July 22, 2014 | 2363 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Lifter & Filler

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by blondie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is GREAT! The first time I used this, I filled in my brows directly from the pencil, and it looked friggin awful. I have seriously heavy hands when it comes to makeup, and that was a mistake I shouldn't have made! So... I just use my eyebrow brush instead. I tap it onto the pencil, and brush it into my brows like I would a powder. It looks way more natural this way, and I have a lot more control over the application. The highlighting end is really great. I use an old eyeshadow brush to kind of buff it in after I apply it under my eyebrows, and it really helps to define them and help them stand out a bit (if you know what I mean). I'm really happy with this purchase, and finally feel like my bad eyebrow days are gone for good! I will absolutely be repurchasing. Until the end of time!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by mmbabies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this pencil. I bought it for the high lighter end only. It's a nice peachy pink color and is very creamy. I think this alone is worth the $3 I paid for it. The eyebrow filler part though is too thick to use. I put it on a spooly and comb it through my brows which works well for me since I only need them filled in a bit. The color on these though is crazy I have dark brown eyebrows and the color "light" was a good color match.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by 30oldbagbeauty

I got this at Winner's (here in Canada) for $4.50. I was looking for something to fill in my brows quickly and this does the job. I got it in shade Ash cause that is the only one there, though I can really use a dark brown. The pencil was very waxy therefore tames my unruly brows in a pinch but because it is waxy, a lot of products get wasted when you sharpen it and it needs to be sharpen every 2nd use. I like that it comes with a built in sharpener but I hate that the sharpener cap is so loose, it falls off. I use the highlighter sometimes but I am not too keen on pink highlighters since my skin tone is very yellow based. It is a good product if not for the cons that I mentioned. But for the price and the ease of use, I would definitely repurchase but this time in the right shade!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2011 2:07:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I really wanted to like this pencil so after buying it in ''light'' and discovering that it was way too dark for me I bought the shade ''ash'' too and it wasn't any better. I am a dark blonde but my brows are naturally a lot darker and they are still too light for this product. I can't even imagine what it might be like for girls with very light eyebrows. Second of all, the pencil is too thick, which means it's good if you are in a hurry and want to draw a strong brow quickly but if you only want to fill them in slightly it won't work well. The arch in my brows is pretty thin and it's almost impossible for me to not go overboard in that part. The pencil is very creamy and pigmented so even a slight touch is enough for the color to show up. I don't even like the highlighter to be honest, it's too yellow and not creamy enough, I find it very hard to blend too (I have dry skin though). It's nice that the product comes with a sharpener on the cap but I guess it could get messy if you wanted to use it on both sides of the pencil. I have to be honest, I rarely draw in my brows so perhaps I'm being too harsh because I want a really natural result. So this might work for someone who prefers strong (and thick) eyebrows but it's not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by ShirlynnFusion

I rate it a 4 because I don't think it does what it says.

I got this as a Christmas gift. I wanted to find some use for it because I don't like things to go to waste.

The lifter is too light for me and the filler is much too dark.

I ended up using the filler as a cream base for y eye shadow. Works perfectly. Helps my makeup stay on ALL DAY.

I like the product but definitely don't use it for what it's made for.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by laurenwheel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this product is really cheap and if your buying it for the highlighting purpose 3.50 is a total bargain! i really love the ''lifter'' (the highlight)
it has a nice secure cap to it and is a beautiful peachy colour, sometimes i feel the consistency is a little too creamy, but u get what you pay for, however, for the filler, i bought this as a really needed a new eyebrow pencil, if i knew how chunky! the pencil was going to be, i would have never bothered! there is no way its possible to create a perfect precision arch without your eyebrows looking giant! the consistency ugh well, it smudges and smudges and smudges and has got a fairly good staying power- but thats when its all smudged everywhere!-oh and dont forget the sharpener that constantly falls off and snaps in little piece!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2010 8:05:00 PM More reviews by FootSoldier66

I believe I have this in ivory/medium.

This is weird but I have never used this product for its intended purpose. When i saw this at the store and noticed that one end had a pink hue to it, I decided to try it as an under eye concealer.

This has been the best concealer I have ever had. It COMPLETELY covers my bags and dark circles. It can be a little flakey on the face on it's own, so i put the ELF concealer on first. (the double ended concealer that has the highlighter with it) And then i dab this product on and blend it ever so slightly with my finger tips until my circles are gone.

So I can't say how it works as a eyebrow lifter or filler but as an under eye concealer, it's my bestest friend.

i just wish the one end had an actual cap instead of the cheap sharpener that falls off all the time.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2010 8:22:00 AM More reviews by zeynep81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm surprised at all the good reviews for this product. I guess everyone like this for the sake of the highlighter part. Although it's not something you can't find elsewhere, I don't have any complaints about that part of the duo as well. BUT the other part is way too thick and chubby to be a handy eyebrow pencil. For me a good eyebrow pencil should be in the same size as an eyeliner pencil because you obviously need control while working on every part and angel of your brows. I understand why they call this as 'Eyebrow Lifter and FILLER'. They felt like they had to make the highlighter part chubby to make it more useful but doing so they had to sacrifice the usefulness of the other part as they have to be in the same size to make them a 'duo'. That filler is indeed so big and fat so that it can only be used to fill the thick part of the brows. But when it comes to do the arches and the thinner part this fails big time. Thanks to its really creamy texture it smudges and smudges. I hate wasting my time by wiping the stains that this product leaves around my brows. Oh and I'm not a fan of the shade I have (Medium) as there's too much red in it. I don't know what they were thinking while making such a 'non-universal' shade and call it 'medium'. Maybe I'll just use up the highlighter part and throw away the rest of it. Oh well..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by cnabbey88

I got this because I thought it would be easier than the eyebrow compact that I have from elf. It's not really easier because the pencil seems to be a little less forgiving than when you use it with the brush in the compact. I like the lifter part of this pencil though- it's a nice highlight for the eyebrow arch. Packaging wise it's not bad but I would have rather had the sharpener be an addition not part of the lid. I always nick the pencil when putting the cap on. Overall not a bad product. I would recommend to girls who like eyebrow pencils and who really need to draw them on instead of just filling them in. :/

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2010 12:09:00 AM More reviews by artsyjill

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am really glad that I chose to purchase this product. I like that it is double ended with the filler and lifter as well as the sharpener included because we all know thats something that we could easily forget to pack if traveling. I dont think that the filler is too creamy, i actually prefer it to some other brow pencils I have that i find I have to try a lot harder to get color to apply. I apply the filler with a light hand and then go over it with a spoolie and I think the consistency acts almost like a wax to keep hairs in place. The lifter looks great under the arch as well. I have this in light and it works well with my brows, it is a hard color to match sometimes with other brands as I have dirty blonde hair but not ash colored brows that are sometimes considered "light" and brown is sometimes too dark. This matched great. I would recommend this and would repurchase.