Sonia Kashuk Lip Definer

4.1

on 2/19/2005 11:07:00 AM

I found these to be inferior to MAC l/l. They go on dry and don't have a lot of staying power. I have plum and dusty rose, which are pretty colors, but they need to reformulate the product, imho. Also, who thought white would be a good color to package this line? I find it distracting compared to the former color.

I have this in Maple and love it. It's soft enough, doesn't flake when applying, goes on smooth and is easy to blend. Looks great all over lips and covered with gloss. Has good staying power.

on 10/30/2003 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have this in Brandy - the exact same color as NARS African Queen (red-brown). This is a really lovely brick red color and the pencil is relatively soft and blendable. (I have yet to find a *really* soft pencil.) I actually like this better than Chanel in Sienna (which it resembles, though Sienna is slightly softer in color).

on 1/30/2003 3:28:00 PM

I picked this up in Maple and I love it. Very comparable to Benefit's Smoulder, another fave of mine, but the SK is a softer color, with a touch more pink. Great for nude lips with a gloss; this is an excellent year-round liner.

on 7/3/2002 7:14:00 PM

This lip liner is perhaps a little bit hard, but otherwise great. I have "Plum", a plum-berry-brown shade that is quite natural when applied with a light hand. Good for the price!

Popular Lip Liners