July 29, 2014 | 1731 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 3:15:00 AM More reviews by Paulawaulaa

Love Love Love this brush , I use this brush everyday , I love how my foundations looks when I use it. It says its a powder brush but I don't use it for that . I use this brush with Liquid foundation , Mousse foundation and stick foundation . For it being 3 bucks it works really good . This is something I will keep using , I think I might like it better than my high end brushes :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 4:30:00 AM More reviews by YevgeniyaLi

Pros:
- very affordable (3$, rly?!),
- good design (can be easily compared to more expensive professional brushes),
- soft and dense,
- no shedding (I wash it every week, and had some shedding only after fist wash).
- light. (I know, many girls complain that the handle is too light, but I personally like it and prefer to take it when travelling instead of heavy MAC or sigma similar flat brushes)

Cons:
- It’s called “powder brush” but I can’t use it for powder, it makes the mess… I use it for liquid/cream foundation just as Sigma F80 substitute.
- It works well, blends the products easily but after a while it loses its original shape with bristles becoming more widespread --> sometimes I find it too big to use near nose and eye areas.
- My handle started shaking a little bit but I guess it can be easily fixed…

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2014 12:31:00 AM More reviews by BBfabgal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this brush so so much! 3 Dollars is a great deal!

I purchased this brush like two month ago and it is my all time powder brush.
I used to be a brush novice and just used the sponge or brush that came with powder but ever since discovered a whole different side of makeup/brushes world I have been trying to add every tool to make my face look flawless.

When I got this brush it has helped my powder go on so smooth.The brush is nice and big it gets my face evenly covered without making the powder look uneven.

If you don't have this brush go out and buy it :-D It's a must have!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2014 11:14:00 PM More reviews by empty8_box9

This really is a great brush. I use it for my mineral and liquid foundation. It helps to give a nice coverage no matter what I use. I give it 4/5 because the handle came loose and even after glueing it, it broke again. Not really a big deal to me - its an awesome brush!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 1:04:00 AM More reviews by katherinegclark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this brush is great for the price the handle sometimes feel a bit loose and the last one i had totally fell off but otherwise its great no shedding and its very soft and dense after a while

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Kifmaster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is an absolute must have in your brush collection! For only $3 and its readily available all over, i would deff go snag one up just to try! i have 3 and use them daily to set my powders and buff them into my skin for that airbrushed/natural look and feel. Its so soft and washes very nicely! keeps its shape, dries within 12 hours and does its job over and over and over again. THANK YOU ELF

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 1:51:00 AM More reviews by dropdeadlovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Looove this brush for my liquid foundation for a buffed out airbrushed look!!! But the handle may fall off which isnt a big deal. A MUST buy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS

- soft
- dense
- no shedding

CONS

- none

COMMENTS: I really like how this pushes product into the skin, so if you have a concern with pores...try this one out. This works well for foundation and of course powder. I use this with my setting powder and love the results I get. As for foundation...I prefer something a bit smaller. It gets the job done, though and is great for when you're in a hurry since it covers such a large area of the face. The brush is dense, but still has enough movement between the bristles for buffing. Overall, it's a great buy.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Mishamisha

Have some very pricey to mid. Priced to cheapest ever (ELF) brushes. It, Dermacia (don't know if that brand still exists) eco, studio, pur, .. Etc .. Then found this for$3 looked dense enough and since I like freshly cleaned brushes, couldn't clean mine every day.. Got 2 (would get more but will start to look like a brush hoarder, have no space to store anymore. ELF is AMAZING even better than the very pricey IT brand one (think It was for $48 in Ulta). Softer, blends powder and liquid makeup very well. I find myself reaching out for ELF more.. It dries faster when I wash it than my IT. Only thing, like with almost all ELF brushes the brush side is not glued on well to the handle , but a little drop of crazy glue, sticks it back on for good.. BTW I had that same problem with the head of an IT brush that was washed only once. So goes to show you, more expensive doesn't mean better. Serious quality brush especially their studio line the more 'expensive' ELF line.. Yes my $3 ELF brush is better than the $48 "IT" brush and beats all the others. 1. Softer 2. Blends well 3, cleans and dries easy, 4. Doesn't look/act cheap. 5. Doesn't waste make-up 6. Synthetic so no cruelty ..

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by thourigan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this brush! I find it perfect for buffing in liquid foundation for an even, flawless look. And it's so soft! My only gripe is that it is a little flimsily made, the brush part comes apart from the handle a lot for me. But hey, it's super cheap. Love this little thing and will definitely be buying a new one when my current one breaks for good.