MAC Lickable

4.5

on 1/29/2013 8:22:00 PM

I love this lipstick so much that it may be my HG to pair with a nude eye or smokey bold eye. On me, the colour is reddy/fuschia and i like to pair it with a brown lipliner with a sort of reddy under tone. I am very pale and i find that it makes everything pop while also giving a glow to my skin. The price is OK, but that is what you get from MAC. I love the smell and the container is very sleek. The colour stays on until you actually want it off and it is not drying being a "creemsheen" colour.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My FAVORITE hot pink lipstick...hands down! Its cremesheen so it goes on so smoothly and is not drying whatsoever. Its not necessary to reach for a gloss - Lickable is already shiny and perfect when applied. Like all MAC lipsticks, it smells amazing and the packaging is sleek. When applied with a similar colour lip pencil, this will last you for hours without touching up. Looks great on my skintone and I am fairly pale. I will definitely repurchase this product

on 12/19/2012 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Lickable is pretty much the same shade as Girl About Town. If you have Girl About Town I recommend trying a different lipstick, in my opinion, the difference in color is so subtle,it's not worth spending $15.00.
I am an NW44 for reference.

on 10/20/2012 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is so bright ..and so garish on me. I don't know if it's because I have been wearing neutrals and browns so long or what. I love Fashion Fair Tropic Pink. I like reds but every time I put this on, I end up wiping it off because it looks radioactive. IT just glows and smacks me in the face. Also I have yellow undertones so it's probably too blue toned. For GGG's with yellow undertones I suggest Fashin Fair Tropic Pink, Royal Orchid, or Chocolate Raspberry as better options.

on 10/1/2012 10:48:00 PM

This is a great fuchsia that's not over the top which makes it very wearable. Most bright colors similar to this don't really look good on me for everyday use but this could easily work as a day time look. The color payoff is great and very buildable. Took off one lippie because I find it a bit drying.

on 9/6/2012 2:36:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

this is by far my FAVOURITE name of lipstick, "lickable", so catchy :P
loooovvveee the colour, a not-so-bold fuchsia. usually fuchsia is waaayyy too much on me, but this one is the perfect fuchsia!:D

on 8/13/2012 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Strangely I bought this a few month ago and I've never worn it! I also have speak louder which I wear mainly of a day but Lickable is gorgeous. It's my perfect hot pink so I'm surprised I've never worn it. I remembered when I bought it trying it on and thinking it was a little bright however when I tried it on again yesterday I saw that it is builable. I don't like very bright lips but this is just bright enough to not be too dramatic and I love that it has a shimmer to it. Would highly recommend!

on 6/20/2012 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is a must have lippy for all skin tones as it is absolutely gorgeous! Instantly perks up your face as the colour is a very not so in your face fuschia pink. It's very build able too! Dab it on for a stain effect or layer it for a " my lips are just sooo kissable" type look! I was torn between this and GAT but wasn't keen on the blue undertones of GAT. Even my husband loved this lippy on me and insisted on snogging my face off!

on 6/14/2012 9:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This lipstick is such a myth. I love bright blue pinks-- This lipstick is no doubt beautiful. HOWEVER, I feel as if it makes my teeth a bit yellow when I wear it! This is a strange thing because it's blue based and supposed to make teeth look whiter but I fear it does not. SO if I keep my lips closed I love it. When I smile-- I don't. It's not enough to not make me wear it again because my teeth are really white as it is. Nonetheless, some of you that may have an issue with more tinted teeth beware. Try it on in store, walk out in the sunlight... Would I repurchase? No. I'll be looking for another bright blue hot pink!

on 6/8/2012 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

LOVE IT!!!! Its one of my favorite lipsticks of all time EVER!! It's amazing! It gives u this hot pinkish-berry color. The formula is cremesheen so its glides on the lips without much tugging or pulling and it is moisturizing. And if u add a gloss???? I would definitely repurchase and repurchase and repurchase...

Popular Lipsticks