MAC Cremesheen Lipglass - Boy Bait

4.5

Hey guys, Iíve just made friend with MAC lipglass cremesheen and I immediately adored this product from the very first sight. Itís shiny but not too spark, wearable but not sticky. With a firm doe-foot applicator, this best MAC lipglass brings you a very creamy, soft, moisturizing and natural top layer. The color of MAC lipglass cremesheen is also very diverse. Regardless of your skin tone, your dress and style, you can find the best choice in nearly 20 pretty colors. And I chose for myself Peach coral Ė the extremely long lasting one. This color is a natural and polished finish. Thepeach shade can neutralize your whole look. Itís not too sheer but impressive enough to show your lips up in summer. Most of best MAC lipglass have fragrance and so does Richer, Lusher. Its smell is lovely, not overwhelming but very bearable. You can go to You can go here to read moreand chose the one that your boyfriend loves ,too.

on 2/12/2013 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this lip gloss. Cremesheen is by far MAC's best lip glass formula. It's creamy,feels moisturizing (who knows if it actually does moisturize though), relatively long wearing (but what can you really expect from a gloss?), makes the lips appear succulent, and doesn't feel sticky or heavy like some of their glosses.

I would describe 'Boy Bait' as a creamy nude with very slight pinkish/peach undertones. It's funny. Sometimes I feel like this leans pink, while other times I see more peach. Either way, it goes on very sheer (only slightly more pigmented than a clear gloss), allowing it to compliment a wide range of lipsticks. It looks gorgeous with nudes, soft pinks, peaches, and even on naked lips for a little healthy shine. The texture of this is very milky, so it can settle into fine lines (use balm underneath if you're not wearing it over lipstick). It has VERY fine, almost unnoticeable shimmer.

I will say that this particular shade isn't unique and is quite dupeable (similar to Estee Lauder's 'Star Pink'), but it's lovely none-the-less. The shade combined with the beautiful formula is what makes it unique to MAC. I would suggest this as a good basic gloss for anyone.

on 1/15/2013 6:00:00 PM

I kind of regret buying this gloss. It doesn't have much color and it really is more of a clear gloss. Only good thing about it is that I can use it over other colors of lipstick to make lips pop. Also, i like the act that it is a creamier gloss and not as sticky as other mac lipglosses. I don't think I will be purchasing again.

on 12/18/2012 12:36:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

NW10-15 (neutral-cool toned, very fair), blue eyes, Color season is True Summer, Baumann Skin Type is OSPW.

My first Cremesheen Glass. Loving the formula. Just the right amount of sticky, moisture, color, and shine. Goes well over many nude and pink lipsticks. Is great for trying to tone down a brighter lipstick. Or for wearing alone on your lips. Very versatile product. I especially love it over MAC's Kinda Sexy lipstick for natural warm nude lip or over MAC's Myth lipstick or Naked lip liner for a going out or dramatic nude lip.

I will definitely be repurchasing.

on 11/10/2012 4:08:00 PM

Love Boy Bait I layer it over High Tea or wear it alone and I find it to be the perfect nude when doing a dark or smokey eye. I really like nude lips when I'm doing more dramatic eye looks and BB is the perfect color for my NW-15 skin. It lasts quite a while and it does have that touch of pink which as was mentioned makes it not look like concealer on my lips. I have nothing but good things to say about this lip glass. I use it almost everyday because I love doing crazy eye looks and I will even layer it over Tartes exposed and it looks fantastic as well.
I recommend this lip glass to anyone who loves a nude lip I think this color will compliment almost any skin tone it's so versatile. Plus it leaves your lips super soft and it has good staying power for a glass it really stays on your lips which I like for a nude color which usually they don't last long to begin with but this one does a good job at staying. It's an easy 5 lippies because I love the color and would repurchase without a doubt.
*EDIT: Had to take off one lippie and will not purchase mac sadly anymore is because of the animal testing policy.It's not worth having pretty lips when it hurts animals. Not worth it.

on 8/17/2012 3:12:00 PM

I really love this cremesheen. I love nude lips and this is one of my go-to glosses. I've actually repurchased this! The packaging is sleek and beautiful. The color is a great nude that doesn't wash me out. I like wearing this with a nude lip liner to make it look a bit more opaque. I lightly use the naked liner all over my lips and then pop Boy Bait on top. It's also great on its own. I love that there's a little bit of a pinky tone to prevent it from looking like concealer

on 7/31/2012 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I just got this lovely lipgloss. I went to a MAC store and asked for a pale/little pink lipgloss, and the seller got me this one. And I'm glad! It makes my natural red lips more neutral which i LOVE, and it dosen't stuck in the grooves in my lips like other lip products do. + it moisturizes the lips :)
This will become my regular everyday lipgloss.

on 5/12/2012 10:02:00 PM

I was looking for something that was similar to my lip color and this is PERFECT! I went to MAC to get my makeup some and was very pleased with this product. The best part is that it is not sticky at all! This will become my regular everyday lipgloss; I am in love!

on 5/5/2012 5:54:00 PM

im on my second tube and about to buy my third one. lovely nude color that you can wear it alone or on top of a pink /nude lipstick.
today i tried it on top of the viva glam gaga lipstick and it created a lovely shade- color (think nudish gaga pink). if you are quite fair (nw15 - nw 20) and try to find the perfect nude lipgloss that wont make you look like dead, i think boy bait is one of the best choices.
thats why i keep on buying it though its a bit expensive, considering the little amount of product you get.

on 3/14/2012 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

A cute, nonsticky, pale peach/apricot nude gloss with the standard vanilla cake batter scent. Looks subdued worn on its own. No sparkle. I've used the whole tube and am using it as a b2m empty. Probably won't repurchase just because there are so many other glosses to try.

on 3/14/2012 8:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Boy Bait... how do I love thee? This is my fav Creamsheen and my go-to lip gloss. I like how it is creamy just like the name says, and is not sticky. The smell is nice too. I am NW15 very fair with blond hair and brown eyes - this shade is perfect for women with fair skin, well any skin tone could pull this off since it is a nude pink. I prefer natural looking makeup and I layer this over top of High Tea. Sometimes you can find Creamsheen at your CCO or www.allcosmeticswholesale.com at pretty good prices.

Popular Lip Glosses