September 30, 2014 | 999 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 1:03:00 PM More reviews by thepulptoyourfiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The only bronzer I have ever tried and the only bronzer I will ever buy again!

I have pale skin and always thought bronzers would make me look fake and give me that unwanted Jersey Shore tan, but this one blends perfectly with my skin tone.

The brush is very helpful and most times I don't even need to blend it with another brush.

It does not leave a fake-looking stripe of orange down your cheekbones and does not contrast too harshly with pale skin!

I do wish it came in a bigger size to be worth the price, but other than that, no complaints!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Alimulc4

Typical benefit packaging... But amazing product even if it is a bit pricy. Been using this forever and it's just the best bronzer.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2014 1:22:00 AM More reviews by mehevans

This product caused a lot of heartbreak for me. I had lusted after it for months at my local Ulta and finally bit the bullet and bought it. I immediately loved it and started using it daily for a little contour, but soon realized it was giving me little bumps on my cheeks in a straight line where I had been contouring. For months I ignored this because I was too in love with the color and the contour, but finally had to return it when these bumps started to turn into more severe and frequent acne. Researching of the ingredients showed a lot of gross chemicals in hoola, so I shouldn't have been surprised it broke out my skin. Next time I will go with a more natural brand like Tarte

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Englishvik

Perfect bronzer for contouring as it isn't shimmery :) I absolutely love this bronzer it's so easy to apply and long lasting, a little expensive but i've never had to replace mine and it's lasted years so not really an issue!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this 4 years ago and still have some. These box of powders last FOREVER. It's a nice matte bronzer that compliments a fairer skin tone. I like it a lot and tend to go back to it often as the shimmer in some bronzers can be off-putting to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by christinatacticos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i would be lost without this stuff!

i usually wouldn't go for a more expensive bronzer but HOOLA is honestly so worth every penny. Personally its the best benefit make up ive tried really. It honestly transforms your face. i use this mainly for contouring and it makes my face look slimmer and just better. I feel lost without it, yeah the packaging sucks but its so good its just a shame its so bulky. Ive been using it everyday fir 6 months now and still have qiute a lot left. Highly recommend, favorite product in my make up routine

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 7:14:00 PM More reviews by amberlightsss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I rediscovered this bronzer a couple of weeks ago and I then realized how good this stuff actually is! The reason why I have left it out is because of the stupid, bulky, ugly packaging, I hate it. I removed one lippie because of it, I actually want to remove two but one is okay. The product itself is really nice, it's an overall good bronzer. It's matte but somehow gives a pretty glow to your face when you've blended it across your cheeks and forehead. I also like it for contouring, but I don't contour very much, I simply just bronze up my face. Nothing much more to say actually, the staying power is magnificent on my quite oily skin, it lasts through my rough, oily times like crazy.

It's not better than my HG bronzers (which are the MUFE Mat Bronze and Too Faced Chocolate Soleil), but it's definitely great and if you're still looking for your HG, you should try out this one (or the other ones I mentioned...). I guess I will purchase it again when I'm out, I'm about to hit the pan actually, I've been using it everyday the last couple of weeks so.... :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Puddien

Best bronzer you could use!
I'm very pale, my skin colour always seems to be changing, so when my face appears to be darker than my neck - not a problem! This bronzer is fantastic, it smooths out evenly and when applied isn't patchy!
Also when my body appears darker than my face, perfect! It literally works within light brushes over the same patch. I couldn't be happier.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Katee025

I have quite pale skin so this product actually looks quite sake and muddy on my skin. However if I had a darker skin tone I think I would love this bronzer. Even though it does not work as a bronzer for me, I still make use out of it. I use this bronzer in my crease as a transition color and I absolutely love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I usually hate benefit, but this product is actually pretty good.

Its very pigmented and buildable on my fair skin. It lasts a whole day with foundation and all that jazz, doesnt fade or anything. Its a tad bit more orange than my other bronzers, but its really not noticeable. I feel like it will last me a long time.

Of course the packaging sucks, and I prefer my bronzers to be more yellow since on my fair skin the orange can really come out. I would not repurchase since I like the TF chocolate soleil more, but overall this product is still good.