January 31, 2015 | 1630 users online

Sunscreen - Neutrogena - Pure & Free Baby SPF 60

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by JLsunshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorite sunscreens to use for my child and myself. It feels very safe and gentle to put on the skin and does not cause any allergic reactions. It is so gentle that i even enjoy wearing it and it smells very nice too.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by masamim10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Worked well on my sensitive skin. It does leave a physical, whitish tint to your skin though so I tended to come off as too pale sometimes. But since I am allergic to other sunscreens, I'd rather use this and look a little pale than to burn and be in pain! Would buy again, would recommend if having troubles with sensitive skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by LumiNaughty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Needed good physical sunscreen after doing a TCA peel and compared this to other ds ss and this had best physical suncreen ingredients and percentages. It does leave a white cast so I don't wear under makeup but wear when out walking my dogs or need to be outside for any length of time. I clog easily and am sensitive to fragrances and this does not break me out at all and I do not have any allergic reactions. For must have ss for post peel or just for being outside this is HG for me...will buy again...very reasonably priced and easy to find in the U.S.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2013 8:48:00 AM More reviews by mirrkat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I like that this does not burn. Its gentle on the face. Sunscreens are not cheap, even the safer natural ones. It does leave a white looking hue, but I usually put on some aloe first so it goes on smoother and won't leave those white patches. It gets the job done especially when you are snow white haha. I have the SPF 45+.

I do have to say though, I would probably try a more natural one, but this is definitely a good product to have in your purse for those hot days.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by MrsFeige

first off, the packaging looks so cute and chic...for a baby sunscreen? haha. this is my daily moisturizer. im a sunscreen nut, and spf60 seems just right for me. im VERY fair...i burn when i stand too close to the microwave, lol!

back on topic, it goes on very smooth, creamy and thick so you know youre protected and moisturized. but never greasy. it soaks right it. im so glad i found this. its my new holy grail.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2012 1:37:00 AM More reviews by zzjulia

This review is for Neutrogena Baby FACES SPF50
I have had a lot of problems with any kind of chemical sunscreen like Avobenzone. Using zinc oxide has solved the problem I was getting with all the other moisturizers w/SPF but it's been hard to find the right texture since these physical barrier sunblocks are heavier in texture.

This one for "FACE" has been the best one I've found so far that doesn't turn me super chalky white. I am so tan that usually these turn me a really attractive purple shade.

I first use Clinique DDM Gel as a primer then rub some of the sunblock on all over my face except my forehead, which is prone to be oily. The two step seems to help the zinc apply more smoothly and without sinking into my skin unattractively. It almost acts like makeup when used this way. I finish with the Skinceuticals powder suncreen on my forehead.

This is not perfect but I have used it two months now with no breakouts and it definitely helps block the constant California sun.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/29/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Eire1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Don't..
It left white patches unevenly all over the skin despite nanotechnology with these ingredients , and it felt like tack ..it was nearly impossible to wash off. It did prevent sunburns and is broad spectrum though.
If you want a sunblock with titanium dioxide/zinc oxide I recommend 'Eucerine Everyday Protection Face Lotions 30'. It still flakes but the flaking is not as bad and it is easier to wash off.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by kaldkald

There are sunscreens that are safer, ingredient-wise. And this does leave a white cast, and it takes real scrubbing in the shower to get all traces off your skin. But it works. I am very fair-skinned, and my chest burns very easily, and this does the job of protecting the area for a long time. Also, it has not broken me out. But I would not use it on my face, as it's thick, and because it really stays put.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by sleepingbeauty617

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This suncreen does its job. I used it on my face and body and it perfectly protected my skin against sunburns, even after staying in the sun for many hours. However, this product made my face SO oily and shiny, I was just pouring oil!!! Not to mention the white cast that it left, which was super difficult to blend. When used on my body, it stuck to my skin so bad that I had to scrub it to remove it. I will never buy this sunscreen again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by sweetliz312

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this on a whim because I needed a sunscreen, I was using Eucerin Daily Moisturizer with SPF but that was breaking me out... I love this sunscreen, it's perfect, rubs in with no white cast. Doesnt break me out and you cant beat the 60 spf! Love that it doesnt contain avobenzone as i read that stains clothes pretty bad.
So far so good :)