April 16, 2014 | 1488 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Pink Warm & Cozy

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by laurenbrowne

This body mist is great. I bring it with me to school and spray some on usually after gym, or anytime throughout the day. As soon as I spray it, it grabs people's attention and they immediately want to use it. It's a perfect scent if you're looking for something fruity. It's not strong or overpowering at all and it really does leave a "cozy" affect to it. The only thing about this fragrance is that I wish it was longer-lasting. But, with body mists thats always a case so I can't really complain haha. Love it!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 12:55:00 PM More reviews by oracle1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Oh how I love thee. It smells so good..just like the name.. Warm & Cozy

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 4:50:00 PM More reviews by tiffpyt09

I love this fragrance. I'm actually wearing it now. I sprayed this fragrance on this in the morning and its almost dinner time and I can still smell it on myself. I almost never get these results with my expensive department store perfumes. I got the spray, lotion, and wash from VS for $30 on one of there sales and the quality of this fragrance you can't bet it. The name describes the scent -- it is truly warm and cozy. I feel so relaxed and calm when I wear this. One of the best scents I have and I have alot!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by kimoko2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is my fav body spray at the moment, VS PINK changed their packaging this year and discon'd the perfume in this scent. This body spray smelled exactly like 'warm' & 'cozy', makes you feels like you're all cuddled up beside a fireplace.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by onegoodcat

Mmmmm, this smells so good. I don't usually like foody and candy sweet scents because they give me a headache, but this is just delicious! I just want to eat it. I seriously spray it to sleep also. It is very similar to soft & dreamy, which I love as well. To me it smells like sweet milky cream with a hint of sweet spice.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2012 12:07:00 PM More reviews by gwenwalls

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't see the big deal about this scent. It smells like every other gourmand scent out there, and doesn't last worth a darn.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by fishiebubble

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this after seeing all the rave reviews it had on here, but I've got to say, it doesnt smell as nice as what people make it out to be. It smells like just another cheap body spray. I've smelt tins of Impulse which are much better!

If you like the sweet lollie like smell, try out "Baby Doll" by YSL.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

Packaging is really cute. Thats about it. This smells like a sorority house toilet. I guess some girls can pull off the cotton candy, prostitute-eque scents that are hot on the market these days. I dont get it. I got this as a gift and re gifted it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2012 6:39:00 AM More reviews by pearlngyn

I have this as a gift from my Mum, she said it smells so girlie to her lol
I'm so in love with the smell, so sweet and warm, esp in rainy days. Even my boss (male) tells how he loves my perfume, makes he miss his little daughter =)))
But my boyfriend doesn't like it :"( he says it smell like kids' candy with extra sugar coated that leads the ants =))

I wanna repurchase it but it's not popular in my country :(
So I just save it to use in winter only, to warm up the atmosphere around me :((

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 8:24:00 PM More reviews by SEHavens

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love , love , love this scent. It is what it's called. Warm and cozy. mmmm.....