November 24, 2014 | 1933 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Hourglass - Veil Mineral Primer SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 8:37:00 PM More reviews by BalkanBrunette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing texture, ingredients and effects. Goes on like silk, absorbs oil where needed and also adds moisture where needed. Works with any foundation. A bit pricey but worth every cent. Great product!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/30/2014 1:04:00 AM More reviews by Lizrodriguezc

For the price a little bit goes a LONG way, I also liked the velvet-like finish it gives to your skin. However I absolutely hate the smell of it, it kind of smells like old rusty metal, I have to thoroughly wash my hands after applying it, it also broke me out. I would not repurchase this at all, I'll stay with my smashbox one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Just finished a deluxe sample of this primer...1 month of daily use.
I really like the silky feel of the primer as you apply to skin. Fills in pores nicely. No odor. Good wear time for my liquid foundations. Did not break me out. Still find that I prefer my smashbox (or monistat anti-chaf gel). Pricey but works well.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2014 12:49:00 AM More reviews by livj

I bought this from Mecca Maxima... I was really excited to try it because I have read so many positive reviews and I am on the hunt for an awesome primer!!!

OK.... Yes I must say it did make my skin look pretty flawless... BUT.... I broke out so bad from it!!! Especially around my chin!!! Like the next day I had so many bumps!!! Once I stopped using it my breaks out disappeared... Lucky I only bought the trial size as I will NEVER put it on my skin again!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by misanders

I can't use this stuff. First off I hate the silicone feel of this. I put it on my face and whats left on my hands bothers me so much I have to wash my hands immediately. This product also gives me pimples. I used this once, got a pimple the next day. Didn't use for at least a month and brought it out again yesterday. Today I have a pimple. Being close to 40 I no longer have acne problems so I know it's from this product. Would not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by radiya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best primer I've used. Light, dries quickly, keeps my foundation on like glue ( I actually still feel it stick at night when I have to remove my makeup). Ive slept with makeup on ( not intentionally ppl!) And I was shocked that I still had a decent amount of makeup on in the morning. Little expensive, but 1 drop goes a long way. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by 123delirious

As someone who's been a bit of a skeptic regarding primer, I bought the travel size on a whim at a Sephora store when I was in the states.
I am a skeptic no longer!! This primer glides on so smoothly across my face, leaving no weird streaks or residue. It is lightweight, and most importantly, it WORKS. My make up is still on my face after a full day. When I wipe my make up off at night, I'm not wiping off leftover makeup but almost all that I applied in the morning.
One squeeze of the pump is all I need for my whole face.
Although quite pricey in Australia, I'll definitely be purchasing the jumbo size when this one runs out!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2014 8:03:00 AM More reviews by amberlightsss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Made my foundation look flawless and I actually think this stuff made my foundation stay put better than any other primer I've tried. My foundation looked flawless even after I've slept with makeup on for 2-3 hours (powernap!).

BUT, it breaks me out. I got some new pimples on my cheek, around my mouth and on my forehead. There are no other things that could break me out, I know it's this primer. I'm not prone to breaking out either actually, so I'm really sad about this..... Of course I won't repurchase and I will stop use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 5:31:00 PM More reviews by beverlywho

The best primer I've tried thus far. The formula goes on to my skin so nicely and creates the perfect smooth base for my foundation, which is super important given the fickle combination-nature of my skin. My foundation stays looking perfect for maybe 5 hours before I have to touch up, which is impressive by my standards. It doesn't improve my oiliness significantly, but it doesn't claim to, so can't really complain about this criterion. I had to take off a lippie for the price which borders on ridiculous, but I've yet to find a primer with more virtues than this.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by winniel

This is by far the best primer I have used thus far. However, the price for it is a bit ridiculous and I have only purchased a small bottle for $21CAD. I only turn to this when I know I need my makeup to last all day because it is that dependable. I love the feeling of it when it goes on my skin and creating such a smooth and even canvas. But this is definitely an investment and when I run out of the small bottle, I may consider purchasing the bigger size unless something else comes along.