Moroccanoil Moroccan Oil

4.1

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

on 5/4/2015 4:22:00 PM

Love it. Just a bit pricey

on 4/29/2015 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Used this and was happy with it. But discovered the Shu uemura and that one made my hair so soft and is more like a treatment than Moroccanoil. So the Moroccanoil is out.

on 3/21/2015 1:49:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I have tried countless hair oils/serums and this one works the best for me. Although it doesn't make my hair look perfect by any means it makes it look the best it can. My hair is frizzy, dry, damaged, coarse, color treated and no matter how many expensive products I try on it it never looks as good as most peoples hair and I am resigned to that fact although I always try the newest products that promise miracles but don't deliver at least for me. Enough complaining - my point about this oil is that my hair looks it's best (which is halfway decent) after I use this. Im on my second bottle of this and will continue to buy it until I find something better.

on 3/17/2015 4:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

It's an okay product. My hair is super oily and I can't put any products on after conditioning and putting a heat protector because of my natural oils, but this was the only oil that never made my hair oily or feel heavy. However, I can definitely live without it.

on 3/7/2015 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love it!!! I must have been under a rock as I only just discovered argan oils. I use to use tigi smoothing creams for my hair but discovered Moroccanoil to use instead. I probably get more polished finish with the Moroccanoil. They say to add a bit to hands, rub your hands together then apply to ends or perhaps hair from the ears down. I apply it when my hair is wet and as I blow dried it really did dry in less then half the time. When my hair is dry I also finish it off by adding a smidgen on hands and rubbing then togeter and start by rubbing underneath my hair from my ears down and gently on top then too. Doing it like this I haven't yet experienced an oily look. Just soft shining and healthy looking hair. It isn't 100% argan oil, it has silicone as the first lot of ingredients but I'm hooked I just love how soft and shiny it makes my hair feel. I have black hair but people with light coloured hair use the moroccanoil light. I bought the normal and the light and have used both, the lighter one is just not as heavy. The fragrance is a lovely musky smell too... I also bought the brand Agadir and Babliss Pro Argan oil. They all smell similar but I have the Moraccanoil with a pump so just easier to use but all give the same results...

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I must say I can't live without this stuff. It keeps my hair hydrated which I love and it smells amazing.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This oil is my BABY! It's helped my hair so much! I have really dry, dull and frizzy hair. Though, this makes my hair appear shiny and it really eases the frizz. I apply two pumps of this all over my hair (mainly on the ends) after I shampoo and condition my hair. Basically, remember to apply it while your hair is damp. It's worth the price. I love it!

on 2/8/2015 2:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this stuff. Tried them all and this is the best. Makes my hair smooth & healthy. Worth the cost

on 2/6/2015 11:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bought this product because a hairdresser recommended it after I got highlights done.
This product is expensive for a hair oil. Especially for the amount you get. I ran out of this fairly quickly. This oil didn't do much for my hair. If I used a little bit it didn't tame frizz or soften my ends. If I used a lot it made my hair incredibly greasy and dull looking. It never made my hair limp however. I could never find a balance. I also dislike that this doesn't come in a pump. It's hard to control the amount of product you get each use.
I will say though, the Moroccanoil Oil smells really good!

on 1/16/2015 5:47:00 PM

I am in LOVE with this stuff. I have long, colour treated hair which is fine, oily at the roots and dry at the ends. For years my hair felt coarse and frizzy and no amount of deep conditioner, serum or natural oils made any difference. Fed up, I thought I would give this stuff a try and I am so happy I did!

I was a bit shocked at the price, it cost about 30 but it was quite a large bottle. It feels like a silicone serum, much like any other, but this made my hair bouncy, smooth, light and shiny. Strangely, I can use a lot of this and it doesn't make my hair look oily or heavy unlike other serums. I put it on wet hair, comb it through with a fine tooth comb and smooth it with my fingertips before blow drying. Afterwards I add a bit more for good measure.

Make sure you buy from a salon and not online as there are fakes out there. Also try pure Argan oil, it is really good as a treatment.

Top Rated Moroccanoil Products