Victoria's Secret Pink with a Splash in Warm & Cozy

4.4

on 12/4/2013 8:18:00 PM

I love this product yet hate it at the same time. This is definitely a winter scent for me because it is warm. You have to be careful not to use to much or else it will be extremely overwhelming. The scent is very strong and can be heavy at times. It is very sweet so I wouldn't recommend it to those who don't prefer that type of smell.

on 11/19/2013 9:57:00 PM

This is just too sweet for my taste. If you love that sort of thing this may be for you. It is remarkably similar to Pink Sugar but softer and more delicate. I just find that I get a bit of a headache when I wear this and get tired of smelling this very soon after spraying it. I probably would have loved this when I was a teenager though. Not for me but if you love very sweet scents you may love this.

on 10/25/2013 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

to all the people saying this is just "another typical gourmand scent" it's not! this stuff is delicious, feminine. lovable, warm and cozy scent. it's exactly what the name suggests and more!

-if aquolina pink sugar was too much for you and too sticky or heavy, i promise you will like this warm and cozy body mist! it has everything that Pink Sugar is lacking but keeps that girly, fun, sweetness that we love.
-it's notes are toasted vanilla and peony. the toasted vanilla gives the scent a delicious marshmallow like scent. it's sweet but not too heavy or anything that would give you a headache. the peony gives it a feminine quality and balances out the sweetness, it keeps it from being to sickly and makes it a little fresh and not too strong.
-you can wear it anytime of year! not too heavy for summer, not to light for winter it's perfect for anytime! night or day as well.
- i would also say it's like a sister to Britney Spears Fantasy and distant cousin to Vera Wang Princess.
-I have the full size and mini size during a 2/$25 sale which was a steal! the mini one is perfect to take with me in my purse instead of lugging a big bottle around. the price is a little more expensive than your typical body spray but i also believe that the quality of this is better.
-the lasting power is amazing! lasts all day long on my clothes and almost all day on my skin. i don't ever have to spray it a million times during the day to keep it going, it sticks with me no matter what.
-definitely worth checking out! even if you don't like this scent in particular they have lots of others to chose from that might appeal to you. the whole PINK body mist line is wonderful.

on 10/24/2013 11:17:00 PM

This stuff reminds me of a baby's butt dipped in cotton candy. It's not that great and lasts about a half a minute (Thank God) Maybe I'm too old? And NO, I do not wear White Diamonds lol gross!!!! I received this as a gift and left it on my desk at work for others to use....I quickly took it and threw it in a drawer as everyone and their momma would stop by to spritz it on. Don't ever leave it out in public unless you want a cloud of cotton candied baby ass surrounding you all day lol ugh!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS! It's only like 8 $, though the smell sadly doesnt last that long. It smells sooooo good! Like an Icee or Slush, and really sweet. Not really like toasted vanilla like it claims on the bottle. It's my FAVORITE body mist, i would repurchase this 19023 times

on 7/28/2013 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this perfume so much. It really does have a nice scent that yells warm and cozy. I absolutely love the scent of this. And I will repurchase this.

on 7/28/2013 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is one of my favorite body sprays! It is one of the most captivating scents I have ever used. It is extremely potent and long lasting - especially for a body spray. This scent almost reminds me of being by a fireplace having hot chocolate lol - as for the cozy aspect, anyways. But there are also fruity scents in it that make it refreshing and perfect for summer. All in all this is a staple in my collection.

on 4/28/2013 4:36:00 PM

This body mist is great. I bring it with me to school and spray some on usually after gym, or anytime throughout the day. As soon as I spray it, it grabs people's attention and they immediately want to use it. It's a perfect scent if you're looking for something fruity. It's not strong or overpowering at all and it really does leave a "cozy" affect to it. The only thing about this fragrance is that I wish it was longer-lasting. But, with body mists thats always a case so I can't really complain haha. Love it!

on 2/8/2013 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Oh how I love thee. It smells so good..just like the name.. Warm & Cozy

on 1/30/2013 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this fragrance. I'm actually wearing it now. I sprayed this fragrance on this in the morning and its almost dinner time and I can still smell it on myself. I almost never get these results with my expensive department store perfumes. I got the spray, lotion, and wash from VS for $30 on one of there sales and the quality of this fragrance you can't bet it. The name describes the scent -- it is truly warm and cozy. I feel so relaxed and calm when I wear this. One of the best scents I have and I have alot!

Popular Fragrances