gotten it thouroughly rubbed in then its already dry. You dont have to walk around feeling sticky and smelling that crappy self tanner smell. This has no smell at all! I definitely reccommend this and will repurchase and repurchase !!

I LOVE THIS STUFF! I'm incredibly fair, and I've always wanted sun kissed skin (minus the possible cancer) This tanner is a godsend. It's not orange, but it is incredibly pigmented-yet it's fairly easy to achieve and maintain the color that you want after you get the hang of it. I love that it has a foam formula- I find that there's less of a chance it'll get spotty or streaky on me and usually looks fairly even! One of the big selling points, though, was the smell. I got the "odor free" formula, and I didn't really think it would live up to this claim. BUT IT DID! There is some smell immediately after I put it on, but once dry, I can't smell it at all! No more fake tanner nastiness!
However, the one downside that I can see is the packaging. Although the foam itself is convenient, the can tends to disperse way more product than I want, and will continue to seep product after I use it. This isn't a huge problem for me, though, because I end up using all of the extra product anyway, but it would definitely annoy me if this was a more expensive tanner.

But with this color and at this price? I've already gone through two bottles of this stuff! HG for sure!

on 5/29/2013 12:55:00 AM

LOVE! I'm super fair skinned and this gave me a really healthy brown glow. It's dries so quick and once it is dried the smell is gone. The lotion version of this made me sweat so badly and when I bought the foam my application time was cut in half!

on 5/22/2013 10:22:00 PM

I used the Fair to Medium bottle on my legs a week ago and didn't noticed enough tan, so I used the Medium to Tan bottle on my legs a few days ago. Wow what a difference and its a nice even tan without the orange look. I only used it once and so far it has lasted 2 days, without any re-application. No reaction to my skin. I applied the product after a shower without any lotions or powders applied to my clear skin. The foam smells floral, streak free, and dries VERY fast. I would definitely buy this product again, maybe.

on 5/22/2013 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Let me start by saying this- I am REALLY pale. So seeing any type of tan on me looks strange and fake. But I started using this in the hopes of building up a natural looking tan without scaring myself when I look in the mirror. I am used to high end spray tans since my mom works in a spa and does them for special occasions but it's such a pain and I hated when it wore off. I was looking for something lasting and natural to have a glow all summer long. I'll admit- at first I thought it HAD to look orange and fake and was very paranoid I looked like an orange's cousin but people kept complimenting me. Finally we took pictures on the beach and I wasn't blinding people with my whiteness! I looked beautifully and evenly tanned. Bottom line: the foam is easy to apply and not streaky. The bottle lasts forever and is cheap compared to many tanners. I used it on my face and it's very light and didn't clog my pores. It builds beautifully and evenly. It looks natural. It dries quickly. Pleasant smell(sort of flowery with a hint of tanner) that goes away after about 30 min. I would recommend it to a friend.