February 28, 2015 | 1282 users online

Powder - BeneFit Cosmetics - Hello Flawless!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Roxas1234530

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've only worn this for 2 days now, so I will update this periodically, but I like this powder quite well.:)

Benefit says this powder can be used as foundation, using the enclosed brush for sheer coverage and the sponge for fuller coverage. I myself, do not think the brush is that good but I like the along for covering any spots I want to cover or under my eyes. This powder does not crease in any lines, in fact it makes your face look very smooth and soft. This powder really does make your skin soft too. I like to use it with a big fluffy powder brush all over for just evening out the skin a little bit, and then I will go in with the sponge anywhere i feel like I need a little more coverage, which is usually only under my eyes.

The only thing I wish I could change about this powder is the fact that it leaves a little sheen on my nose. The finish of this is actually matte but not like a really dry matte. Just smooth like velvet, but for someone reason on my nose it just kinda glows a bit. Which I suppose is not bad but I usually prefer my nose to be really matte since it is INCREDIBLY oily.

Overall I think this powder delivers, it does make your face look flawless without looking like you have makeup on. the only reason people would think you had makeup on, is because your face will just look so flawless they will think you must have makeup on. Which is not a bad thing at all.:)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2014 5:19:00 AM More reviews by b2kkkel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

SUCKS. I was after a powder foundation with full coverage and this sucks, I mean truly sucks. It's probably sheer to semi medium in my opinion with absolutely no lasting power at all. It didn't hold up on a warm day and it didn't hold up on a cool day. I find it to be really drying and uncomfortable to wear. There's only such a small amount of product so it shouldn't be so expensive. Estee lauder double wear foundation costs less than this crap! It doesn't form in fine lines and it minimised some large pores. That's really the only good thing I can say about it. You can achieve what it gives by purchasing something that costs lest and contains more product. BOO !!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Brittbritt963

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This powder with the foundation is not a good mix. It does not make the foundation stay in place at all. I use this as foundation when I want light coverage. It stays on by its self better than on top of the hellos flawless liquid foundation. It's so strange. Do not waste your money on this or the foundation. Just don't do it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2014 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Suzaroos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I seriously love this powder. I have dry skin so I've never tried a lot of different powders. I randomly picked this one up one day and it's freaking amazing. It makes my skin look as close to flawless as possible and makes it feel so soft! I really like putting it under my eyes over my concealer as well. It stops my concealer from creasing and does not settle into my fine lines, like 99% of powders do -___- The only negative is the color. I'm super pale and the lightest color is a bit too dark for me. That doesn't stop me from wearing it though!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by buytoomuchmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product a while ago and lately discovered it again in the back of my makeup storage so I've been using it quite often for the last month.
Frankly, it didnt live up to what I'd expected it to do. It's quite a sum of money for 8g of a powder and it wasn't noticeably better than any other drugstore powder i've used.
The consistency is very light, it gives me light to medium coverage but sadly doesn't keep me shine-free for too long, maybe for three hours with a good primer and my HG foundation for oily skin. It's an ok overall setting powder but I personally wouldn't recommend buying this, considering it costs a lot and - in my opinion - it's not worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2014 5:27:00 AM More reviews by Rayellaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this in the how to look the best at everything kit. Used it one day with the boing concealer, porefessional and my studio fix fluid foundation and people were asking me all day what products I used were. It's pretty great but i do have fair skin and it went on nicely.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2014 1:16:00 AM More reviews by sarachancy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It gives your face a matt look however it does not control oil, so girlies with oily face might want to fix it with a setting spray over the top. Although it doesnt control oiliness, it does not makes you a greaseball nor making your face looking blotchy. In fact, when applying it in the morning, it is easier for me to keep my make up looking fresh throughout the day with touch-ups. It has to do with its finely milled powder, making it easier for a second layer of powder.

Extra point for the packaging, perfect for keeping it in your make up bag. It is compact and comes with a brush and a sponge. You can absorb your dissolved make up with the sponge then reapply the powder with the brush.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Alimulc4

Eh. Nothing special... Especially for the price. Save your money and try something else

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Didn't cover anything, didn't even anything, and didn't last. I don't get the hype, this stuff is awful.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Pandoraaa

I love this powder so much! I have bought it multiple times because it's just so great. Well firstly, there is a great selection of shades and you will definitely find one to match your skin tone. The powder itself is so smooth applied with either a brush or a sponge, and looks so flawless! It actually improves the look of the texture of your skin. Also it has great coverage! I find that if I want to cover a spot I use the sponge that comes with the powder and it covers it amazingly! Therefore you don't need a really heavy foundation prior to putting this powder on, however you can if you want and it won't look cakey at all! This powder just does not cake! The only reason that I give this 4/5 instead of 5/5 is because it doesn't have great oil control, i find that I have to apply more in my t zone after a while however I don't mind because the pros really outweigh the cons with this powder!