E.L.F. Eyebrow Lifter & Filler

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/1/2012 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I usually fill in my brows with the ELF eyebrow kit, the one with the cream and the powder. I wanted to try a pencil form, so I bought the ELF eyebrow lifter and filler and I really really like it! The filler side is really soft, which I like and makes it easy to blending out harsh edges. The lifter side is light, but natural, which I can easily swipe on the browbone and blend. The only thing is that the lifter side is not as creamy as the filler side, so it is a bit harder to blend out. I bought the product in the shade Medium, but it looks more red and auburn when I apply it. Nothing that can't be solved with some darker powder over it though. However, next time I buy the product, I'm going to try a shade darker.

on 6/9/2012 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm surprised that I like this product as much as I do. I use Ash, which would normally be way too light for my black hair, but since I don't use it to fill in colour but rather to give a softer, fuller overall appearance (my brows are super dark already, but a bit patchy), it works well. The creamy consistency also my brow hairs in place pretty nicely. You have, have to brush out the product once you apply it though, or else it really looks weird. The filler is okay, I don't tend to use it much, but I find that it works well as an eyeshadow base in a pinch

on 5/1/2012 2:12:00 PM

The lifter is good but very creamy and doesn't blend well; it tends to get quite sticky too but it does the job. However, I am very disappointed with the filler! I got the ivory/medium pencil as I have light skin and auburn hair with quite dark eyebrows. I put the filler on my eyebrows as I have always applied eyebrow pencil, and my eyebrows looked awful. The pencil is far too thick - my eyebrows just looked like one dark thick line. It is very creamy and when I put it on it felt like my eyebrow hairs were stuck together. Also, the 'medium' colour is very very dark. Definitely not worth 3.50 for that.

on 3/29/2012 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is GREAT! The first time I used this, I filled in my brows directly from the pencil, and it looked friggin awful. I have seriously heavy hands when it comes to makeup, and that was a mistake I shouldn't have made! So... I just use my eyebrow brush instead. I tap it onto the pencil, and brush it into my brows like I would a powder. It looks way more natural this way, and I have a lot more control over the application. The highlighting end is really great. I use an old eyeshadow brush to kind of buff it in after I apply it under my eyebrows, and it really helps to define them and help them stand out a bit (if you know what I mean). I'm really happy with this purchase, and finally feel like my bad eyebrow days are gone for good! I will absolutely be repurchasing. Until the end of time!

on 2/25/2012 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I really like this pencil. I bought it for the high lighter end only. It's a nice peachy pink color and is very creamy. I think this alone is worth the $3 I paid for it. The eyebrow filler part though is too thick to use. I put it on a spooly and comb it through my brows which works well for me since I only need them filled in a bit. The color on these though is crazy I have dark brown eyebrows and the color "light" was a good color match.

I got this at Winner's (here in Canada) for $4.50. I was looking for something to fill in my brows quickly and this does the job. I got it in shade Ash cause that is the only one there, though I can really use a dark brown. The pencil was very waxy therefore tames my unruly brows in a pinch but because it is waxy, a lot of products get wasted when you sharpen it and it needs to be sharpen every 2nd use. I like that it comes with a built in sharpener but I hate that the sharpener cap is so loose, it falls off. I use the highlighter sometimes but I am not too keen on pink highlighters since my skin tone is very yellow based. It is a good product if not for the cons that I mentioned. But for the price and the ease of use, I would definitely repurchase but this time in the right shade!

on 9/3/2011 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really wanted to like this pencil so after buying it in ''light'' and discovering that it was way too dark for me I bought the shade ''ash'' too and it wasn't any better. I am a dark blonde but my brows are naturally a lot darker and they are still too light for this product. I can't even imagine what it might be like for girls with very light eyebrows. Second of all, the pencil is too thick, which means it's good if you are in a hurry and want to draw a strong brow quickly but if you only want to fill them in slightly it won't work well. The arch in my brows is pretty thin and it's almost impossible for me to not go overboard in that part. The pencil is very creamy and pigmented so even a slight touch is enough for the color to show up. I don't even like the highlighter to be honest, it's too yellow and not creamy enough, I find it very hard to blend too (I have dry skin though). It's nice that the product comes with a sharpener on the cap but I guess it could get messy if you wanted to use it on both sides of the pencil. I have to be honest, I rarely draw in my brows so perhaps I'm being too harsh because I want a really natural result. So this might work for someone who prefers strong (and thick) eyebrows but it's not for me.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I rate it a 4 because I don't think it does what it says.

I got this as a Christmas gift. I wanted to find some use for it because I don't like things to go to waste.

The lifter is too light for me and the filler is much too dark.

I ended up using the filler as a cream base for y eye shadow. Works perfectly. Helps my makeup stay on ALL DAY.

I like the product but definitely don't use it for what it's made for.

on 1/20/2011 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

this product is really cheap and if your buying it for the highlighting purpose 3.50 is a total bargain! i really love the ''lifter'' (the highlight)
it has a nice secure cap to it and is a beautiful peachy colour, sometimes i feel the consistency is a little too creamy, but u get what you pay for, however, for the filler, i bought this as a really needed a new eyebrow pencil, if i knew how chunky! the pencil was going to be, i would have never bothered! there is no way its possible to create a perfect precision arch without your eyebrows looking giant! the consistency ugh well, it smudges and smudges and smudges and has got a fairly good staying power- but thats when its all smudged everywhere!-oh and dont forget the sharpener that constantly falls off and snaps in little piece!

on 11/10/2010 8:05:00 PM

I believe I have this in ivory/medium.

This is weird but I have never used this product for its intended purpose. When i saw this at the store and noticed that one end had a pink hue to it, I decided to try it as an under eye concealer.

This has been the best concealer I have ever had. It COMPLETELY covers my bags and dark circles. It can be a little flakey on the face on it's own, so i put the ELF concealer on first. (the double ended concealer that has the highlighter with it) And then i dab this product on and blend it ever so slightly with my finger tips until my circles are gone.

So I can't say how it works as a eyebrow lifter or filler but as an under eye concealer, it's my bestest friend.

i just wish the one end had an actual cap instead of the cheap sharpener that falls off all the time.

Popular Brows Products