E.L.F. Studio Contour Brush

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/23/2013 10:16:00 AM

This is really good for precise crease work or smudging out colour. I like that it's dense and stiff so it gives a lot of control and applies shadow really well. It doesn't shed and washes well.

on 2/17/2013 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Oh, ELF, im so glad youve redeemed yourself after those horrible white brushes. I realize they are only a buck but the price doesnt matter if the product is junk. Anyway, ive been researching brushes and elf always gets mixed reviews for everything so i figured id take a gamble with my 3$. Im so glad i did when i look at the prices of other brushes. Elf may be cheap but the quality will often surprise you. I think if theyd get rid of their less than stellar 1$ line and focused on the other stuff, people would take them more seriously

on 1/15/2013 11:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i dont know who applies contour with this brush but im sure it could be done....i just use it to blend out my eyeshadow or cover blemishes and it works damn well for that

on 9/15/2012 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

A nice sturdy stiff dome brush and good for making concrete shapes before blending it out. It picks up the product well and is very dense. It's easy on the eyes despite being firm, no tugging or pulling. It's very easy to wash due to its synthetic bristles and doesn't bleed or shed at all. I'm beginning to think that the ELF Studio Brush line is perfect.

on 8/21/2012 6:30:00 PM

I love E.L.F brushes...love them. And this is another brush from E.L.F that works great. It grabs eyeshadow very well and blends color perfectly. It's the perfect brush for the crease of my eyelid and I will never go back to any other applicator.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Put this little love to the test for the first time today, and wow. Have been looking for a good inexpensive crease brush for a while now. All ways ended up with one that was too big for my big eyes. This one fits into the crease so perfectly! Grabs and holds color, blends and applies beautifully, diffuses color like a blending brush would but all the while being precise and not just kicking up color and placing it somewhere you don't want it to go. Amazing for creating my trademark soft yet sexy Smokey eye look. Its love :) .would've paid so much more for this little wonder. Would repurchase, and will buy a backup soon. A must have!

on 5/13/2012 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I first thought this would be too big for my crease. I have hooded lids and it's a bit tricky to exactly pinpoint my creases.

As with other brushes from the same line, the bristles are really soft and handle is beautiful sleek black, albeit a tad bit too long for my liking. The bristles are pretty dense and have pretty appropriate length to make it easily works for applying color to the crease and outer-v. I also use this brush to apply highlight to brow bones and the inner-corners. It only has trouble picking up colors with pretty dense eyeshadows. But with better textured ones, it applies like a dream. It also easily blends shadows.

on 5/7/2012 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This brush is amazing! It's one of the best Elf Studio brushes (along with the eyeshadow "C" brush). It blends eyeshadows beautifully, and it picks up a great amount of product as well. I honestly can't get over how amazingly it blends. The price is amazingly cheap of course (only $3!), and the design is sleek and really purdy (handle is matte black). I'm going to go back to Target to buy another one! Definitely worth the money, and it's definitely a staple for makeup artists or just beginners. Basically everyone so go buy one now before I buy them all.

on 4/4/2012 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great for contouring and concealing dark circles. A bit big for the eye crease but it's a soft and inexpensive brush!

on 3/7/2012 5:12:00 PM

this is my HG crease brush! I have spent upwards of 30 dollars trying to find the perfect contouring/crease brush, and here it was all along for 3 bucks. The quality is outstanding, the bristles are soft to the touch, but still very dense. They don't shed, and the blend perfectly. I highly recommend giving this brush a shot!