Cover Girl Lash Blast Luxe

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Honestly, this is just an average mascara.

Not clumpy at all, which is awesome. It's lengthening quality is good, but nothing spectacular. Best of all, it curls. I'm sometimes too lazy to use my curler, so I realised the wand really does curl it. I'm almost about to finish the product now, and I have to say I don't really think I need a curler now.

Volumising-wise, it is below average, very little volume. There are also no glitters in this mascara at all, on the wand or on the lashes, which was actually the reason it made me buy this mascara. I was so disappointed when I saw absolutely no glitters. It's packaging also isnt too good for me. Love the bright orange, but it is so fat, it takes up so much space in my makeup bag on days that I bring it out.

Overall, disappointing and will not buy again.

on 12/20/2011 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

A simple "oh my God" doesn't do this product justice--I LOVE this product. Makes my lashes thick and long and doesn't clump. One of the best mascaras I've ever used.

on 12/5/2011 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Okay so, I am Chinese, and have amazingly stubborn Asian eyelashes. it takes me a good 10-15min of curling, applying, and using a lash heater to get my lashes the way that I'd like them to be.

SO, to the point, I've heard good reviews for Cover Girl's lashblast mascara and was really disappointed by this purchase. It does make my eyelashes look thicker, but there's not much lengthening to it, nor does it hold my lashes curl very well on its own.

I do still use it over top my mascara that I love (Yves Rocher 360 Length mascara) just for the glitter, but even that you still cant see very well.

Personally, I would never purchase this product again.

on 11/27/2011 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

this product is gives me good volume an length......can't really see the sparkles unless your eyelashes are clumped together which sometimes happens. overall i'v seen better.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

So i bought this in Black Platinum. I was expecting this to be like the lashblast volume, just with sparkles. The sparkles in this mascara made my eyelashes look like they had dandruff. Also, the mascara gave no volume and little length. Also, it clumps. The result for me was spidery, dandruff eyelashes. EW.

on 9/10/2011 11:58:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This made my lashes clumpy, and my lashes drooped straight away. For short, thin, sparse lashes, this is a no-no when it comes to Mascara. Also I liked it less than the original lash blast formula, the sparkle seems to make the formula more clumpy for some reason. Also the wand is super fat, and makes it hard to reach those corner lashes.

on 9/4/2011 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This mascara does NOTHING, it has a bunch of glitter in the mascara, the blackest color isn't black at all and it doesn't do anything to your lashes!!!! I think I'll stick back to other mascaras :)

on 8/21/2011 3:34:00 PM

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Coarse

this is the best mascara i have ever used....i try new ones every now and then but i always come back to this one....i even tried my moms exspensive one she ordered and even she said that one didnt even come close to this one. but what i do for school is i but a lengthening mascara and i put a coat of that one and then this. it make my lashes look longer and fuller when i use both or i just use 2 coats of this. but ALWAYS curl your lashes first!
***HINT*** when you finish this bottle dont throw away the brush, wash it so its clean and you can use it to brush your eyebrows and before you curl your lashes comb them apart with it so you get all your lashes. (RECAP- use the cleaned mascara brush to seperate your lashes then curl then apply mascara.....if you really want then use your cleaned brush to comb your eyebrows)

on 7/25/2011 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Very similar to regular Lash Blast - gives me a lot of volume and lengthens my lashes a lot too. I already have lashes that are kind of long, thick, and curly, but this really gives them a dramatic boost, and I never had a problem with it clumping so it can be built up. I would just say that this smudges under my eyes a little more than Lash Blast Volume and doesn't volumize quite as much. I just don't like the shimmers. You can't really notice that it's shimmer, it just makes my lashes look a little more gray, not very black, which I'm not too fond of, but it's not a huge difference. It was mostly only noticeable in pictures because the light coming of the shimmer made my lashes look lighter. I loved it a lot, but I tried Lash Blast Volume afterward, and now I'd personally never choose this over that one, but if that's not available, this would be my 2nd choice.

on 7/17/2011 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

i bought this at target in black platinum for like seven dollars i think. this was the last mascara in the "blast" collection i've tried, and my favorite. it's wetter than the other lashblast mascaras, which makes it more buildable. the sparkles, are very subtle, so if you're worried it will be over-the-top, it isn't. it volumizes and lengthens very well, too. and i'm in love with the tube. just sayin.(: