October 20, 2014 | 1118 users online

Eye Shadow - Almay - Pure Blends Eye Shadow- Lavender

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2009 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Savvy890

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

$8
-98.2% natural
-hypoallergenic
-natural, beautiful colored eyeshadow
-blend of antioxidants with lotus, orchid, and acai
-paraben free (parabens are suspicious chemicals that may lead up to be very harmful to the human body)
-talc free (talc is linked to asbestos)
- 58% recycled packaging
-opthalmologist tested
- great shade of purple
- i would mix this with the petal color
-would recommend
edit: this is probably my favorite color out of the 4 colors i have!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2009 9:02:00 AM More reviews by lindsaykate527

This is a really, really beautiful purple color. It looks great on me and I love the texture of it. If you are looking for a really nice purple shadow, pick this up. You will be pleasantly surprised!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2008 1:54:00 AM More reviews by tenderheart003

Did I need another lavender/purple eye shadow? No. But I just couldn't not buy it because it looked so gorgeous in the display. It is a slightly taupe lavender with subtle sheen, no glitter. There are also no pink tones. It has good pigmentation although on the sheer side. The lasting power is on par with other ds brands for me, but I use UDPP so it doesn't really matter either way to me. I did a lovely eye look using this, MAC lovely lily pig and flirty number e/s and it looked fantastic. I love that it is a more natural DS choice (95% or more) and also has no parabens. I do not like the packaging. Although it is cute, white with a pink floral motif, it is square and the lid closes magnetically. This means that if I am holding my mirror to my eye and try to grab more product on my brush I can't do it one-handed because the darn thing snaps itself shut. A small annoyance but big enough to keep me from repurchasing.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No