November 29, 2014 | 1726 users online

Liquid - Bobbi Brown - Skin Foundation SPF 15

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2014 7:54:00 AM More reviews by Eleanor96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very very disappointed with this product. It is fairly expensive compared to brands in boots for example so I was expecting a lot when I purchased it. I bought it from a department store where I asked the assistant questions about which foundation is best and shade etc and had it tried on my face. I told her I wanted it to look like I have foundation on and give good coverage. In the store when applied, I felt this was achieved, however it was very obvious and not blended well but I thought that blending would not make that much difference to coverage. After trying this make up at home and blending properly it is really annoying to find it is pretty bad coverage and not what I wanted and I could get the same coverage with my £9.99 loreal Paris true match foundation. It is very sheer and any imperfections and redness were not covered well which I was told it would due to the 'yellow' in the foundation. Even though Mac make up is more cakey, atleast coverage is guaranteed at a similar price to bobbi brown.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 11:53:00 AM More reviews by JISHEEE

Best foundation I have come across - better than Mac or Benefit or Dior or any other high -end crap
Has light - medium coverage but is buildable - matches shades really well
Not like other brands where undertone is always pink - has various colours
Worth its money, more runny than other foundations - makes it easily spreadable and not cakey
Breathable skin - no breakouts - 100% natural

Perfect for girls who want to look classy/natural, literally does not cake so doesn't give you the trashy look Mac tends to

I use 4.5 which is perfect but its adjustable - have used 3 in the past looks fine

Would be 100% - worth its money in gold - may be pricey but lasts quite a while

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Hoyman

I went to Nordstrom and got match in shade 4.5 Warm Natural. It a water base foundation that I prefer for my skin. It feel like nothing on my skin. The coverage is light to medium. I need concealer for sun spots. If you like light coverage that look like skin but better try this skin foundation out. I was lucky that Nordstrom have 10% off on some cosmetics brand and Bobbi Brown is one of them so I received 10% off the $48 so I paid $46.66 for it with tax already. Great foundation. This foundation doesn't make me look older like those full coverage matt foundation does. As I get older I want skin like foundation. This foundation does it all. For reference I'm in shade 5 in Urban Decay Naked foundation, C4 in Mac Studio fix powder, Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B30.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2014 9:03:00 AM More reviews by newbie1706

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This foundation was quite disappointing for that price! It doesn't give enough coverage and didn't last long. It might be suitable for people which already have a flawless skin, but it doesn't work for the redness and spots I have.
Added to that it is quite greasy and often streaky if you're not careful.
Wouldn't recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by paine724

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation is great for those days where you don't want to wear too much foundation. Since its a water based foundation it works very well with dry skin. I recommend wearing concealer first underneath the foundation to provide you the coverage you need. I wear the shade 4.5 warm natural and its perfect for my NC40 skintone

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 10:29:00 AM More reviews by bamberson

I really like this foundation and don't understand why it has so many negative reviews. I was looking for a foundation that would cover up my uneven skin tone and any redness and this is exactly what this foundation does. While it does a great job of evening out any discoloration, the product doesn't cover up acne/major bumps very well so if that is what you are seeking then I would look for a different product.

I use the shade Warm Beige 3.5 and it matches my skin color exactly. I use about 2 pumps of this foundation over the Benefit Porefessional face primer using the Sigma Flat top Kabuki brush to buff it in and it gives me a very natural and flawless finish. I get many compliments on my skin when I use this and I think that is because it looks so natural and pretty. The foundation is a bit runny but I like that because it allows me to move the product over my skin easily. It definitely takes a bit more time to get it properly buffed into the skin but the final result makes it worth it. I use a setting powder over the foundation which results in everything staying place all day.

What I love about this product is that the color stays true until the very end of the day. With other foundations I had a re-occuring problem of the foundation oxidizing on my face and turning a slightly orange color which I really could not stand. Another great thing about this foundation is that it has SPF 15, I'm always looking for products that will help protect my skin so that is just another added bonus.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Jen25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Watery, thin, zero coverage, and not as great for dry skin as you might suspect. This sums up Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation. I've had many BB Creams that are thicker with far better coverage. The colors selection is great, and the pump bottle is nice, but that's about it. I would not market this as a foundation. It's just too thin. It covers nothing. It will sit in pores, and dries weird on dry patches. Tinted moisturizer... yes. Foundation? I think not. It does smell far better than BBs Longwear foundation if that counts for anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 7:21:00 AM More reviews by cayayakima

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation! It is absolutely the best I've ever used for my dry combo skin. I use it in Warm Sand 2.5 and it's the perfect match for me and doesn't feel cakey at all, but makes my skin really soft and stays on all day, even without using a primer.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2014 9:35:00 AM More reviews by Redsilas77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The only reason I like this product is it's a great match for my skintone. I use the lightest shade and it's great for a color match, one of the few I've found. The texture is very watery and I have to do a lot of blending in order to make it look not streaky. I would not be able to wear this foundation without a brush or sponge in hand to blend unlike other foundations.

I took away two lippies because it has zero staying power and it's effect on my face is gone by 2pm. I also must use a setting powder on it or else is rubs off (clothing, if I scratch or rub my face). I felt Maybelline's Fit was a better foundation than this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by littlemj

NC25, 2.5 Warm Sand is a good match, acne scars and discolorations to cover.

For the level of coverage I need, this works like a tinted moisturizer. It evens out my redness and looks like my skin... that said, I would prefer a 'foundation' to make me flawless looking.

Dimethicone breaks me out if worn long enough, so I won't be adding this into my stash.