September 2, 2014 | 947 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Pink with a Splash in Warm & Cozy

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Heyitskristina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS! It's only like 8 $, though the smell sadly doesnt last that long. It smells sooooo good! Like an Icee or Slush, and really sweet. Not really like toasted vanilla like it claims on the bottle. It's my FAVORITE body mist, i would repurchase this 19023 times

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by BriSchmied

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this perfume so much. It really does have a nice scent that yells warm and cozy. I absolutely love the scent of this. And I will repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favorite body sprays! It is one of the most captivating scents I have ever used. It is extremely potent and long lasting - especially for a body spray. This scent almost reminds me of being by a fireplace having hot chocolate lol - as for the cozy aspect, anyways. But there are also fruity scents in it that make it refreshing and perfect for summer. All in all this is a staple in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by laurenbrowne

This body mist is great. I bring it with me to school and spray some on usually after gym, or anytime throughout the day. As soon as I spray it, it grabs people's attention and they immediately want to use it. It's a perfect scent if you're looking for something fruity. It's not strong or overpowering at all and it really does leave a "cozy" affect to it. The only thing about this fragrance is that I wish it was longer-lasting. But, with body mists thats always a case so I can't really complain haha. Love it!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 12:55:00 PM More reviews by oracle1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Oh how I love thee. It smells so good..just like the name.. Warm & Cozy

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 4:50:00 PM More reviews by tiffpyt09

I love this fragrance. I'm actually wearing it now. I sprayed this fragrance on this in the morning and its almost dinner time and I can still smell it on myself. I almost never get these results with my expensive department store perfumes. I got the spray, lotion, and wash from VS for $30 on one of there sales and the quality of this fragrance you can't bet it. The name describes the scent -- it is truly warm and cozy. I feel so relaxed and calm when I wear this. One of the best scents I have and I have alot!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by kimoko2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is my fav body spray at the moment, VS PINK changed their packaging this year and discon'd the perfume in this scent. This body spray smelled exactly like 'warm' & 'cozy', makes you feels like you're all cuddled up beside a fireplace.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by onegoodcat

Mmmmm, this smells so good. I don't usually like foody and candy sweet scents because they give me a headache, but this is just delicious! I just want to eat it. I seriously spray it to sleep also. It is very similar to soft & dreamy, which I love as well. To me it smells like sweet milky cream with a hint of sweet spice.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2012 12:07:00 PM More reviews by gwenwalls

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't see the big deal about this scent. It smells like every other gourmand scent out there, and doesn't last worth a darn.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by fishiebubble

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this after seeing all the rave reviews it had on here, but I've got to say, it doesnt smell as nice as what people make it out to be. It smells like just another cheap body spray. I've smelt tins of Impulse which are much better!

If you like the sweet lollie like smell, try out "Baby Doll" by YSL.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No