April 16, 2014 | 2066 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by ShazboTastic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love love love! So pigmented, such a nice colour. It's pricey but has lasted me ages. (Easily 2 years!!) love the fact it comes with a brush for ease. I use the brush for touch ups on the go but will use my own brush at home. Box is a bit battered about but given that it gets carted around in my handbag I'm not surprised!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by drok

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favourite blushes, but I really hate the packaging.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Chardibona

Ugh. I see all the wonderful reviews and it makes me jealous! The color looks so beautiful in the box then doesn't show up on my tan skin, just looks powdery :(

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by wixter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful summer blush. The shimmer isn't chunky, it just gives a very nice gold/summer glow to the cheeks. It is very pigmented, so a little goes a long, long way. Anyone with tan/yellow undertones would look lovely in this blush everyday. I'm super pale, but in the summer, this blush look really great on me. I would never wear this in the winter, though, just because of how pigmented it is and how pale I am year round.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by majesticax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely ADORE this blush, it's my HG! All the other blushes I've tried just made me look awful, or oily, or like I have ugly red cheeks :( anyways, so let me get on with the story: So in my local Shoppers Drug Mart (I am Canadian) there's a little booth that sells all Benefit products, and whenever I walk in I just HAVE to check out what they've got. I never really noticed this blush before until I was in the market for a blush. Honestly, it's a tad shimmery, but I don't even notice it when I apply it. It gives my skin a healthy glow with my Tarte foundation. Best of all? It smells wonderful and lasts all day, I don't even need to reapply when I'm at school! The brush that comes with it is cute, but I wouldn't use it, I use my Eco tools mini kabuki blush brush for the perfect amount. Honestly, ladies, this is amazing. I recommend it 12028498237598273589235%

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2013 3:53:00 AM More reviews by Victoriajane89

The colour is a shimmery coral pink. I applied after contouring my cheek bone and applied a small amount on the apple of my cheek with a blush brush but all that seemed to show was the shimmer so I applied more to get some colour and ended up with a very shimmery cheek! So I then tried to apply with the brush that came with it and it works much better. The colour still doesn't 'stand out' as much as I would like as it is very faint but noticeable due to the shimmer, good for a day look or to use over a darker blush as a highlight when going for a more glam look. I probably wouldn't repurchase but then I am slowly getting used to using this so am not sure.
----------------------------------------
Upon writing this review, i went back to Benefit and bought the chacha tint and apply that first with coralista over the top and what a great pair, the perfect amount of peachy blush with the shimmer/highlight from Coralista!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 10:55:00 AM More reviews by carmelitta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my fave blushes ever! Before I started using Balm's FratBoy, it was my HG, and I just couldn't imagine myself not using it. I still have plenty of product left, but probably won't repurchase because FratBoy is pretty much the same thing, but more on a matte side, which satisfies me even more, but if You want additional glow, then Coralista would be perfect way to go!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2013 1:49:00 PM More reviews by AmberValentijn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm not really a big fan of this blush Coralista by Benefit.
I personally really love a good pigmented, corally blush (those are perfect for any skintone!), but this blush did dissapoint me a bit. It's not really pigmented that well, so especially on a (even) slightly darker skintone, you will not be able to see this blush in my opinion.. It's a nice blush for those who want a really subtle blush in a warm/peachy color.

The packaging, I would say, is very fun and handy. Allthough the package is made from cardboard (not that longlasting in my beautycase), i really love the pattorn and overall design. A true eyecatcher on your vanity! The blush also comes with a small brush to apply the blush. I personally like to use my special blush brushes, but if you don't own these, it's nice to have that little brush in there.

This blush is perfect for:
-Light skin tone
-Someone who is looking for a really subtle, warm blush.

This blush is not so perfect for:
-Someone who likes high pigmented products.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Karatzios

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love the colour of this blush on my fair/Medium toned skin. Being usless at applying blusher without looking like someone's smacked me in the face, it's great that it's fairly sheer so you can build it up gradually. Also great that it has a brush with it. Nice texture on my skin and a bit of shimmer without looking "Disco"

Really don't like the packaging though, it's bulky and I've found that the lid tends to come off in my makeup bag when I travel with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by molexter

This blush gives my fair skin a beautiful summer glow. This blush completely transforms my look every time I apply it. I do think the packaging is frustrating because it's hard to get even build up on your brush once you hit pan in the middle because the corners are hard to get to.