Nivea Pearl & Beauty Deodorant Spray

2.9

on 4/21/2010 5:42:00 AM

Im really not that too keen on this product. The one i have is barely used, but the smell is unusually strong and im not a fan of it, it makes me cough a lot.
The stuff itself comes out powdery for me even tho i shake it well before use meaning black tops are a no go, and it wears off during the day offering no protection...for these reasons, im not a fan.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I tried this after buying the roll-on one.

This one will last the whole day and keep you dry. It does dry fast. But like their Pure Invisible spray deo, if you don't shake the bottle you'll get strange white powdery stuff out of the bottle.

Apart from that, the second I spray it I'm coughing and sneezing like crazy from the smell. So I actually have to hold my breath before i spray.

Won't repuchase.

on 3/4/2010 1:57:00 AM

Its a very nice smelling deodorant/antiperspirant. I have used tones of different ones and this one works the best so far. Excuse the detail, but its the only one that doesn't start smelling sour when you start sweating during the day.

on 1/3/2010 2:10:00 AM

I hate american deodorants not for their effectiveness but for their smell.
Never in my life have I used a deodorant that smelled good until my friend introduced me to Nivea.
Since then I have searched all over NYC to find these fab smelling deodorants...(message me for location).
They don't block sweat... which no deodorant I have ever used did anyway... but it does eliminate smell.
I use the spray and roll on version. All the other types smell and work great too!
Most importantly... you know those gross red bump women can sometimes get from shaving ugly pesky underarm hairs.... wellllll...... Nivea deodorant soothes them away!
Yay for Nivea=D
I am now a deodorant snob..haha

on 11/14/2008 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have a small free sample of this. Does a decent job at keeping sweat at bay but leaves terrible white marks. Won't purchase.