Nutri-Ox System For Thinning & Fine Hair

3.7

on 10/14/2013 5:05:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

So far so good. I've been using this for a week everyday and no bad reactions. My hair seems to be slowing down to a normal shed rate since I started using this but it's still a bit early in the game. If anything changes I'll update my review, as for now it's awesome. I will say though that the serum seriously burns skin so be careful with it. I bought the system for noticeably thin color treated hair.
Update: My hair has stopped falling out, I'm so thrilled right now. I've also started to see regrowth. I plan on making this my perm hair system.
Note: I also started skin, hair, nails pills when I started the Nutri-Ox system

on 10/7/2013 2:14:00 PM

This product is absolutely terrible. I started using it and that week my hair started falling out in chunks - its never done that. I switched back to my old shampoo & conditioner and its still falling out. DON'T buy this. its completely ruined my hair.

on 8/11/2013 7:08:00 PM

Nutri-ox system for thinning and fine hair. 16.99. Sally's beauty
I'm a really skeptical person
I lost my hair in two spots in the front near my forehead?
Hormones going through the change may have caused it.
Either way
Sally's recommended this and I thought what the heck
Within two weeks I can see little hairs growing back in
Would recommend to try it

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have the shampoo for normal hair and ive only used it once but i lovd it! My hair started falling out a little more than usual but nothing serious. Put this directly on my scalp and massaged it a little and my hair was sooo soft. Normally i shampoo twice, so even tho my hair felt clean i did it again, and it kinda tangled my hair. I learned my lesson, only shampoo once with this. Anyways, i noticed less hair coming out. The next day when i conditioned my (didnt shampoo at all) i didnt feel a lot of hair come out, but it felt thinner. Im assuming it works. I havent noticed any growth but ive only used this once :)

*i had to stop using this, it dryed out my scalp reallyyy bad.

on 2/19/2012 4:02:00 PM

I've been using this stuff for about 10 months now. Every time I go to get my hair done my stylist says how much new growth I've got. It's also helping my hair grow faster. I've tried all the vitamins in the world and nothing works like this stuff does. My mom is even using it successfully. I can't recommend this enough, it's changed the life of my hair. I use the conditioner and root pump spray daily and the shampoo at least every other day.

on 5/30/2011 6:23:00 PM

This shampoo and Conditioner for Fine and thinning hair is INCREDIBLE!!!! I have always had fine dry hair but a lot of it and it is curly. This past winter I changed medications and my hair starting falling out very rapidly, I was devistated! I know it's only hair, but it's MY hair! I was in tears almost every morning. Before we could change medications I was desperate and went to Sally's Beauty Supply in Helena, MT. I found an older sales woman and told her my problem. She was very understanding and brought me right over to the hair treatment section. She picked out the Nutri-Ox Shampoo and Conditioner plus stying products without alcohol in them. The whole sale including the Nutri-Ox, glaze and hairspray was all under $30.00. A very small price to pay for my hair. Actually it's not that much more than I would regularly spend. Within a week I noticed it was thicker and when I went to the Dermotologist he said he could see little brown fuzzy's where it was bald the week before. My hair was growing about an inch and a half a month!! I'm not kidding! It was amazing!! I usually alternate with a mosturizing shampoo because of my dry hair but the results have been INCREDILE!! My bangs grew back and I actually had to trim them last week, when 3 month ago my bangs had all fallen out!! This shampoo has made my hair even healthier than before the horror of it falling out and I have recommended it to everyone with thin hair I know and even they have had the same results! If you have fine or thinning hair and have a modest income this is truely the way to go!!!
Thanks Nutri-Ox for giving me not only my hair but my smile back!!!

on 11/13/2010 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have the shampoo and conditioner. My hair was falling out, thinning badly, and I had bald spots. My hair still isn't as thick as it used to be but the falling out and bald spots are gone. This isn't a miracle product but it helps. I like how both the shampoo and conditioner make your scalp tingle. The shampoo really does clean the hair without over drying. The conditioner works nicely but I need more. I use another conditioner over it on my ends. On the roots it works nicely though because it's not so heavy that it causes an oily scalp. I just don't feel like this helps my thinning hair.

on 10/12/2010 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use this for color treated and hair that starting to fall out. I am actually very pleased. Less hair fall in the shower and when I blow dry. The shampoo cleanese very well but does not strip the hair color. The conditioner is gentle and really softens my hair. The treatment causes a light tingling effect and it does not leave any residue. Overall, I will finish the system and then switch to shampoo and conditioner only.

on 9/15/2010 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I started using this again after about a year off. I had stopped using it b/c my hair got thicker and I guess I got lazy. Fast forward to now. Too much dyeing, proccessing, etc., and my hair is thinning once again. It must have worked the first time I used it for a few months b/c I really felt like my hair was totally normal again when using it. I don't use the whole line though. Only the serum for color treated hair. I got it at sally's and the dropper that it comes with is great. you can really get out ever last bit of product. I will update in a while when I see how it is working 4 me again.

on 12/1/2009 12:44:00 PM

Definitely worth trying this out to see if it works for you. I have used Nioxin in the past with no results for my fine, thinning hair. Nutri-ox shampoo is very drying to my hair and scalp and I notice no improvement in my hair from the shampoo or conditioner. The leave-on scalp treamtent seems to decrease shedding and I will continue to purchase this product on its own.