December 21, 2014 | 1018 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2014 12:37:00 PM More reviews by kiyoshi001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very good brush. Even better price. This comes with the elf 11 piece brush set. The entire set isn't even up to $80 and it's so soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2014 12:19:00 PM More reviews by northernlights111

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I find it great for mineral powder/powder foundation, but I love it for liquid foundation the most, for regular powder I prefer the Compexion brush. I also love Real Techniques Expert brush for liquid, but find this one even better, practically effortless very fast application and no streaks. I don't use foundation much, mostly just for taking pictures, so I can def. seen in pix if there are streaks, which is what happened to me when I was using traditional painter type foundation brush. I've had this ELF brush for years, and it remained perfect, no hair shed and it kept it's shape. Easy to wash, dries fast.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2014 3:39:00 PM More reviews by LePebbi

This brush is wonderful. The brush is firm and dense enough to grab enough powder and work the product into the skin to blend out your foundation. The handle is also a good length for a comfortable hold and control.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by arer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

yes yes yes, best ever brush and price is all most given, i can only use this as foundation brush, i own MAC 187, beauty blender, and others flat top brushes, wich are not as gooooooooood on my foudation applience as this one. the only problem i hade with the first i ever bought is that the head and brissels fell apart in about a year, but i have an other ones now and thay are perfict :) for foundation my favorite pic :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is a terrific brush, one of my favorites. I use it mostly for liquid and cream foundations. I don't use it as a powder brush, but it works great as one. I bought a Sigma F80, and truly, I like this brush almost as much as that one, and for the price difference, this one wins.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by LindseyAnne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Believe the hype. This brush is amazing. There's not much to say that everyone else hasn't already said though. This brush is soft and flexible, but still firm and dense enough to really work the product into the skin. It's great for buffing out powder foundations for a fuller coverage look, it works for conouring and blush, and is my all time favourite brush for liquid and creme foundations. It gives the most flawless coverage and, depending on how much coverage you want, can be used to buff in the product or to stipple it on.

I love this brush so much that I ordered 3 back ups. Because for the price and quiality, how could you not? Love.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Finally I got it online to see all the hype and it's totally worth it :)..Let me point out that I live in a country where MU brushes are so dear and usually useless, I got it online for around 5 $ (including shipping ) but still a great price for such a magic blush , everything that could be said about it is true , I tried it with a liquid foundation using a stippling method and it didn't absorb one drop of it !! I was amazed , four lippies just because I haven't tried it with other make up yet , but I feel it won't fail me . Will update for sure .

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is AMAZING especially for blush, powder, and powder foundation, maybe even liquid foundation! So far, I love using it for setting powder. All you have to do is stipple it into your skin and it's so amazing for blush which you also stipple onto your cheekbones. Love this!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by skylalavigne

would definitely repurchase, only bad thing is the fallout. i haven't washed it yet so idk about that... while buffing in my liquid foundation with this, i see only a slight difference from when i used to just use my fingers. doesnt absorb any product. a see hairs fall out after i use this brush but i haven't noticed any hairs on my face while buffing. BUT for $3, its great!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by attarius

This brush was just a brush to me. It didn't feel like pressing bunnies to my skin like my other foundation brush, and it didn't spread my foundation well in a stippling motion either. It also didn't suffice in spreading any powder in a stippling motion as well. I don't wipe any brush across my face due to the flakiness it causes on me and I don't want to wipe any foundation off of the places I wish to cover. It is semi soft, looks cool, and is very cheap. Besides that, it's function quality to me is poor.