Chanel Glossimer - Tickled Pink

3.9

on 8/11/2004 12:21:00 PM

I like glosses with a bit more color, and this is the sort of pigment I'd expected from Starlette, which was far too sheer. With Cry Baby over the top, it's the perfect shimmery pink. Maybe they'll come up with one lip gloss that has both qualities. Now, back to the color - this is an opaque, cool pink with a bit of mauve, and minimal shimmer. Very soft and feminine. If it weren't LE I'm very tempted to repurchase, but at the US RRP, it's not that worth it for me.

This one was just a bit too opaque for me. If you're looking for sheerer (which I obviously am), try Jaipur or Jean Rose. The color is an opaque light pink with shimmer and a slight iridescence.

on 6/18/2004 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Just picked up this color at the Chanel counter and fell in love with the color before I even applied it to my lips! Heck this is the color of being in love, fabulously candy pick with a hint of shimmer and a smidgen of lavender. The best part...my lips stayed pink even after the gloss wore off. Such a tooth-achingly sweet color!

on 5/9/2004 3:22:00 PM

I picked up this color becuase I thought it looked 60's pop, Mary Quant-ish. I have pale olive skin with blue-gray eyes...so obviously there would be some contrast with my skin tone, because of the lavender tone, which is what I was looking for. The AMAZING thing about this is that when its first on, it has that electric quality to it, but it fades into a very very nice tone. It actually looks very good on my MMM skin and its unlike any other gloss I have. The olny other Chanel Glossimer I have is Twinkle and I like Tickled Pink SOOOO much more. The only I will have to wait and see about is whether, in time, there will be leakage (ooze) around the top, like my Twinkle has done.

on 1/10/2004 8:58:00 PM

I don't like this color at all. It just doesn't look right on me. The gloss is also very thick. I haven't tried the other colors yet. This is my first because it came in a gift set.

on 10/28/2003 12:10:00 AM

so ugly! that's all i have to say.

on 10/23/2003 9:19:00 PM

I was not happy with this product. VERY gloopy and sticky. I also do not like the color. It is a frosty very blue based pastel pink. Not very flattering on me, despite the fact that blue based pinks generally do look good on me. Also, outrageously over priced.

on 5/12/2003 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I can't usually wear pink but this is very wearable with my coloring..I love blue based pinks..And the pigment in this glossimer is better IMO then the others I've tried..

on 4/6/2003 1:44:00 PM

This is a really pretty blue based pink. I find that it goes on fairly sheer, giving a hint of the pink colour. Like the other Glossimers, it has fabulous consistency and staying power. The only reason I took one lipstick off is the price. Because it is Chanel you are basically paying for the name. If I ever use this up, I will probably repurchase.

on 3/29/2003 10:09:00 AM

This color is so beautiful! It is the perfect color for spring! The gloss lasts a long time and the consistancy is not too thick.

Recommended for Medium Skin