Kerastase Nectar Thermique

4.4

Aqua/Water, C13-16 Isoparaffin, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Potato Starch Modified, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Polyquaternium-4, Methylparaben, Amodimethicone, Benzophenone-4, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Trideceth-6, Citronellol, Xylose, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxycitronellal, Coumarin, Limonene, Cetrimonium Chloride, Royal Jelly/Royal Jelly Extract, Parfum/Fragrance

on 8/25/2013 3:00:00 PM

Where has this been all my life?! I've never blow dried or straightened my hair just to see it be in much better condition afterwards! It's amazing! It smells really good but the scent doesn't last long at all (which is good for everyone here that dislikes the scent). I put this on my damp hair after a shower and blow dry it, sometimes let it air dry although the results are better after using heat, and I also apply some more before I straighten and what I'm left with is healthy looking, extremely soft, gorgeous hair. the kind of hair you get when you go to a salon and come out looking gorgeous. This is now a must have staple of mine and I can already tell that it has improved the condition of my hair! Although extremely pricey, you really don't need a whole lot and i think It's worth it because now my hair feels and looks better than it ever has, and you can't put a price on that!

on 8/2/2013 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My mum bought this product 9 months ago and gave it to me.I've been using it ever since as leave in conditioner.I do not flat iron my hair, blow dry it or use any heat on it.My hair is curly,waist long and colored and this is the only product that really nourishes my ends and mid-ends.

on 7/17/2013 8:52:00 AM

I've been trying to use up a tube of this for 3 years now, and I can't seem to do it, there is 25% left that I'll probably just toss in the garbage. It just doesn't work for me.

What I like: the consistency (a nice cream that sinks in easily), and the scent.
What I don't like: it doesn't do anything to my hair, actually my hair looks a bit worse after I use this, as opposed to nothing, or other products (Aveda Smooth Infusion Style Prep, Joico Smooth Cure). I don't notice any heat protection, any smoothing, any extra shine - nothing. My hair looks more fried the next day.
Also, the price tag is difficult to justify.

I haven't had much luck with Ciment Thermique either, actually I have yet to find a Kerastase product that truly agrees with my hair (even the Oleo Relax serum does nothing spectacular, John Frieda heat protection anti frizz serum is way superior!). Overpriced and mediocre quality, in my experience.

on 6/29/2013 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have been using Ciment Thermique (CT) religiously for the last two years and recently ran out. Went to the salon to repurchase and the hairdresser insisted that it's made for damaged hair and mine wasn't. Suggested Nectar Thermique (NT) and the price was about the same. I have been using it for two months to give a fair shot. Unfortunately, I'm not impressed.

I like the packaging a bit better than CT, it easier to handle than the screw lid and looks more sleek.

The scent is more of a sweet artificial white floral, it's not unpleasant and doesn't linger long but I prefer CT's grapefruit-y scent.

The texture creamy, not too thick and a tad oily (compared to CT's gel- cream consistency, anyway)

I used them both the same way, applied the same amount on towel dried hair and blow dried. The I used my flat iron.

The flat iron didn't glide as smoothly, it was harder to straighten my hair- in fact I can't make look as sleek , lightweight, tangle free and flowy as with CT, they don't feel strong and nourished any more and where is that gorgeous shine? Just had a hair cut and they should look their best!

The heat protecting properties were fine but I didn't like the results. I finally bought CT again and voila, gorgeous movie star hair instantly! I'll never stray again...

on 6/26/2013 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this product for about three weeks. I know it is an iffy subject with heat protection... It is hard to to really know if a product is protecting Or not but many hear protectants that I have.used.have really given me a nicer feel.. Softness, shinyness etc. I really don't see a difference at all with this product. For the price I definitely don't think its worth it (300 Argentine pesos, 50 USD ). Kerastase didn't wow me with this. won't be repurchasing.

on 5/23/2013 4:40:00 PM

This stuff is great for coarse, dry hair. I use a lot of styling products to help protect my hair from all the damage I do to it daily, this one is definitely a keeper in my arsenal of products i love. I find now that i can use it once a week and then rotate to another one otherwise my hair becomes used to it and it starts looking dry again.
I put it in when my hair is damp and then blow dry and straight iron. I use about a large pea sized amount I have thick hair past my shoulders and I find that is enough.
I'm not a fan of the scent like most people here and definitely not a fan of the price, but it is what it is. It works and I will repurchase.

on 5/18/2013 10:36:00 AM

Nothing special.It did nothing for my hair.Won't buy it again.

on 4/20/2013 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Absolutely amazing. It smells soooo good, is a really rich, creamy formula , and I massage it through my towel dried hair right before blowdrying and straightening. My hair has gotten quite dry from repetitive straightening and blowdrying, so I wanted to invest in a really good product that would restore it. The really good thing about professional products like Kerastase is that you don't need a lot of it for it to work - I've had mine for about 6 months now and haven't even used a quarter of it yet!

Yes it is pricey, but it lasts for ages and ages, makes your hair really smooth, easy to handle and shiny, and it is definitely worth it, more than a cheaper product that won't last you as long because you have to use more product, and doesnt have the same properties as this one.

I don't recommend it for people who have oily hair, because it is VERY moisturising, and it might not also be for people with thin hair, because it's not the lightest formula and can weigh your hair down. But for me, my hair is thickish, so its perfect!

on 4/6/2013 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a fabulous leave-in product and one of my favorites (it is actually probably my very favorite!). I apply a dime-sized amount to towel-dried hair and then blow dry. It leaves my hair very soft and shiny, and I always get compliments on my hair when I use it. Do NOT use too much product! I was so excited at how good my hair looked after I used this product for the first time that I applied way too much the next go around. My hair looked like a dirty, greasy mess! Using the right amount of this product is definitely the key to it working beautifully. I love the scent of this too.

on 3/22/2013 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I love this product. It protects and even smooths my hair. I tried the CT and not nearly as good. This is so much more moisturizing.

Top Rated Kerastase Products