October 23, 2014 | 2033 users online

Styling Products - Kerastase - Nectar Thermique

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Dahlia70

This stuff is great for coarse, dry hair. I use a lot of styling products to help protect my hair from all the damage I do to it daily, this one is definitely a keeper in my arsenal of products i love. I find now that i can use it once a week and then rotate to another one otherwise my hair becomes used to it and it starts looking dry again.
I put it in when my hair is damp and then blow dry and straight iron. I use about a large pea sized amount I have thick hair past my shoulders and I find that is enough.
I'm not a fan of the scent like most people here and definitely not a fan of the price, but it is what it is. It works and I will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by xhellgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nothing special.It did nothing for my hair.Won't buy it again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 4:32:00 AM More reviews by nishanarayan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely amazing. It smells soooo good, is a really rich, creamy formula , and I massage it through my towel dried hair right before blowdrying and straightening. My hair has gotten quite dry from repetitive straightening and blowdrying, so I wanted to invest in a really good product that would restore it. The really good thing about professional products like Kerastase is that you don't need a lot of it for it to work - I've had mine for about 6 months now and haven't even used a quarter of it yet!

Yes it is pricey, but it lasts for ages and ages, makes your hair really smooth, easy to handle and shiny, and it is definitely worth it, more than a cheaper product that won't last you as long because you have to use more product, and doesnt have the same properties as this one.

I don't recommend it for people who have oily hair, because it is VERY moisturising, and it might not also be for people with thin hair, because it's not the lightest formula and can weigh your hair down. But for me, my hair is thickish, so its perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by starling21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a fabulous leave-in product and one of my favorites (it is actually probably my very favorite!). I apply a dime-sized amount to towel-dried hair and then blow dry. It leaves my hair very soft and shiny, and I always get compliments on my hair when I use it. Do NOT use too much product! I was so excited at how good my hair looked after I used this product for the first time that I applied way too much the next go around. My hair looked like a dirty, greasy mess! Using the right amount of this product is definitely the key to it working beautifully. I love the scent of this too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by BeagleLab

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It protects and even smooths my hair. I tried the CT and not nearly as good. This is so much more moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by parisbyrum19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS. i usually use ciment thermique to blow dry my platinum blonde hair but lately i've felt my end's were pretty dry and needed some moisture, so i went for this and i'm so happy i did! my hair is silky, soft, lightweight, full of body and movement and just gorgeous, and the smell is absolutely divine, for the smell of this cream alone would make me wanna repurchase this again, new hg! It also protects the hair from heat very well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by mmmmary

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My hair was looking really bad this winter -- dry, flat, limp, not holding the color well. I shopped around under my sink for products that had been languishing there for awhile and came up with this and Enjoy Luxury Shampoo and have been enjoying the results for the last few weeks. I don't put this on the roots because bad things happen when I use anything but the lightest conditioning products on my roots (i.e., hair falls out in clumps!). On my roots I use a few sprays of the Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Tonic and then work about a nickel-sized amount of the Nectar Thermique through the hair from about the ears down to the ends, which are about 6 inches below my shoulders. Blow dry and then finish with a small blob of Living Proof Amp2. Easy peasy and lasts me three days. Hair is shiny, well-conditioned and has decent body. Color holds up well too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Katklare

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!

Hair is left with s silky smooth feeling, even if you don't use Kerastase shampoo or conditioner.

Con: It doesn't "seal" or "smooth" split ends. This is more of a protectant than a healing product so don't expect it to do that for you!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 5:08:00 AM More reviews by perfumefiend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a wonderful hair potion for blow drys. It really helps lock in moisture and allow my hair to dry faster. I prefer Ciment Thermique because the texture is more like a serum/ crème. Nectar thermique is more of a thicker crème but does not have the silky consistency of Ciment. I have repurchased this product and will again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by lizindallas

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I received this in my December Birchbox as well and tried it today for the first time. I did blow dry my hair after applying it as usual and my hair feels and looks really amazing. It is expensive but assuming it works this well I use it (I received two sample packets and used half of one today) - then I will definitely buy it...