October 25, 2014 | 953 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Contour Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by luverchick

i dont know who applies contour with this brush but im sure it could be done....i just use it to blend out my eyeshadow or cover blemishes and it works damn well for that

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2012 9:06:00 PM More reviews by mikaavila94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A nice sturdy stiff dome brush and good for making concrete shapes before blending it out. It picks up the product well and is very dense. It's easy on the eyes despite being firm, no tugging or pulling. It's very easy to wash due to its synthetic bristles and doesn't bleed or shed at all. I'm beginning to think that the ELF Studio Brush line is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by AmandaRose83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love E.L.F brushes...love them. And this is another brush from E.L.F that works great. It grabs eyeshadow very well and blends color perfectly. It's the perfect brush for the crease of my eyelid and I will never go back to any other applicator.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 11:59:00 PM More reviews by BeatFaceBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Put this little love to the test for the first time today, and wow. Have been looking for a good inexpensive crease brush for a while now. All ways ended up with one that was too big for my big eyes. This one fits into the crease so perfectly! Grabs and holds color, blends and applies beautifully, diffuses color like a blending brush would but all the while being precise and not just kicking up color and placing it somewhere you don't want it to go. Amazing for creating my trademark soft yet sexy Smokey eye look. Its love :) .would've paid so much more for this little wonder. Would repurchase, and will buy a backup soon. A must have!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by frckls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I first thought this would be too big for my crease. I don't have monolids, but I don't have that big doe eyes, either. It took me quite some time to exactly pinpoint my creases.

As with other brushes from the same line, the bristles are really soft and handle is beautiful sleek black, albeit a tad bit too long for my liking. The bristles are pretty dense and have pretty appropriate length to make it easily works for applying color to the crease and outer-v. I also use this brush to apply highlight to brow bones and the inner-corners. It only has trouble picking up colors with pretty dense eyeshadows. But with better textured ones, it applies like a dream. It also easily blends shadows. I just adore this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by BryanNande

This brush is amazing! It's one of the best Elf Studio brushes (along with the eyeshadow "C" brush). It blends eyeshadows beautifully, and it picks up a great amount of product as well. I honestly can't get over how amazingly it blends. The price is amazingly cheap of course (only $3!), and the design is sleek and really purdy (handle is matte black). I'm going to go back to Target to buy another one! Definitely worth the money, and it's definitely a staple for makeup artists or just beginners. Basically everyone so go buy one now before I buy them all.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 9:54:00 AM More reviews by wongo2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great for contouring and concealing dark circles. A bit big for the eye crease but it's a soft and inexpensive brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 5:12:00 PM More reviews by rcclarke22

this is my HG crease brush! I have spent upwards of 30 dollars trying to find the perfect contouring/crease brush, and here it was all along for 3 bucks. The quality is outstanding, the bristles are soft to the touch, but still very dense. They don't shed, and the blend perfectly. I highly recommend giving this brush a shot!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by magnifiquee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recently ordered the e.l.f studio line brush set and this brush came with it. And I can't say anything but positive things about this brush. It's extremely inexpensive in comparison to high end stores and has the same quality. It is great for adding crease colour, blending and work on the outer v. The bristles are very soft and its a dense brush , I haven't experienced any shedding even after washing it a few time. Definitely a staple in my makeup kit.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2012 10:32:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

A little too big for my eyes if I used it for e/s, but it works wonders with cream products like concealer and eye primer.