August 30, 2014 | 1569 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Fanfare

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMartyr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this lipstick after bringing in a picture of Holly Madison and asking what color I could get to look like her- I ended up getting fanfare and pinkarat lip glass on top with Dervish lipliner. I am pretty fair and it is a great color combo that I plan to wear a lot! love!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2013 2:55:00 AM More reviews by SPerk

I like this a lot. The color is a pretty med pink and sometimes slightly coral. It's great for an everyday lip. Pretty natural look. I wish it was more opaque but it's not and I like it anyway. No new to gloss over this one either it has a subtle shine. I feel this color would look great on everyone but best on fair complexions.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by roor84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

THIS IS THE BEST LIPPIE I have ever owned, i pretty much wear it every other day. Its so versitle its not funny, color changes depending on what lip liner i use .( nude, pinkish or coral) ... I have 2 tupes of this and plan not to be without it ever. I really recommend it to every one ( with different skins tones), Creamsheen is my fave too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Stephaniejeann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is another "my lips but better" lipstick for me! It is the perfect texture and most beautiful color for my skintone. I highly recommend this lipstick to anyone with pink-y toned lips looking for a an everyday natural color.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I canít tell you how much I love this lipstick! Iím obsessed with MAC and I tried this lipstick on and it looks sooo beautiful on my lips! Iím NC30 for reference. I highly recommend it to everyone. Go try it out! Itís a gorgeous color and versatile and long lasting! I really love the color it looks really nice. I don't know why it isn't talked much about

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Pinkqt

Fanfare is a gorgeous warm toned pink with the slightest hint of coral (which would only appear on fair/cool toned people). I love this lipstick since I've found a pink for me after so long. I have a pigmented upper lip which pulls a little brownish mauve. This covers it pretty well and gives me the warm natural pink I've always wanted. I would definitely buy this lipstick its HG status for me. I just wish it was an amplified formula instead of creme sheen since amplifieds are more opaque. I can't apply it by gliding it across my lip because it becomes streaky and hoppy and messy. Instead I just glide lightly and dab. It's definitely long wearing though. I recommend this all women looking for a light summery girly pink. This is the pink for WOC!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Annelien1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was my first mac lipstick (Now I have 30+). Back when I bought it, it was a "bold" lipstick for me, it's not anymore ofcourse, I was a rookie. This is a neutral, beautiful peachy pink, more peachy on my pigmented lips. It is a cremesheen, so it moisturizes my lips really well but it's one of my least favorite finishes mac does (I prefer Matte and Frost). My lipstick melted in my purse but I still use it. It's easy to wear, when I don't want a difficult look, just a nice neutral everyday lipstick. Very flattering.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by pixairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is too light for me on it's own, (I'm just a little bit deeper skin toned than Rihanna) but when I layer my lips with Rimmel's Coffee Bean lipliner it is perfection. It's the perfect pop of pink. It goes with my skin tone but it's definitely not a typical nude pink. To give more of an indication, I like to substitute this pink for the red I wear with my cat eye sunglasses. When I step out with that combo, haters can't tell me nothing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by jann8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

SA talked me into buying this against my better judgement. On my NW30 skin it looks absolutely horrid. Looks cakey and almost mat on. Lipstick should look good when applied- if I have to "work" to make a l/s look right it's not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by JadeFatale

I love this! This (and Crosswires) is now my everyday lipstick. I was looking for a lipstick that is nice but not too bright, nor nude. I tried loads at the Mac counter on my actual lips rather than wrist cause cremesheen lipsticks are quite sheer and looks different on your lips. Tried Creme Cup, Modesty, See Sheer etc but they were not suitable for my skin. I am Chinese from SEA and it is difficult to find a lipstick shade that doesn't wash out my skin and make it look grey during that weird skin colour period I have when my tan is fading. Fan Fare is perfect! It is a warm pink colour that is closer to pink than coral. Love it and it is one of my HG!