November 23, 2014 | 1565 users online

Concealers - Almay - Amazing Lasting [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2006 4:26:00 AM More reviews by curlylaura

I thought this was OK the first few times I tried it but it turned a bit chalky on me after a while. I have a very hard to match skin tone and in order to make it match I'd have to mix the two lightest shades and I can't be bothered with that. I won't buy it again because there are not enough shades to match my skin. But other than that, it is a fairly good concealor.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2006 3:21:00 PM More reviews by NPC_Citizen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for years now after ditching a host of concealers that gave me orange patches, flakiness and more spots. The coloring is just right and lasts for ages.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2006 12:52:00 PM More reviews by laurenyau

This is great. Thanks littlebo for the heads up on where to get it. I never knew concealer could be this good. i bought both the light and medium - light for under eyes and medium for touch ups. it looks so natural and it does what it says on the box - it stays...doesn't melt away and slide down the face in this heatwave we are having at the mo. I highly recommend it...will be getting 1 more of each colour....it's that good!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2006 5:00:00 AM More reviews by littlebo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I saw this for sale today UK. I just bought 2 tubes just in case they stop stocking it here too.

I love this product. It would be a real shame if they stopped selling it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2006 3:55:00 AM More reviews by sophier

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is great. It covers extremely well and the colour suited me perfectly, and never turned orange.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2006 8:14:00 PM More reviews by supergurl099

EDIT: I bought a couple of tubes of this off of ebay, and they seemed more peachy than I remembered. I doubt they would have reformulated this after it was discontinued, so I'm beginning to think that it never matched as well as I had thought. Well, I still use this, and just blend a lot. I deducted a lippie for this.

ORIGINAL REVIEW: WHAT?! They discontinued this? Why?! I'm a fairly recent convert to this absolutely wonderful concealer. If I had known it was going to be discontinued, I would have stocked up. This covers up my acne marks fairly well (a little darkness still shows through with my darkest marks), and the medium actually matches my skin perfectly (MY hard to match skin!!). I just dust a little mineral makeup on top of this and I'm good to go. I cannot believe they discontinued it, especially since so many of us here seem to like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2006 2:08:00 PM More reviews by sed484

This concealer is unfortunately no longer available. I tried Almay's new, line smoothing undereye concealer. The tube looks very similiar to Amazing Lasting. I use it on my undereyes AND on my pimples and dark sports. It works great! Ladies, you don't have to just use it on undereye circles! It works great as a regular concealer, almost as good as Amazing Lasting. You gotta try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2006 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Susie31

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

there are always some on ebay.... a few are on there right now.....

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2006 12:39:00 PM More reviews by PolaskiePrizzide

This is a great drugstore concealer. Unfortunately there is not a great color selection. It lasts and overall is a good concealer. The packaging can be annoying, as concealer tends to leak out of the tube. Sorry to say MUAers, but since Almay has revamped its entire line this product has been discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2006 4:12:00 PM More reviews by cassidy12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried a million concealers for my very oily skin and I always come back to this one- it wears better than anything and still looks natural on my really pale skin. I am very bummed though because I am having a hard time finding it. I am using MAC studio fix concealer now and it just doesn't have the wear time.