Cargo Blu-ray concealer

4.6

Aqua (water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Amaranthus Caudatus Extract, Caprylyl Dimethicone Ethoxy Glucoside, Hydrogenated Castor OilL, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Polyglyceryl-2 -Sesquiisostearate, Methylpropandiol, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol, Bisabolol, Dimethiconal, Tocopherol, Backhousia Citriodora Oil, LecIthin, Carnosine, Silybum Marianum Extract, Linalool, Citral ( /-) CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of those rare, rare concealers that actually conceals without caking, drying or adding to the look of fine lines. It covers moderately well and stays on.
It only comes in two colors though. I chose the light/medium one, which is about 1 shade too light for me unfortunately (I am NC20-25). So it's really very light. It's a very neutral colour - no yellow, no pink.
I wish they would make a medium shade that's more yellow-peachy, which would be perfect for disguising red/blue under-eye bags for a lot of people.
(Does anyone know what the color of the medium/dark is like? I cannot find much information. I get the impression that it jumps right over the average skin color (about NC30) and into darker skin tones. Because it's so expensive I am reluctant to buy the darker one as well just to check the color.)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hands down HG for me. I have tried alot of concealers some i really like but none are ever perfect. After reading reviews here i decided to give it a go.
i have moderatly dark circles under my eyes and have been ill for two months which had made them look like i was punched, so i wasnt expecting miracles. I purchased this is the lightest shade, despite the fact that im a Mac NC25 i felt that i needed something a bit brighter as my current concealer blended too well and i needed to "brighten" that area. I'm happy i did, it did make me look more "awake" and even though you could tell i did have some darkness (my eye circles are currently purple) it was not even close to what it is without this, AND the diff between the brighter shade and my normal one that blends exactly is that it gave my eyes some depth, and not as flat as my normal concealer, this is a big plus for me. I would still try the second shade as well, as i feel it is still within my skin tone range and would be good to mix wth the first one, or use in summer, but i could probably use it now as it didnt seem substanitally darker to me.
overall very happy and will definitly buy this again, shame its impossible to find in the UK now.

I'm not a big fan of concealers... I guess because I haven't found one that I really like... but I really like this concealer ALOT! I love the click pen style and the color is perfect on me. There are only 2 colors to choose from. Even though I consider myself light/medium, I use the 02 Medium/Dark. It matched perfectly and blends very well. Its a little bit expensive but definitely worth purchasing.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I love this concealer! I will definitely buy this again! I don't know that my long search for the perfect concealer is over yet, but I will use this in the meantime!

The consistency and coverage is very good for me, works well for blemishes as well as dark under eye circles.

I recently found this product at Ulta and have been using it for over a month. I was tired of my dark circles popping through my "concealers" by mid-day. This stuff is great! It's a great thickness and covers my dark circles without looking heavy or cakey. It's my favorite in my makeup bag right now :-) I would definitely recommend this product!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love love love this concealer! I've tried a lot of them and this is simply amazing! I was originally out to buy a Chanel concealer but stopped in Ulta instead and bought this one. Out of all the concealers I've tried, only 3 or 4 are my top picks. But strictly for under eyes, I only like Diorskin Nude Hydrating concealer because it gives the most incredible natural finish out of any concealer out there but it lacks full cover for when you want to look done up. Omg, Blu-ray is so natural looking and with a few layers, I can acheive good cover. Granted, I need to layer about 3-4 times to get good cover but this NEVER cakes or creases and doesn't turn powdery. This is everything MUFE HD Invisible Cover was lacking! Both concealers have the same concept but Cargo Blu-ray blows MUFE HD out of the water in performance and packaging! Blu-ray has a wonderful click pen style with a sponge tip applicator that has tiny holes in it for product to seep out. By clicking it twice, a nice slow even flow of product seeps out onto the sponge for easy application and you never get annyoing blobs that shoot out. The packaging is very well designed. Blu-ray only comes in two color choices: 01 Light/Medium and 02 Medium/Dark. I matched good to 01 Light/Medium. Another amazing quality in this concealer is that it provides a highlight effect and brightens up the eye area. So many products fail at getting this effect right! Some put irredescent shimmer in it making the eye area look like fish scales. Some put glitter in it making your eyes look like two disco balls, some put in too much mica making you look like an alien. But, Blu-ray adds what I call "angel dust" that illuminates the eye area perfectly. So, no more needing a separate under eye highlighter. Also, this is very nice after layering and really didn't need a separate corrector under either. I love this product and hope it will always be around! The price is $28.00(US) and you can find this @ Ulta.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I love this concealer! It is one of only 2 concealers that I can use for the under-eye area AND blemishes. It's very smooth and creamy, but doesn't settle into fine lines. I powder it minimally and it stays put and looks fresh until I take it off. I have extremely sensitive skin, and this has never caused any problems for me. I like packaging a lot because it's very easy to control the amount of product that comes out, and I can throw it in my purse or luggage without worrying about it leaking.

I'm NC35-37 and shade 2 works well enough for me. I don't think it would suit darker skin tones, so Cargo definitely needs to expand on their shades here!

Overall, stellar product if you can use one of the 2 shades they currently offer.

Skin: Oily, Other, Neutral

Well, I thought that I had found the best in Benefit's Erase Paste....UNTIL I tried this. I got my 20% off coupon from Ulta and on the day that I went into the store , luckily for me, a Cargo rep happened to be in the store. I had tried the One Base as a concealer before, and didn't like it at all. I decided to give this a try and I am SO glad that I did. While I like the color match of the "fair" in Erase Paste, the coverage can't compare to Cargo's Blu-Ray. I like the idea of not having to use a brush to apply, and one needs so little of the product in order to achieve great coverage. Best of all, it doesn't look as though your'e wearing concealer. The only thing that I DON'T like about it is the unsanitary sponge applicator, but if one is applying to clean, moisturized skin, that shouldn't be that much of an issue. It's better than sticking one's finger into a product, that's for sure. This is waterproof, and I find that it looks much more natural on me than the Erase Paste did. Plus, it lasts ALL day with NO touchups in the most humid climate (save for the Rain Forest:) on earth. It does not separate, it does not wear off if you sweat profusely, and I am incredibly happy with the natural looking coverage. I hope that Cargo never stops making this as I have been searching my entire life to find a concealer that would cover my very dark circles without enhancing the problem. The older one gets, the more important it is to find a good concealer that does not emphasize fine lines and that is a good color match. Kudos to Cargo and thanks to Joelle, the rep who enticed me to try it. I am forever grateful.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Eh. The coverage is okay but sometimes its a little cakey. I tried using less product but that doesnt seem to work. Maybe my eyes are just too dry I am trying to work on that. Anyway for the price I was expecting a bit more.

I love this concealer so much! Creamy, long lasting and really covers without looking caked.
I decided to try this about the time Sephora discontinued the line, but never fear it is at Ulta now.
I like this soooo much, I wish Cargo would consider carrying a similar formula for foundation!

Top Rated Cargo Products