August 20, 2014 | 2015 users online

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love!

I'm nc15 and this bronzer does not look orangey at all on my skin. Its quite yellow toned and decently pigmented, its hard to overdo which I love.

No complaints or bad things to say, honestly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2014 11:45:00 AM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have used at least 20 different bronzers over the last 10 years. Most of them were okay, not great, not bad, just not quite perfect. This bronzer is perfect, I think I have found my elusive holy grail. I do not say this lightly, I use lots of different cosmetics and have found only a couple of products that I would consider holy grails. When I first opened the compact I was shocked at how dark brown the color was. I have very fair skin and I was worried that this wouldn't look natural on me. I don't have to use much, which I appreciate as this is one of the more expensive bronzers I have purchased, but the color is a perfectly natural light tan on me. There is absolutely no orange color in this bronzer. I love it as an eye shadow for my blue eyes as well. The smell is an extra delight. I am so glad that I had read up on this bronzer extensively before purchasing. I would never have bought this without reading the good reviews here at MUA. Color me lightly and naturally tanned and grateful.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2014 8:31:00 AM More reviews by austere

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I see why many white/fairer women seem to like this-it is very light.
I bought it on a whim in the shade medium to deep. In MAC I wear NC42 which falls in the medium/deep range but this bronzer was too light for me and barely showed up without packing it on. I also didn't like the colour-too cool toned and almost grey looking. Furthermore the powder was on the dry side and the pigmentation of the product was poor. For the price, I expected a lot better.

The only redeeming features of the bronzer for me are the pretty packaging and chocolate scent-that's all I like about it. There are far superior and cheaper alternatives to this. I much prefer my Sleek Face Form Palettes to this as even the lightest shades are beautifully pigmented and much better value.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 3:01:00 AM More reviews by Rosiethevegan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My holy grail beauty item! I use this EVERY day it's build-able so I can be natural at school and more dramatic shopping or out to dinner etc!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 7:15:00 AM More reviews by bubbelbad

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a travel size off ebay for ten bucks and I'm so glad I did. To be honest, I haven't tried a lot of (high-end) bronzers, but the ones I did try were just too orange for my liking, and the grey-toned contourpowders were either muddy or too red-toned for me - yes, I'm looking at you, NYX Taupe.

I heard most fair people would stay away from this because it would be too dark for them. But for some reason, I prefer dark/pigmented stuff over buildable, less pigmented stuff (don't ask me why) so I ignored the advice of many and gave it a shot. Even though I'm reallyreally fair, NCsomethingbelow20Iguess, I still can absolutely get away with it - and I don't like the 'look I got some heavy cheekmakeup going on'-look on me (I use this bronzer for contouring only, maybe for an all-over bronzer this might indeed be too much for fair people). You can make this as subtle or as strong as you like. It blends really well too!

It's all I look for in a bronzer! The *slight* brown undertones make it more natural than a lot of bronzers out there, and of course, the smell. I honestly don't think it's smells like a real chocolate bar, but more a vanilla-cocoa sortof thing. I don't know. Still really nice though. (It also tastes nice! So if you're out of chocolate, just dab your finger in here and you got yourself a snack - just kidding, DON'T EAT MAKE-UP!)
The pigmentation is perfect too. Just between 'you have to swirl your brush in there ten times before it even shows up' and 'just let some bristles lightly touch the powder otherwise it will be too much'.

I feel like I'm all over the place in this review but overall, really pleased with this bronzer. It's my go-to contourpowder. Nice benefits: no parabens & cruelty free. Would recommend!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by tulipsplash

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Got this in the Candy Bar Pop-Out Makeup Palette & Phone Case at Ulta for $15. I am pleased to report--that was money well spent mostly because of the Chocolate Soleil bronzer. Never, ever in a million years would I have thought to try out this bronzer--it appears so dark in the pan. And, besides, I'm a light-skinned lady who doesn't tan much at all and I have a lot of red in my face. Bronzers have NEVER worked for me, since bronzers are primarily loaded with shimmer and pigmented to add "warmth" to the face and I already have too much so called warmth, and not the good kind either. But, this bronzer is refreshingly different! No shimmer. No shine. And the pigment actually neutralizes redness. And even light skinned people can wear it to add a healthy dose of color to the face and neck. Funny though, in this palette, it has no scent at all. I wonder why... LOVE this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Justminick

Got it at as a free gift. Decent.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 3:02:00 AM More reviews by HotPinkLips101

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Only bad thing: the price... Other than that, i love it! Perfect shade, and im pretty fair (nc20) it's matte, doesn't look orangy, i love it to contour, highly recommend :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was so worried about this one breaking me out, due to the whole made-with-cocoa powder-concept, but it didn't. It's a wonderful bronzer! I love how it doesn't make me look orange or muddy, due to the perfect pink-based undertone it has. It smells quite good, like a natural sweet scent unlike many other makeup products. It's matte which makes it great for contouring. The packaging looks cheap tho.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by xmissmilly

AHMAZING.

Smells soooo goood, matte no annoying sparkle, not orangey.

I use this mainly for countering and it works like a charm. I use it after setting my foundation and it applies smoothly, no blotchy look. Best part it does not make me break out, I have used this brozer for over a year, I have hit pan but still a lot of product left.