July 28, 2014 | 1742 users online

Deodorants - Nivea - Pearl & Beauty Deodorant Spray

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2010 1:57:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

Its a very nice smelling deodorant/antiperspirant. I have used tones of different ones and this one works the best so far. Excuse the detail, but its the only one that doesn't start smelling sour when you start sweating during the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2010 2:10:00 AM More reviews by pinkice

I hate american deodorants not for their effectiveness but for their smell.
Never in my life have I used a deodorant that smelled good until my friend introduced me to Nivea.
Since then I have searched all over NYC to find these fab smelling deodorants...(message me for location).
They don't block sweat... which no deodorant I have ever used did anyway... but it does eliminate smell.
I use the spray and roll on version. All the other types smell and work great too!
Most importantly... you know those gross red bump women can sometimes get from shaving ugly pesky underarm hairs.... wellllll...... Nivea deodorant soothes them away!
Yay for Nivea=D
I am now a deodorant snob..haha

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2008 4:18:00 PM More reviews by cocofabulous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have a small free sample of this. Does a decent job at keeping sweat at bay but leaves terrible white marks. Won't purchase.