April 21, 2014 | 963 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Boots - Expert Sensitive Hydrating Eye Cream

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 10:00:00 PM More reviews by MsLove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product delivers hydration, and nothing else. It is very, VERY light, your skin drinks it in immediately and it stays pretty soft. It isn't think at all, and the tube is very hygienic allowing for a small precise application that doesn't waste product.

I would say its a great moisturizer for someone who has sensitive skin and wants to start good protective measures to help fight future age, wrinkles, or dryness. Also an excellent value, as it is only $7 at Target. For those purposes - I would give it a 4-star rating for addressing sensitive eyes that need moisture.

Me personally - I don't have major wrinkles, dark circles, or dryness but I am beginning to notice slight changes in the texture and shade and want a cream that will deliver moisture, and perhaps a few other benefits would be nice to fight the possibility of wrinkles and circles as I move into my 30s. With that said - this cream performed to about a 2-star rating on me for that purpose. But I know that is because my needs are different than what the product is intended for - not because it is a bad product. I had a feeling it wouldn't work that great for me, I basically didn't notice much of a difference, but at $7 I can't really complain. WIsh more good eye creams were that cheap.

Good luck!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2011 10:08:00 PM More reviews by muffingrl

This is an inexpensive basic eye cream that performs very well. It is housed in a convenient squeeze tube with a needle-nosed tip for quantity control. Although this doesn't get rid of my dark circles or prevent anti-aging, it is still a great product for moisturizing the eye area. This works fine alone and under makeup, doesn't cause any cilia and is scent free. I suggest this for younger women who are adding eye cream to their routine for the first time since most eye creams are more expensive due to the anti-aging and brightening properties. Some people just need some moisture around the eye area and they're good to go. So, if you're looking for a cheap, effective eye cream, give this a try!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2011 11:56:00 PM More reviews by girlbotxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great lightweight moisture, ZERO irritation. Cheapest eye cream I've seen in stores. Love the tube, as it makes it really easy to dispense the right amount. Doesn't take a lot of product to do the job. I've tried a lot of eye creams and because I have sensitive skin, they usually make my eyes itch, making my eyes red and inflamed, defeating the purpose. This has yet to irritate, and I've been using it for 3 months. I really am not one of those people that believe an eye cream will make wrinkles go away or even really be prevented (I'm more of a nutrition/lifestyle believer}, so if that is what you're expecting, it isn't going to happen with this cream. It does the job of moisturizing the area. If your skin is extremely dry, than you will need a heavier cream until it calms down, but if you use this twice a day it will never become dry. Application under makeup has been flawless.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2011 1:59:00 AM More reviews by xxhna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eye cream is okay. I was looking for something to hydrate my eye area and soften some of the lines I've seen forming. But for me, it only hydrates. I love the packaging. Its hygienic in a squeeze tube and there's tons of product. But I won't repurchase again. I doubt I'll make it through one tube but this will have to do till I find another eye treatment that works better.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2010 9:11:00 PM More reviews by hi8us

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wish there was a maybe option to buy, because its cheap for 5 bucks. If it gets in my eyes it burns a little and makes my eyes tear. On the other hand it is quite hydrating, ha ha I just read the label and it claims to helps reduce the appearance of fine lines. ( WHAT! my a$$ ) If anything I got some its been about 7 months since I bought it. Never mind I wont buy it again I just don't feel like buying expensive eye cream.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2010 2:40:00 PM More reviews by bstorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was super disappointed in this. It sounded like it would work great for me. I have fine lines below my eyes, so I wanted something to soften the lines, moisturize and keep new lines at bay. This just wasn't that moisturizing. Very thin and weak. I won't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2010 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

At first I liked this. Then after using it for a while I noticed it just didn't work. It didn't moisturize, it didn't lighten dark circles, it didn't do anything but just sink in. I'd probably recommend this to tweens, teenagers, and other young ladies that don't really need an eye cream but just want to use one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2010 4:46:00 AM More reviews by yoyocanary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I find this eye cream to be really moisturizing, and it doesn't irritate my eyes at all (I have extremely sensitive eyes). It requires a very small amount to do both eyes, and it doesn't feel heavy or sticky. It sets into the skin pretty quickly. I don't know about filling in lines since I don't really have any, but it definitely makes my eye area look better and feel better. For the price (7.99 at Target?) it's a really good product. I will continue to purchase this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2010 10:56:00 AM More reviews by holdenismine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've bought this a few times now, when i used to live in the UK, and now from Target. I think it is my favourite low price eye cream. It gives enough moisture without feeling heavy or sticky. It also hasn't irritated my skin. I can tell that it is giving enough moisture because before i used this, i would get dots around my eye area, which i was told is a sign of dehydration, and the Clinique All About Eyes would not correct that. But when Boots came out with the Expert range, i immediately bought this, and was so happy that i had finally found something that worked for me.

It comes in a tube with a narrow applicator, so you can squeeze out the right amount either onto your finger or your face. It's also 20ml, so 25% bigger than normal eye creams (where you get 15ml) so it last longer.

The only thing i will say about this cream is that concealer doesn't go on that well over it, but having said that it doesn't claim that it does that and i just use MAC Rapid response when i want to wear makeup.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2010 6:31:00 PM More reviews by thandiepixie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eye cream had no effect on the fine under eye lines I have developed recently.
Only plus here is the packaging. Very sanitary as it comes in a tube with a little tip for dispensing the product.
Will not be buying this ever again.
Will be trying Wise woman eye cream next.