September 15, 2014 | 942 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Makeupliebe

The only blush I've used for about two years. It isn't too bright for my fair skin and goes with any makeup I wear. This is my favourite blush as there has yet to be another blush that compares.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 2:12:00 AM More reviews by eliselotus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love the Coralista! It's one of my favourite blush. I used it daily for about a year. It really gives you a 'peachy' glow!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by lozzie88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was so excited to try this blush, it was the first boxed blush from benefit I tried (I had already tried all 4 tints and hervana and love all of them) and after reading many great reviews I thought this would be best for me since I'm fair, and I love peach/corals in blush (ie cha cha is my fave benefit tint and frat boy from the balm is my fave blush) however the pigment that comes off this is pathetic. Unlike frat boy which is much cheaper and so pigmented, this needs a lot of product to build up any color and cost almost twice as much. The packaging is very bulky for storage, I'm disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Deedianne

I love this colour on my skin, it comes across as a rosey pink which I love. Before this I use to apply bronzer on my cheek bones because a lot of blushes were either too light and gave me a cloudy look or too orange. Coralista has a slight shimmer which gives off a radiant glow and comes in a cute box with a mini mirror. You also get a flat blush which can be used to contour your cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Love love love this.. One of my favorite blushs. Like orgasm but not as heavy and more of a poppy color

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2014 8:40:00 AM More reviews by kaylakellii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Horrible colour if you have a tanned/olive complexion! Using this product gives my naturally tanned skin a weird pink-mixed-with-talcum-powder colour. Even using a tiny amount of this product looks dreadful on my complexion and I strongly dissuade you from purchasing it unless you are fair skinned. I also noticed that this blush does not blend well with the skin and sort of sits on top of the cheeks in a very unflattering way.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by pembrokee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very flattering color. I would say, its the best color Benefit has. Ive tried them all. Coralista brightens the face. The design on the packaging is cute. But, the box its a little flimsy. The newer boxes come with a flip lid, and the older boxes come with a removable lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 7:51:00 AM More reviews by bblank87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The best!! I'm extremely pale and this helps brighten my complexion making me look healthy while still looking fairly natural. Lasts a long time. My hg for the last 5 years.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Oh, so pretty! Lovely soft peachy-pink. This will flatter any complexion. Not too much shimmer--just enough to give you a natural looking glow.

Love it and will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by ChanelLove07

LOVE THIS! Thisreally lifts your complexion. It has gold sheen to it which is beautfiul. There is alot of product aswell and i had it over 1 year and i finially hit pan! The finish is beautiful with a light peach/pink tone.