July 29, 2014 | 1906 users online

Powder - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Deep

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2010 12:58:00 AM More reviews by kbm2009

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product. Im a beginner in using mac makeup. Its a bit pricey for me, [16, no job] and im a cheap skate :] but I went out on a limb and bought this powder off of reviews from youtube. Its everything they said it would be and more. Its looks natural, not cakey nor heavy! Doesnt have that powdery look. I apply with my ecotools retractable kabuki and it never fells me. Very pleased. I WILL buy again and again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 11:57:00 PM More reviews by BAGBARBIE

MAC you've done it again, ladies I love the MSF in Deep Dark. I watched a couple of youtube videos before I actually went out and bought the product. I usually just use my MSF Powder in N9 with my Fix plus but now I use the MSF Deep Dark alone with my Select Cover Up in NW45/Fix Plus and my husband is like you look so natural. He says when I wear the MSF Fluid in NW45 I look as if my face is dull and now I look as if I have a glow. So it's a keeper and I would repurchase over and over. The price is wonderful because the product lasts you a very long time. I just love when I find a MAC keeper...WOOHOO!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2010 2:15:00 AM More reviews by Avasbeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really put off buying this because I thought that it would make me look shiny. Not so at all. I gives my skin a really pretty warm finish. I've used Studio Tech forever and I will never buy it again. This is perfect. Just enough coverage. However, I have clear skin,I do tend to have a bit of redness sometimes around my eyes. So I conceal and brush this all over with an EcoTools powder brush. And I look like me but better. Its perfect. I also bought Deep Dark because its summer and I' sure I'll need it eventually...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2010 12:05:00 PM More reviews by exquis

I like it! :)
It gives a perfect matt finish and covers up me pretty well.
honestly, i'm not even using foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2010 12:18:00 AM More reviews by dokibaesil

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I REALLY wanted to like this product so much but it didn't work out. My skin, unfortunately, is extrememly oily during the summer. Normally it can't work with (mineral) loose powder fndns in the summertime, but with liquids so I figured that maybe it'll work well with pressed powders. At the same time I was looking for a powder that when and after applying it'll look very natural; a lot of people say it does that so I went and bought it.
BIGGG mistake.
------

((btw, through all this I was using a primer that works WONDERS on me))
------
The first time I tried this was when I went to buy it. The MUA lightly applied some all over my face- mind you it's night time so it's not as hot. I bought it and left to go to my friend's house for 2 hours then went home. When I looked in the mirror I was horrified at how oily my skin looked. I thought it was because those 5 hours I was out, I didn't repply my finishing powder so I ignored it. Next time, I applied the MSFN lightly but with no finishing powder since it is a finishing powder itself. An hour and a half later, OILY NONSENSE. omg, you guys have NO idea how bad it was! It looked like I was outside for hours in the hot sun with no primer- disgusting! I actually had these oily beads on the bridge of my nose, something I've never seen before using the MFSN.
I thought it was liquid fndn + MSFN = NO, so the next time I tried it, I followed the advice of another MUAer and used it as a fndn with just concealer and primer. SAME RESULTS.
-----
I was SO devistated. The way this product looked right after I applied it was purely amazing. An hour later, a disater.
Come to find out, this product has jojoba oil in it- maybe that's why? I'm just shocked it didn't break me out, pretty much the only good thing about it.
-----
I believe it's just how awfully oily my skin is plus the hot Florida sun that made this product fail massively. I'm thinking of trying it during the winter where it's (duh) colder and where my skin is much less oily, otherwise I definetly WON'T be buying again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2010 11:39:00 AM More reviews by AlicaBoleware

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG! I love this powder so much :D I've been researching about this product for almost 8 months & finally got the nerve to buy it & i love it. This gives my skin such a beautiful glow & natural finish. It evens out the skin, gives a glow & makes your face look flawless! Definitely will be repurchasing this product, it's my holy grail powder ! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2010 5:13:00 PM More reviews by GoingNatural86

I sue this over liquid foundation of jus over concealer... I love it... My go to when I don't feel like putting on too much makeup. I even apply it over studio fix powder then spay some fix plus... Love it and I would def buy again

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2010 2:17:00 AM More reviews by motleyutube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I own this product in several shades. I love the way it makes my skin look, however, I finally figured out the thing I don't love about it. Ever so often I come back to this product to give it another try. And I love the way it looks, when I want to look very natual and pretty. I tried it day before yesterday. Now it did not break me out per se, but it did leave behind several little tiny blackheads that were not there just before application. I had a freshly exfoiliated face and great looking skin. I wore the msf for about four hours, then washed it off before bedtime. Today, blackheads. So now I have to get rid of them again. Now I know what was causing them. I don't know how bad my skin would get if I used it daily.

But I collect msf obsessively so I would repurchase if it ever ran out, which it wont. but you know, I always need another color.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2010 1:32:00 AM More reviews by lalalady1

WOW... I use this product in deep dark and I LOVE IT! Typicially for women of color with darker skin it is dificult to find a powder that doesn't make you look ashy or gray... this is an amazing powder... I love it over my studio fix fluid I am NW45... if your a hottie with a deep skin tone try this powder i blends well and lives up to it's name...NATURAL!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2009 3:46:00 PM More reviews by jhcchewy

Love the product but it tore my skin up. I break out like crazy :(