September 1, 2014 | 1707 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Blue Skies bubble bar

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2011 12:33:00 PM More reviews by lianegraham

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For a Lush bubble bar, this one is pretty good value. It's huge and I can get 5 uses out of it, since it bubbles like crazy. I also love the way it smells, and it turns the water a pretty blue (without staining the tub!). I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2011 2:14:00 AM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't like this as much as The Comforter or Karma bubble bars (two of my HGs) but I do still enjoy it. It's nice to have some variety in bubble baths, methinks.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 7:56:00 AM More reviews by slok87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tend to find that my opinion of LUSH products is not always so high as everyone else's and LUSH is very hit and miss for me. So it is with bubble bars. I like bubble baths that have tons of bubbles that last a long time and smell nice. Moisturizing is a plus.

With this bubble bar, you get a very large bar for 3.99. The smell put me off a bit in the shop (it just smelled kind of like dirty wet dog) but I tried it anyway because I was told it smelled better when used. This is true. Crumbled into the bath, this smelled very light, a nice, slightly-sweet patchouli-frankincense. The water turned light blue. All was good. But the half bar that I used just was not making enough bubbles. So I crumbled in the rest of the bar. I crumbled in the -entire- bar for one bath and got a good amount of bubbles--the minimum I would want for an enjoyable bubble bath. This left my skin fragranced and feeling very moisturized. Aside from lack of bubbles this was good and if you don't care about mounds of bubbles then this would probably be a good product for you, but 3.99 for one bubble bath isn't worth it for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 7:05:00 AM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

If you are not a fan of patchouli and frankincense ( alot of people hate it) this is not for you. I love the herbal fragrance and this also leaves the bath water a pretty shade of blue. I also like that the fragrance lingers for a quite a long time. Produces more bubbles than the other bars I've tried. One of the larger bubble bars that LUSH has but its also more expensive at $11.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 8:01:00 PM More reviews by alt629

YUM!! This smells so darn good. LUSH says it's frankincense and patchouli, but it's not an over-the-top smell. I usually cut in half for one bath, and that is plenty. I love the blue water and the tons of bubbles. When I come out of a Blue Skies bath, I feel so soft, and the delicious smell lingers for a few hours after a good soak. This is definitely a LUSH favorite!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2010 1:09:00 PM More reviews by BatsNeedFriends

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Was really impressed with this bubble bar! I love the smell (think Karma but more subtle) and it really crumbles so easily and it produced LOADS of bubbles!! I liked it to much I used it up very quickly!! I can't wait to get this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2010 9:56:00 AM More reviews by sunniedaiis

I buy loads of lush products and this is buy far one of their best bathbombs. It smells really nice and turns your bath blue as many of lush's bathbombs do. It's quite big as well so you can easily break it into quarters and use it multiple times. I have very sensitive skin and this dosen't irritate it at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2010 9:06:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just recently discovered LUSH products and I am completely hooked! The Blue Skies Bubble Bar is amazing. It creates tons of frothy, long-lasting bubbles and gives the water a yummy scent while turning it blue. The scent lingers on my skin for a good part of the day. One bar of this bubble bar is good for at least 3-4 baths, depending on how much you use. I've taken 2 baths with my current bar and I think I'll be able to get 2 more out of it. I will definitely be purchasing this product again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2009 7:24:00 PM More reviews by CocoMinx

this is dead cheap for the sheer quantity of product you get...enough for two or three baths! and this is another of my favourite must-have products as it certainly makes you unwind...serioiusly, you dont have a choice in the matter when you use one of these!

produces tonnes of bubbles and goegoursly scented water.

don't be put off by the very earthy smell when you sniff it in the shops (thats the patchouli by the way) because it smells divine once in the bath and your bathroom will smell fab for a few days after too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2009 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Faster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lovely for a before-bed-bath.I used the whole bubble bar as i was taking my bath in a *HUGE* bath. I got lots of bubbles and a very calming scent from it.It turned the water a light greeney blue colour - didnt stain the bath. One of the better bubble bars from Lush.