July 31, 2014 | 1619 users online

Blush - 100 Percent Pure - Fruit Pigmented Blush - All

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 11:56:00 AM More reviews by IPLaw7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have this in "Blushing" from the Pretty Naked Neutral Face Palette. This blush goes on well, stays on throughout the day, and gives me a natural, rosy glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 10:33:00 PM More reviews by strawberrygal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Admittedly I've only had this for a few hours, but I am way into it. I got the raspberry color. I was using bare minerals but this has a much nicer finish-seems to absorb excess oil- and I Love that it's all ingredients I could eat. If anyone has read Dr. Pratima Raichur's book Absolute Beauty, about Ayurvedic Skincare, you know that we take into our systems whatever goes on our skin, so I'm glad it's all fruits and veggies! I bought the pressed powder foundation too and am loving that. I'll update if anything changes!

Update 1/1/11 - I forgot to update but when I saw the color in daylight, it's too pink for my complexion. I'm still way into the texture tho, so might try it in a different color.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2010 9:57:00 PM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

CHIFFON- A peachy but pink color. I was scared this was going to be too orange, but it is definatly a medium light pink. It is very pigmented. I wish it had sparkles, but most people prefer it doesnt I guess. It is good for the verrry light (me) and as it is so pigmented, I would say its good on the very dark as well. Versatility is a great quality in a makeup! Overall this is a good spring everyday blush! I am glad of my purchase! No regrets!

STRAWBERRY: A medium pink natural color. This is a really pretty pink but I like to use light or bright blushes, not med or dark colors. Would be better for a darker skinned person.

It is very expensive! $30 for a blush? but I got it for 20 on ebay, I would NOT pay 30! I would however repurchase for 20, and more colors if available!

I rather the packaging be in a flip top rather than one you remove, this is just inconveneint. But I gave it a 5 anyways cause its sooo pretty!!! LOL! oh and the top of the container has a mirror!

Funniest story! I was so excited that when i got it in the mail I immediatly went and took a brush to swatch in on my arm. But I tried so hard and nothing showed up, so I was dissapointed. But come time to go to class I scrubbed it real hard with the brush and applied it. Then looked in the mirror and me and my sister laughed soo hard. I looked like a sunburned clown! This stuff is really pigminted. I guess it just needs friction to apply!

EDIT:
PINK CHAMPAGNE LUMINESCENT FACE POWDER- This is a light pink powder. If you have super light skin this is a great blush for you. It does not have chunks of sparkles and the best comparrison is the Virtual powder by physicians formula. It has a virtual glow to it. The lady at the NARS counter complimented me on it, so if you like NARS you should try this!

also they went down in price to $25.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2010 12:27:00 AM More reviews by birdiecat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this in a set and it's definitely my favorite thing, I love it! It's a very subtle color on me and not super pigmented so it looks very natural. I also really like the tin it came in, it has a mirror underneath the top. I also like that it's pressed, it's one of the very few pressed that I own.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2009 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Catloveschanel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Color is Strawberry. Looks like rosasea on me. I don't have rosacea. Possibly this is because I am a pale redhead / strawberry blonde, and the color is close to muave. It matches my acne scar and makes my eyes look bloodshot. This is probably perfect for someone else, just not me. EDIT: I used the wrong brush. When I tried a big kabuki brush and it looks somewhat better, but would not reorder. At least it doesn't have a bunch of chemicals in it.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2008 10:23:00 PM More reviews by katwalker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought the Peppermint kit from QVC (lip gloos, body powder, and blush), so the blush I am reviewing is the Peppermint Candy color. I am porcelin pale, and this blush is almost too intense for me. The blush is quite pigmented, so I just lightly touch the brush to the blush, blend onto my cheeks, then add a layer of the Pink Champagne Face Powder to my cheeks. Together, these give me a naturalish, glowing look to my cheeks. The color should be just fine by its self for all but the very pale (like me) or the very dark. The tin the blush comes in is absolutely beautiful, something one wouldn't get embarassed about leaving out on the counter for guests to see. Also, as the company name implies, all the ingredients come from fruit, so it's all good for those into natural stuff. One caveat: the Peppermind Candy blush is scented with peppermint oil. Thus, the scent/oil may be irritating to some. The other powder blushes in this line do not have this scent; it was added to make the peppermint-themed kit.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No