December 23, 2014 | 1554 users online

Powder - Coty - airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverage

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by diosmar82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Ok, this stuff is a gem. Sure it has chemicals in it, but it's not like ur gonna be using this on a daily basis. The packaging sucks, so you might have to put it in a different container. Other than that, it is an amazing translucent powder HANDS DOWN!!!!!!! The smell is nice too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2014 3:59:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a true drugstore gem. I'm so sorry I waited so very long to try it. I'm NC50 and while it shows lighter on me (despite being translucent) it's nothing I can't work with. Besides that, it really controls oil well and lasts for hours. The only thing better would be a pressed powder version.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 3:02:00 PM More reviews by VerniePie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely adore this product!!!!!! This is by far the best loose powder on the market and once I discovered it I never went back to any other brand of loose powder!!! In a word this product is amazing!!!!

This is by far the best powder for setting your foundation and making it last all day! it repels moisture, humidity, sweat and all the things that can make your makeup look gross throughout the day. The texture of this powder is also super amazing it is AIRSPUN which means it is milled very, very fine and then is spun in the air which gives it the texture of silk!!!! It glides on and it doesn't have that coarse grainy texture that so many other loose powders have. Also this powder is truly translucent and blends beautifully with my light skin without giving me an artificial or orangey look which is a huge plus! This product also makes my face look gloriously matte without a hint of shine which is the whole reason I wear loose powder in the first place. The smell is a little grandma like but it's not unpleasant and actually doesn't bother me.....this is definitely my HG loose powder!!!!!

For those of you that prefer a matte finish to your face and want to keep that look going all day without any problems then I highly recommend Coty Airspun Loose Powder it is the best loose powder you will ever use!!!!!! Better then any high end product on the planet!!!! Get yourself over to CVS or Walgreens and get yourself some!!!!!

5 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by hazee78

Great stuff!!! I use this on a daily basis but also use it whe doing hair and make up for pageants. Love the translucent. It lasts forever and is super cheap! I buy mine at CVS and sometimes find it marked down !

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 1:48:00 AM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I read rly good reviews about this powder and Youtube beauty gurus raving about this product and how it was being discontinued. So I took the plunge and purchased this powder and hoped for the best. I was very skeptical I tried several face powders from MAC and disliked them all. But when I tried this it literally changed my life. My skin is very very oily and this powder keeps my face matte all day and like others said your face looks absolutely flawless and perfect. My makeup stays put and looks so beautiful. My new holy grail face powder!!! Highly recommend! Get your hands on this powder its absolutely amazing! The only con is I didn't try this sooner! Obsessed with this product. HOLY GRAIL POWDER!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 7:59:00 AM More reviews by GByeGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I adore how this looked on my face. It was absolute perfection. Sadly, it makes me break out horribly. I was able to trace it to my products and it was definitely this powder. I think it has cornstarch in it?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 12:43:00 PM More reviews by isabellayessi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Falling in Love is how I would describe it . I USE this religiously after apply my mineral make up and I can't say enough as I been using it since I was a teenager and now in my mid 20's . I am thinking that I can't find nothing better and if I do I sure will always come back to this as I love that it doesn't clog my skin and seals the foundation and is clear if you're doing the nude look . It was back in the day like under $2 and it got more popular and is now $6-7 at local stores . I don't appreciate that my cheap makeup keeps going high but if it goes up to $10 I will totally freak out because that is messed up . I even told the company to stop hacking prices up when I send them the email they did send me a free sample . So, if you have a love for something you know it was cheaper back in the day . Just write to the company and tell them how much you love the product and who knows you might get a freebee . I keep the little containers and found to use lose change or stuff in there for my purse . Don't throw out the case there classic and perfect for on the go . Hope helped some new fans of this product .

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by angelumieree

I recently discovered this wonderful powder through youtube raves, and snatched it on sale at CVS for less than $2. It has a lot of product and has a "grandma" scent to it, but I actually don't mind it too much.

It has a slight bit of coverage, and somehow makes my pores disappear! SO flattering on my skin. It is perfect for setting my foundation. I also love how soft it is, like it just dissolves onto the surface of my skin as I set with it.

At first I thought I can't use this because after I powdered my face, my eyes stung so badly and I knew it was due to this. I just be careful now to make sure my eyes are shut tight and I use something else to set the under eye area.. But overall, this is such a beautiful loose powder, I highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by willowbreath

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

They changed the packaging!!! :( Loved the old school packaging and today I found it again at Walgreens and it's in plastic. So upset by this, I loved the old vintage packaging. Going to search online to see if I can find it anywhere, otherwise I'll have to go to Michael's or some craft store and see if I can find a vintage looking box. Hate it when things are changed for the worse instead of the better.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by TriciaK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is HG clearly- the best beauty bargain ever in the history of womankind. My grandmother, who sadly passed, used to use this and she, like me, had an affinity for makeup. I use the translucent sparingly as that's all that's needed after foundation and apply it with a BB velour puff. I think the flimsy one that comes with it is just ineffective. But at this cost, who cares! I don't like my whole face powdered so I apply it under my eyes and on my chin and on part of my cheeks liberally. Then after I apply eye shadow and liner I use a large powder brush to brush off the excess taking any shadow fallout with it perfectly and easily.
Next I apply contour, bronzer, blush etc. It leaves the lightest veil of natural looking "matte-ness" which lasts at least 5 hours.

The smell is faint but definitely "vintage" but not at all bothersome to me as it disappears almost instantly. I have been trying to find it in Naturally Neutral because translucent seems a TINY bit too light on my light-med olive skin, however it still works fine since it's feathery light and leaves no discernible whitish cast behind. I just think the tinted neutral shade might look better.

I've tried many h/e loose powders before and this is definitely right up there with the best of them, subpar packaging aside.