October 24, 2014 | 1730 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 4:38:00 AM More reviews by AnaPana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Oh, let me count the ways! This brush is perhaps my favorite of all the brushes i have ever bought. It's absolutely perfect for foundation, especially if you need full coverage. It buffs foundation beautifully and effortlessly into the skin and works extremely well with my foundations for oily skin. It's just as the packaging itself says: works well, wet or dry, and can be used for dry powders and such, but i definitely recommend it for foundation usage. This baby works just as well if not even BETTER than the high end foundation brushes, and at $3 you really have nothing to lose with this one. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2014 5:06:00 PM More reviews by paneradfisk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow, this beats all my other face brushes - MAC 187 stippling brush, Real Techniques buffing brush, any powder brush, any flat foundationbrush, any kabukibrush.

This applies foundations like a dream, like it's a mix between a buffing brush and a stippling brush. It doesn't get wet afterwards, so you can apply your powder without effort - not by "sweeping" but by pressing lightly since it's a flat top brush - it leaves the most fantastic finish ever. You can also "squeeze" the brush with your fingers, making it thinner so you can contour your face, and apply blush.

There is nothing this brush can't do and I love it deeply - it's a true multi tasker, it doesn't just meet the expectations I have on a brush, but exceeds them - in every part of making up your face. Also, it's 3 dollars, so you have nothing to lose. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 12:34:00 AM More reviews by sexymama83

I have been looking for a flat top buffing brush ever since I saw the sigma f80, but I can't afford the sigma brush. so when I found this I figured why not try it for 3 bucks if I don't like it I won't be out a lot of cash, and OMG I love This brush it works so well at blending my foundation, it's well made and I have not experienced any shedding I love it so much I went back the next day to grab another to use with my powder!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by wasabemop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

for the price ($1 or $2), you cant go wrong. bristles are synethic, soft and pretty dense. Handle is the perfect length. It does shed quite a bit and when u wash it, some color may come off. good for beginners.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2014 1:29:00 AM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I bought two- I mean they're so cheap what the heck. They are sense and soft, and my foundation goes on smooth and leaves a flawless finish. The only thing I dislike is the shedding of a hair every so often. Other than that I really like it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 8:15:00 AM More reviews by hnica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this brush to apply liquid foundation, and this one not only does the job, it works wonders. Highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 6:22:00 AM More reviews by k1mb3rr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite brushes I own. I have several and use them for different purposes. It works for applying foundation - buffing and stippling, powdering, blending, and applying blush. It's soft, dense, and is very useful. I recommend this brush to everyone, plus you can't beat the price.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Glenadam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite brush! I own real techniques, ecotools but this is my favorite. I use this when I use rimmel stay matte pressed powder and it works wonders, I love the finish, definitely buying more

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by becake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have long been using this Elf brush before I joined Makeupalley. I am glad it received such great reviews from here. This brush is really inexpensive $3 and just wonderful! I have yet to see it shed! I wash my brush pretty regularly, once or twice a week. My face loves this brush!!! Get it if you want your face powder to perform better!! You won't regret it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2014 11:15:00 AM More reviews by noie77

A really good quality brush, perfect for applying translucent powder. The priceis great and the brush feels very soft when doing your makeup. Totally recommendable.