July 23, 2014 | 1033 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Sexy Little Things Noir

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have the body spray and the perfume. I definitely like the body spray better. I love vanilla, but the vanilla tones in this are a bit overwhelming and can give me a headache. I feel like a sweet cloud is hanging around me when I wear this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 2:19:00 AM More reviews by decoydream

It's a yummy scent (smells like fruit salad and vanilla cream on me) but its downfall is that it doesn't last long on my skin or clothes . The packaging is cute but slightly awkward when I'm spritzing my wrists, it comes with a travel cap though so I can just unscrew that and dab some onto my wrists and behind my ears. If the scent was a little more potent, then I would repurchase since its a relatively inexpensive perfume at $50!

EDIT 7/4/13: This has grown on me. I'm not sure if it's because it's winter now compared to summer time when I first reviewed this but I can't stop wearing it and sniffing my wrist! I take my words back - I love you, Sexy Little Things Noir!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by BloodyKisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Noir is a sexy, fresh fragrance that is sweet and flirty. It reminds me of a lacy dress and all things feminine. It is fairly long lasting and not too expensive. It works well for date night and girls' night out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by linh989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite perfume! It smells absolutely fantastic because it has a vanilla scent to it. I always get compliments when I wear this and for me it lasts all day! Apparently, to get the most wear its good to spray it on your clothes or hair. One spray is really all I need.
I'd definitely recommend this to anyone shopping for a new perfume.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by wallflowerrr89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Okay. First off, I LOVE the scent! That being said, I have some problems with this product. The scent DOES NOT LAST. I could seriously take a bath in this stuff and you wouldn't be able to smell it an hour later! Half way through the bottle the mister stopped working... had to buy a cheap plastic bottle to fill up to continue using it. I really wish they would fix the formula to have longer lasting power because I really LOVE LOVE LOVE the scent! Until then, I will sadly not be repurchasing. =(

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by erasgem

I actually got this at the winter VS sale along with bombshell. It smelled fruity with a hint of vanilla on me. However, it gave me a 'mature' impression. Which is one of the reason why I gifted it to my cousin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Jeanbean7777

Lotion is DIVINE!!!!! I mean, seriously- how can this smell this good? I'm in love with this scent. It's so good. I love it because its soft yet really lush and femme fatale....serioisly, this is sexy. I don't know how anyone can deny the sex appeal of this...its so sensuous...yes, in a playful flitrty and CONFIDENT way......today I had on no makeup, hair back in a pony tail and out doing my errands....sprayed this on and lathered some lotion and dusting powder on and felt so beautiful and peaceful. It really attracts my nose and getting the sultry shudder of this,as I went about a normal day just made ny day better- isn't that what perfume is for? This is really good. Males like it cause it says" I'm a woman, I like my estrogen and I'm feeling sexy".......this is really good. The lotion is the best. But the scent is really everyday glamour girl. Age wise, highschool to fifty....(for most people) ..its sexy so it wouldn't smell right on someone too young and the lush fruit though sophisticated seems a little too woman for someone who's more mature. They may not feel in tune with the give of this scent.....unless they are super young at heart.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 9:25:00 AM More reviews by omnomonom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm not a perfume person, but I absolutely love this scent! The name fits it perfectly. What I love most about it is that its not too overwhelmingly sweet like most women's perfumes are. The packaging is super cute, although the atomizer seems to be defective.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Lomelindi

I am not a perfume guru and can rarely tell the difference between some scents, but this one BLEW me away when I tested it at a VS store. It's my absolute favorite scent ever now! I held off on buying it until Black Friday, when it went on sale ($25 instead of the usual $40 for the smaller of the two EDP sizes.)

The first thought that comes to mind when I smelled this scent is that it's "smooth"; there no spicy or woody notes in it, no overwhelming florals, no cotton-candy sweetness. The main scent in this perfume is (I THINK) pear, which is sooooo elegant and sexy in a way that I never expected. It's not the sort of cheesy fruitiness that attracts young girls, it's definitely more of a mellow scent for young adults or older. This perfume is really hard to classify; I think it's fresh enough to be worn on casual days or to work, but definitely sensual enough to be worn on dates. Basically, I find an excuse to wear it whenever and always get compliments. (I'd avoid this one if you're more into woody or spicy scents, because there is absolutely none of that in this perfume.)

Yes, the container is weird and not all that great. I wish it was a bit more see-through (it's an opaque black) so I could see how much I had left. The spray-puff thingy doesn't bother me as much as it bothers other people, but I wish that was stronger. I need a few pumps of this perfume before I get enough of it on my skin.

The lasting power of this perfume is average - it's not as bad as a body spray, but it's not as long lasting as some other perfumes (like Chanel's "Chance", which can last up to 12 hrs on me). I'd put this perfume at around 6-8 hrs before it fades entirely, depending on the humidity, your skin type, etc.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Liquidbubble03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Other, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

It seems the biggest complain is the vintage style bulb that comes with the perfume.... And I get it, it does take plenty of *squeeze squeeze squeeze* to get what you want, but it doesn't quite bother me at all.

I love this perfume and has plenty of staying power. I know this because I don't intend to smell it on me all day. (your nose tends to lose the smell because its on YOU and with YOU) Perfumes that can do that 10 hrs later i find just "ew." BUT my lover does smell it on me at the end of a work day.

I tend to spray cleavage, elbows and neck after that MAYBE a spray fiesta across the torso. Occasionally i get a "flair" of it, but I am always told how GOOD I smell to which i respond with a simple "Thank You so Much!"

This is most definitely my everyday scent.. must thank my sister-in-law for gifting it to me... Now I'm off to purchase the corresponding body powder so I can cut down on the spray fiesta.