Shiseido Sun Protection Eye Cream SPF 32 PA+++

4.4

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 4.9%, Zinc Oxide 9.3% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Dimethicone Copolyol, Polybutylene Glycol/PPG-9/1 Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Titanium Dioxide, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40-B, Xylitol, Methyl Gluceth-10, PEG/PPG-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Myristate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Ononis Spinosa Root Extract, Ectoin, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Dextrin Palmitate, Isostearic Acid, Aluminum Distearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Alcohol, Trisodium EDTA, Butylated Hydroxytoulene, Tocopherol, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

on 2/12/2011 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Love this item! The squeeze tube is great and the product absorbs well into my skin. I've had no problems with this sunscreen at all.

on 11/3/2010 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Note my tube purchased summer 2010 in Portugal says SPF 25 PA+++, but no point opening new product listing. This is an excellent product. Agree it is a bit thick-gooey and sticky to apply and for a minute or two after, but then the skins sucks it up and it's fine, no shiny or on-going sticky finish, just needs a little time to absorb. This does not sting my eyes, and I have about a 50/50 record with eyecreams stinging (with or without contact lenses). The sun here is intense, especially after living 13 years in England, so I was worried about suncare, and suddenly ageing overnight due to sun exposure. Recently received an unretouched photo taken of me in October, after a long sunny summer and three straight weeks of being outdoors all day with this on my eyes, and I was thrilled that no lines were visible - still! Whew. I think this lotion is a godsend and will not be without it - will continue to use as daytime eye cream on sunny days year round. Recommend highly.

on 6/28/2010 11:02:00 AM

little sticky but works well. my eyes are still irritated, but i think its only me because almost every eye cream irritates my eyes!

on 5/21/2010 9:08:00 PM

I got a sample of this product and absolutely love it! It had never occurred to me to use a separate sunscreen for my eye area than for the rest of my face, but I use a separate eye cream than a regular facial moisturizer - and I got it as part of a sample package, so I figured why not try it?!
The consistency is great and while I wish it had a higher spf and was slightly less expensive, a little bit goes a long way and I've not had any sunburns while using this product. My eye area is super sensitive to light, as well as to any chemicals and I haven't had any redness, breakouts, or negative reactions.
I will definitely be purchasing this in the future!

on 5/13/2010 8:23:00 PM

This high SPF eye cream is great. I live in FL and preventing sun damage and wrinkles is very important to me. This product offers good moisture to the eye area and is not too heavy or greasy. It has not caused any problems for my sensitive eyes and I highly suggest you try this, especially for the summer time.

on 4/20/2010 4:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

My friend has been using this along with the SPF 55 Long Lasting Sun Creme and she recommended it me awhile ago. I just recently bought it since I found a very good deal on a kit that came with this eye creme and the face creme in full sizes along with other goodies. I am now converting to Shiseido for my facial sunscreen. This eye creme is great! It goes on so smooth and creamy and provides enough hydration so that I don't use another eye creme/serum during the day. I feel like the less products I need to put on my eyes, the better for my skin. I also like the smell. The fragrance is light and pleasant. The price is a little steep to be paying so much for such a tiny tube, but a little dab goes a very long way. I'll be repurchasing this product in the future.

on 4/16/2010 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I have used the whole Shiseido Suncare line for years.

This eye cream is the cream I use on my under eye area after I let my regular eye cream set in. It works as my sun barrier. I am half a century old and have minimal under eye wrinkles -- I do atribute my use of this cream to helping me stave off the lines...

I will continue to buy this product as long as they make it... it is an absolute must for beauty and health.

on 4/16/2010 5:39:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great product. In addition to the high SPF, it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. It's also very soothing and works well under make up. I recommend this to anyone looking for a high SPF eye cream.

on 4/10/2010 3:39:00 PM

I absolutely love this product! I'm a sun protection junkie, I wear it every single day. I have been searching for a good eye cream with SPF for a long time and have tried many along the way. This is by far the best. I have very sensitive skin and a lot of products cause me to turn red or cause my skin to burn. This not only is great as sun protection, but is a great eye cream in general and does not irritate my super sensitive skin. I highly recommend everybody give this a try! I will continue to repurchase!

on 3/27/2010 3:05:00 PM

--UPDATE -9/1/10, I wanted to retry this, but after checking the active ingredients on CIBA sunscreen simulator this got a fail in terms of UVA protection. It got a low PPD of 4. So if you wanted to prevent aging with this eye cream, i wouldn't count on it. Removing 2 lippies ( 3 down to 1).

Wished I came across this product sooner! Thank you MUA!
It comes in a small blue squeeze tube and the opening is this narrow cone shape when you remove the cap, great for keeping bacteria and germs out. Its pretty small, 15ml and pricey at about 2 dollars per ml. Yet, I would continue to buy this regardless of the price. Its great for the eye area, and non-drying! I found that my eye area did not go dry with this sunscreen. I won't go back to using my normal facial sunscreen near my eyes after using this. It truly does not irritate the eyes when your apply it. I also wear contacts and I found that it did not affect them or turn my eyes red when applying them after my contacts. I have had no allergic reaction using this. It also is not greasy and absorbs well into the skin. Definitely go to a counter and try it out for yourself, before you spend the money. (reposted since there are two review areas for the same product)

+++UPDATE: sorry I spoke too soon. I removed 2 lippies. This is very drying. I already have very dry skin and using this around my eyes without moisturizer resulted in lines around my eyes and I am only 21. Lines from dryness...no good. I guess it would be okay if I started to use this with moisturizer but I do not like how drying it is. Boo...

Top Rated Shiseido Products