July 30, 2014 | 2054 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous in Blushing Nude (New for Fall '08)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2012 3:50:00 PM More reviews by sherizzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So disappointed! I love the Revlon Super Lustrous line and I really like this color, but I don't understand why this is a creme lipstick yet has huge chunks of glitter in it! Tacky!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by chrisie

Great shade that compliments a nice daytime make-up look.Long lasting,moisturizing on your lips.Definitely would buy this lipstick color again~

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 7:14:00 AM More reviews by gLoOo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The best lipstick I have ever had. I love this lipstick!!

To me it is blushing nude. For reference I have nc20 skin. It looks natural on me and it makes my lips look fresh, smooth and stays long. Its semi matte and a red - pinkish for me. The color actually depends on your skin tone and the color of your lips as well. I advise that if you wanted to get the best color, try priming your lips with a foundation or a concealer. In my case, I prime my lips with a lip balm so as to prevent it from creasing. I oh so love it and almost use it everyday. I am kinda stingy now about it because I couldn't find this at any store and I just bought this over the internet. I wish I could find another one. I definitely recommend this to ladies out there with the same skin tone as me or to any body! I would definitely repurchase hoping that I could find one again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2011 9:19:00 AM More reviews by RingofFire

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The name is misleading. This is no nude. On me it was really more red (reddish rose w/hint of brown?). A nice wearable daytime red that was neither too cool or warm--- just right. Almost Semi matte on the lips, but just enough creaminess Would purchase again for its staying power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by darkeyedfran

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got very excited because HEB relabeled all of the revlon SL lipsticks down a dollar! there was no coupon, they're just now 4.50 something! to celebrate I decided to get my 7th color! I didn't consult MUA but i made the right choice :) its really easy to know the exact color of the lipstick with the window! this one is so great! I needed something that wasn't nude that I could wear with my colorful shadows! I love rose velvet but its a little too brown for the season! this one is perfect! Its a pinker version of Rose velvet on my skintone. This does not have reds or corals on me, nor is it nude. Its actually more similar to my lip color than rose velvet is actually which is a nice plus because it fades so naturally that you don' t really have to worry about checking if your lipstick still looks okay. This obviously wouldnt be the case for those of you whose lips are not similar to this color, like one reviewer who said this is red. For some reason this sticks to my lips better than some of my other colors, im not sure why but its great! this is my go to eating and drinking lippie hands down. This does have a few sparkles in it, but it is still the creme formula. Demure, and Coralberry also have these minimal sparkles. honestly you only see them in this listick when you first apply it. The thing I love best about the SL lipsticks is that they make your lips look fuller because of their slight sheen, at least on my lips the light hits right in the middle of the bottom lip and BAM! instant bombshell. I never understood the importance of wearing lipstick but now I can see how it transforms and compliments your eye makeup if you have the right one on. another gem that will be perfect for transitioning into fall :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 8:58:00 PM More reviews by juliettesanchez

Gorgeous color for light olive skin. I love this color. It is very rich. While the name is a bit misleading (it can hardly be considered nude), it really is more like a wine, or rosey plumb color. Very posh looking.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2011 8:53:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This lipstick is very easy to wear to work and during the day as it really compliments my fair complexion. It appears as a rich rosy medium pink with no shimmer, but slightly glossy. I do find that it can dry my lips out horribly if I wear this 2 or more days in a row, despite regular exfoliation and nightly lip balms application. Honestly I like the colour, but I wouldn't repurchase this lipstick as it's a generic colour that I would try to find in another brand that offered more hydration to my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 5:51:00 PM More reviews by Adi96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Buy this. Words cannot the describe how wonderful this lipstick looks and feels. Just buy it. You'll understand when you do.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2011 3:48:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

picked this up along with rose velvet. on me their very similar. rose velvet is a little darker and warmer and blushing nude is lighter and cooler. both can be worn during the day and night and both flatter my neutral to warm skin tone of NC 25-30. i love the creme finish of Revlon lipsticks and at my walmart they run at 4.99$ oh i almost forgot, when it eventually fades away it leaves a beautiful stain behind instead of the dreaded ring. love it!!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2011 2:38:00 PM More reviews by fivezero

Sort of an old-fashioned looking nude-rose on me. It's definitely not a light nude shade, and is closer to a darker pink. It is OK on me (NC30/35) but it doesn't really do anything for me, either. The finish is semi-matte and I prefer something a little creamier, since a medium-or-darker toned matte has a tendency to make my lips appear to "recede". I put lipgloss on under or over it to avoid this look. It's generally fine and I'll probably use it up because it is a decent everyday neutral, and the lasting power is good (due to the matteness) but I would not bother to repurchase it even at the 1/2 price I got it at. (Oh, and I just noticed that my tube does have a few random sparkly bits in it. Annoying, as I thought this was a creme with no shimmer, and the sparkly bits are kind of big. What is going on?!)