Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen

2.4

Aqua (Water), Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lignosulfonate, Sodium Laureth 11 Carboxylate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Alcohol Denat., Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Laureth 12 Sulfate, EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Black 2 (CI 77266), Red 40 (CI 16035)

on 1/25/2015 1:49:00 AM

I like it. It stays the whole day/night - unlike most liquid eyeliners - so basically my wing is perfectly the same as how i drew it in the morning! It's a bit thicker than other eye liners however its a matter of choice. It defers from every girl and how she like her eyeliner to be. I have mine in shade 'blackest black'. Would buy it again!

on 1/1/2015 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I first purchased this liner back in 2011 and loved the formula then. Today, standing in the drugstore, I eyed it and wondered if it was still good-I quickly found my answer out tonight! Although the felt tip applicator worked flawlessly while doing a cat eye on my hooded eyes ( not an easy feat to do btw!) the actual formula came out a washed out black, grey almost. I prefer a matte black liner so in the trash it goes! What a waste!

on 12/9/2014 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This liquid eye pen is terrible. The color is no where near a deep pigmented black but instead a washed out black. Its shiny as well and I believe a more natural look is to have a matte black. I belive all brands should state on the packaging of liquid liners if its finish is matte or not.I think I might just go to sephora the next time I buy aliquid liner because I've tried an endless amount of liquad liners from the drugstore and they are never great like this one. Trust me save your money on this one, you'll be glad that you did.

on 12/3/2014 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I don't know why I even bought this without doing my research; I bought it impulsively because I thought it might have been a good alternative to the pricier stila eyeliner. DEFINITELY not. Goes on extremely dull like a marker that's been almost used up. I gave it two stars only because it does look good for a more subtle look, especially for work or more natural looking makeup. But other than that, it's terrible. It's also very stiff and feels rough on my eyelid. Would NOT recommend. Save your money for a better quality eyeliner and do your research.

on 11/7/2014 10:41:00 PM

This somehow got rave reviews in Allure - I put it on my list to try. I had trouble getting the formula to even go on my eyelid, no matter how dry I made my eyelid (versus oily). And then, the pen actually kind of hurt, in a poking kind of way. Forget that - give me my nice Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner and brush, or actually, the Too-Faced 3-way lash lining tool.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I thought this would be great since Revlon's Colorstay line has done wonders on me but this eyeliner is watery and has barely any color. It is very easy to fade and was a waste of $10 :/ will not be purchasing again

on 10/13/2014 12:35:00 PM

I've used pencil eyeliner for years and switched because I'm older and my eyelids are crepey. I purchased this product initially because it was on sale, but will definitely buy it again. It's easy to apply and stays on all day. It doesn't go on thickly so I can adjust the intensity and make it much darker if I want. I have oily lids so apply a bit of powder in the crease of my lid and that helps too. I purchased brown-black, but would buy black next time.

on 9/20/2014 7:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Don't bother. The pen's ok, you can draw very fine lines with it but I found the pigment to be very faint and runny. Not worth it.

on 6/6/2014 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I actually really enjoyed this product.I've been enjoy this pen for over 4 years. I think the tip is a bit too big. Has a lot of product and will last a while.

on 5/1/2014 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

i like this but, this stuff is a hit or miss. i love the packaging because the felt tip is so precise that you can make thin or thick lines and it's so easy to control. the black color is black, but i feel like it's not black enough (blackest black) and it dries to kind of a shiny finish, which i don't like. it's also kind of hard to do a wing because the felt tip isn't flexible enough. it is a pretty good price like $5 from target. overall, i like this. i don't have oily eyelids so it usually doesn't transfer and it gives me a good line. it's not my favorite, but it's really good from the drugstore.