April 24, 2014 | 1800 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Express Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2012 1:49:00 AM More reviews by shoegal808

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love love love this eyeliner! I don't like to line my eyes with sharp, thick lines. I prefer a smokey look so this is perfect. It lasts all day for me when I'm at work (If I ever re-apply for the sake of it it's only minimal). The smudger works so well for me, not too much and not too little. I am always getting compliments on how smokey and great my eyes look and I can truly thank this eyeliner. The price here in NZ is a little expensive ($20!) so I buy it whenever I go to Australia where it's only about $7. This goes on perfectly for me every time I use it. I don't even have to spend more than a minute applying this and blending. It's great.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2011 3:14:00 PM More reviews by BeautyQueenOfTheScene21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Eh, this eyeliner is pretty okay.. It smudges veryy veryy easily so it doesn't last for long. It's more expensive than my favorite eyeliner also. The colors are true to how they look in the package, which has been a big problem for me in the past. And if you want smokey eyes, this is probably the best eyeliner you can get for it. But, if you want a daily eyeliner, this isn't it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by VickiiL

I don't know why people are complaining about it smudging. People! This is for a smokey eye look. It smudges like that on purpose...or get some eye primer. Anyways, I've just bought this today and have it on now to see if it's the same as my other eyeliner. But because I don't have a primer, it is starting to slip and slide a little but can be easily wiped off with my finger. When applying it, I was surprised at it's soft texture. Like a soft clay. This made the application easy and smooth. I might even replace my liquid liner for this. But the thing that concerns me is that because this is so soft, what if I sharpen it one day and it keeps breaking off? T_T Plus, because it is so soft, it might not last as long...the pencil is only 15cm or so ><

I bought this along with the Maybelline XXL pro 24hr mascara (it came together) for $10NZD. To me that is dead cheap and works better than I had expected. I really don't recommend this product to people who wants to wear it on a day where you are expected to cry because this is not waterproof..sadly...

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2011 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Scortez19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I purchased this eyeliner during fashion week in NYC. It was on sale on target and it was listed as one of allures best eyeliners so I decided to try it . After trying it I loved the way it looks on me I wear it everyday and I had no complaints until it started to wear down and I had to sharpen it . The product is so soft that it'll break easily so I had to make sure that I took my time sharpening it . Other than sharpening issues I love this eyeliner it goes on smoothly an it last long for me ! I would purchase it again I just wish it was a retractable eyeliner instead of a pencil!!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2011 12:20:00 AM More reviews by ohlookawall

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Pros: Glides on with ease.

Cons: Smudging tip was rough, I did not use it at all. Needs resharpening often. Did not last long.

Overall, I would not buy this product again. I would apply it above my top lashes and it would smudge onto the lower lash line.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2011 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Dumplingwok

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was shocked to see that this had won an Allure beauty award, this stuff sucks. It's so soft, I have to constantly resharpen. The worst part though, is the SMUDGING. I look like I haven't slept in days when I wear this. It doesn't last very long on the waterline and the smudger doesn't do anything. I will definitely not repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2011 1:50:00 AM More reviews by Chas23

I started using this tonight for a smokey eye. I don't think I'll ever go without this beauty. Many people say it smudges a lot. That's what it does!!! I have this in brownish/black which isn't too black for fair features. it's a lovely dark dark brown. It smudges with ease. I smudge with the end it comes with, and it's BEAUTIFUL! I use it as a base with Urban Decay's Naked Palette and it's just gorgeous. Perfect dark brown smokey eye. It doesn't last long on the water line, but that wasn't the reason I bought it. I wanted something that was easy to smudge and this is it. Perfect for every skin tone.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2011 12:57:00 PM More reviews by tpfkaq

I buy this eyeliner simply because it is the only pencil I have found so far that shows up dark black easily upon application.

The one downside of this eyeliner is that the pencil has some sort of oily base so that it cannot be sharpened to a fine point, and thus goes on in a thicker line than I would ideally like. It is relatively easy to wipe the thick line into a thin one however, it's just an extra step.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by beautiflower

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this is just your average eyeliner. nothing horrible, nothing awesome. it applies smoothly and can be smudged with the opposite tip of the pencil. it's a waste of time to try and apply it to you water line, and it doesn't last as long as a more expensive eyeliner would, but it's pretty much what you'd expect from a non-water proof, drug store pencil.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2011 7:56:00 PM More reviews by serenity815

This eyeliner is very smudgy, and it fades very easily.