Dove winter care-limited edition

4.2

Body Wash: Water, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil or Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauric Acid, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Isethionate, Lauryl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Tallow Accid or Palmitic Acid, Guar Hydroxpropyltrimonium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylisothiazolinone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etidronic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide Body Bar:

on 11/21/2012 8:00:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this soap. I just recently found this at Costco when I was waiting in line. I kept smelling something wonderful and couldn't believe it was this soap. I was able to stock up with a large amount for cheap thanks to Costco, but I know this stuff will last me well into the summer. This will be my HG soap throughout the fall and winter. It smells wonderful, lathers up very well and keeps my skin soft throughout the day. It's too bad this is a seasonal product, so get your hands on this while you can.

on 8/24/2012 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Dove hit the nail on the head with the Winter Care formulation. It packs a little bit of an extra punch over the Dove Deep Moisture body wash and it has an interesting, but softly lingering scent. Like so many, I find it hard to keep my skin hydrated in the winter but with Winter Care, my body feels nicely hydrated and pampered after using. It gives me a good first layer of moisture. I love it so much, as the colder months approach, I buy the Winter Care body wash and bars and switch up. Love it!

on 8/20/2012 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I LOVE THIS! i actually use this for my face and i actually replaced my face cleaners for this to use on my face because it worked so good! i get little bumps on my forehead that look like its gonna be a pimple but it doesnt become a pimple so its just like little bumps. After using this, they were all gone. when Dove stopped selling this during the year, i went to regular Dove soaps and they work good too on my face but i love the Winter Care one more. i have good skin except for the bumps on my forehead but this product takes care of it all

on 4/20/2012 9:11:00 PM

Sorry to bring down the rating of this soap. Didn't do anything wonderful for my dry winter skin. Then it started to make me itch (in all places), the stinging started, and then to top it all off, the smell really started to get to me - burning my nose. I bought a six pack of this, I'm not sure what I'll do with the last three bars, but they won't be in my shower.

on 2/3/2012 3:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am reviewing the body wash, it makes my skin really soft without a residue like 'already lotioned' feel. Unfortunately it also broke out my back, so ill have to use a separate body wash for my back :(
I just looked up the ingredients on the comedogenicity list, it could be the soybean oil which rates a 3 on the comedogenic scale, or the sodium laureth sulfate which rates a 3 out of 5 for comedogenic and 2 as an irritant, or the lauric acid which rates a 4 for comedogenic and 1 for an irritant, or the stearic acid which is a 2, or the sodium chloride which is a FIVE out of 5 for comedogenic?! and a 3 as an irritant, or the palmitic acid which is a 2, wow this is HIGHLY comedogenic, it has at least 4 ingredients that are above a 3, dont put this anywhere near your face/back/chest if you are prone to breakouts!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

i LOVE THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i bought the body wash version at walmart tonight for i think 6 bucks and its amazing. ive been noticing rough dry skin even on my butt ever since its gotten cold and i hope this helps. as for what i can review so far the smell is DELISH and itsa so thick and creamy and moisturizing i am in love. def recommend you all try this !! <3

on 12/10/2011 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I don't see what the big deal is about. I love Dove body bars, but I see no difference in this one than the others other than smell, which I don't like. I don't' find it moisturizing more than the other ones either. I'd purchase it again, but I'm not going out of my way to do it, just if they have no other ones in stock at the store or something.

on 12/5/2011 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I can see why this gets rave reviews! A bit more moisturizing than the regular beauty bar, but with a much softer and more subtle scent. Dove, why make this LE? Definitely will be stocking up for the year before they're gone.

on 12/2/2011 9:35:00 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE

it's back! I spotted the three pack of the Winter Care body wash and the bulk pack of the bars at Costco. I think they are on sale at Costco this month. I love using this with my Salux, it's fabulous.