November 27, 2014 | 975 users online

Concealers - Cargo - Blu-ray concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 12:22:00 AM More reviews by KittenPixe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I love this concealer! I will definitely buy this again! I don't know that my long search for the perfect concealer is over yet, but I will use this in the meantime!

The consistency and coverage is very good for me, works well for blemishes as well as dark under eye circles.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 9:38:00 AM More reviews by sassafras8913

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I recently found this product at Ulta and have been using it for over a month. I was tired of my dark circles popping through my "concealers" by mid-day. This stuff is great! It's a great thickness and covers my dark circles without looking heavy or cakey. It's my favorite in my makeup bag right now :-) I would definitely recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

I love love love this concealer! I've tried a lot of them and this is simply amazing! I was originally out to buy a Chanel concealer but stopped in Ulta instead and bought this one. Out of all the concealers I've tried, only 3 or 4 are my top picks. But strictly for under eyes, I only like Diorskin Nude Hydrating concealer because it gives the most incredible natural finish out of any concealer out there but it lacks full cover for when you want to look done up. Omg, Blu-ray is so natural looking and with a few layers, I can acheive good cover. Granted, I need to layer about 3-4 times to get good cover but this NEVER cakes or creases and doesn't turn powdery. This is everything MUFE HD Invisible Cover was lacking! Both concealers have the same concept but Cargo Blu-ray blows MUFE HD out of the water in performance and packaging! Blu-ray has a wonderful click pen style with a sponge tip applicator that has tiny holes in it for product to seep out. By clicking it twice, a nice slow even flow of product seeps out onto the sponge for easy application and you never get annyoing blobs that shoot out. The packaging is very well designed. Blu-ray only comes in two color choices: 01 Light/Medium and 02 Medium/Dark. I matched good to 01 Light/Medium. Another amazing quality in this concealer is that it provides a highlight effect and brightens up the eye area. So many products fail at getting this effect right! Some put irredescent shimmer in it making the eye area look like fish scales. Some put glitter in it making your eyes look like two disco balls, some put in too much mica making you look like an alien. But, Blu-ray adds what I call "angel dust" that illuminates the eye area perfectly. So, no more needing a separate under eye highlighter. Also, this is very nice after layering and really didn't need a separate corrector under either. I love this product and hope it will always be around! The price is $28.00(US) and you can find this @ Ulta.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2010 3:36:00 PM More reviews by caramel87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer! It is one of only 2 concealers that I can use for the under-eye area AND blemishes. It's very smooth and creamy, but doesn't settle into fine lines. I powder it minimally and it stays put and looks fresh until I take it off. I have extremely sensitive skin, and this has never caused any problems for me. I like packaging a lot because it's very easy to control the amount of product that comes out, and I can throw it in my purse or luggage without worrying about it leaking.

I'm NC35-37 and shade 2 works well enough for me. I don't think it would suit darker skin tones, so Cargo definitely needs to expand on their shades here!

Overall, stellar product if you can use one of the 2 shades they currently offer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 12:42:00 PM More reviews by animalsrbetterthanpeople

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well, I thought that I had found the best in Benefit's Erase Paste....UNTIL I tried this. I got my 20% off coupon from Ulta and on the day that I went into the store , luckily for me, a Cargo rep happened to be in the store. I had tried the One Base as a concealer before, and didn't like it at all. I decided to give this a try and I am SO glad that I did. While I like the color match of the "fair" in Erase Paste, the coverage can't compare to Cargo's Blu-Ray. I like the idea of not having to use a brush to apply, and one needs so little of the product in order to achieve great coverage. Best of all, it doesn't look as though your'e wearing concealer. The only thing that I DON'T like about it is the unsanitary sponge applicator, but if one is applying to clean, moisturized skin, that shouldn't be that much of an issue. It's better than sticking one's finger into a product, that's for sure. This is waterproof, and I find that it looks much more natural on me than the Erase Paste did. Plus, it lasts ALL day with NO touchups in the most humid climate (save for the Rain Forest:) on earth. It does not separate, it does not wear off if you sweat profusely, and I am incredibly happy with the natural looking coverage. I hope that Cargo never stops making this as I have been searching my entire life to find a concealer that would cover my very dark circles without enhancing the problem. The older one gets, the more important it is to find a good concealer that does not emphasize fine lines and that is a good color match. Kudos to Cargo and thanks to Joelle, the rep who enticed me to try it. I am forever grateful.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2010 4:24:00 AM More reviews by yvesrocher

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Eh. The coverage is okay but sometimes its a little cakey. I tried using less product but that doesnt seem to work. Maybe my eyes are just too dry I am trying to work on that. Anyway for the price I was expecting a bit more.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2010 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Bmw7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this concealer so much! Creamy, long lasting and really covers without looking caked.
I decided to try this about the time Sephora discontinued the line, but never fear it is at Ulta now.
I like this soooo much, I wish Cargo would consider carrying a similar formula for foundation!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 12:35:00 PM More reviews by gypsytejas

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After buying this for myself I decided it was so good that I bought some for my daughter for Christmas. I love the color, texture and delivery tube. The texture is creamy without being too wet so it lasts most of the day without having to set it. And it's not so dry that it looks cakey under my eye area. I must have 10 concealers in my drawer at all price points and so far this is the one I use all the time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 12:38:00 PM More reviews by mirandaugh

I am in LOVE. I finally found a concealer I like and yeah, Sephora discontinued carrying it! You can still get it in salons and some places, but that really saddened me. Cargo has been 50% off at Sephora lately so I got 2 of these for the price of one (I snatched the last 2 of my shade - would have bought more if they had more). So I paid a great price, but now I'm going to have to do some serious digging to locate this product once I've finished these 2.
The consistency is perfect. It's not too creamy, not too drying, and gives ample coverage. The colour is perfect for me too. I have had so many problems in the past with concealer settling into fine lines or making it look like I have wrinkles that don't even exist (and a whole drawer full of half-used concealers to prove it), but this product does none of those things. It's just great all around. Well worth the price to me, but of course I'd love it even more if it was a bit cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2010 3:30:00 AM More reviews by nedabee

i really like this concealer. it's a great consistency - not too cakey, not too liquidy. it blends really nicely with good coverage. i'd def buy again. i like the spongy pen applicator, too.