MAC Cremesheen - Fanfare

4.5

on 12/29/2013 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

New Favorite of mine! Beautiful mid tone pick with just a hint of coral. Definitely a MLBB shade with a kick, I love pairing it with Tarte blush in the shade Glisten. Will wear this year round!

on 10/25/2013 5:42:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is my favourite daytime lipstick. It suits me perfectly, both in the winter when I'm paler and in the summer times! As a Cremesheen, it lasts long, it is quite pigmented and brightens up my complexion. Totally in love with it.

on 10/7/2013 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this lipstick after bringing in a picture of Holly Madison and asking what color I could get to look like her- I ended up getting fanfare and pinkarat lip glass on top with Dervish lipliner. I am pretty fair and it is a great color combo that I plan to wear a lot! love!

on 9/28/2013 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this a lot. The color is a pretty med pink and sometimes slightly coral. It's great for an everyday lip. Pretty natural look. I wish it was more opaque but it's not and I like it anyway. No new to gloss over this one either it has a subtle shine. I feel this color would look great on everyone but best on fair complexions.

on 7/3/2013 2:12:00 PM

THIS IS THE BEST LIPPIE I have ever owned, i pretty much wear it every other day. Its so versitle its not funny, color changes depending on what lip liner i use .( nude, pinkish or coral) ... I have 2 tupes of this and plan not to be without it ever. I really recommend it to every one ( with different skins tones), Creamsheen is my fave too.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is another "my lips but better" lipstick for me! It is the perfect texture and most beautiful color for my skintone. I highly recommend this lipstick to anyone with pink-y toned lips looking for a an everyday natural color.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I canít tell you how much I love this lipstick! Iím obsessed with MAC and I tried this lipstick on and it looks sooo beautiful on my lips! Iím NC30 for reference. I highly recommend it to everyone. Go try it out! Itís a gorgeous color and versatile and long lasting! I really love the color it looks really nice. I don't know why it isn't talked much about

on 4/25/2013 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Fanfare is a gorgeous warm toned pink with the slightest hint of coral (which would only appear on fair/cool toned people). I love this lipstick since I've found a pink for me after so long. I have a pigmented upper lip which pulls a little brownish mauve. This covers it pretty well and gives me the warm natural pink I've always wanted. I would definitely buy this lipstick its HG status for me. I just wish it was an amplified formula instead of creme sheen since amplifieds are more opaque. I can't apply it by gliding it across my lip because it becomes streaky and hoppy and messy. Instead I just glide lightly and dab. It's definitely long wearing though. I recommend this all women looking for a light summery girly pink. This is the pink for WOC!

on 3/28/2013 2:54:00 PM

This was my first mac lipstick (Now I have 30+). Back when I bought it, it was a "bold" lipstick for me, it's not anymore ofcourse, I was a rookie. This is a neutral, beautiful peachy pink, more peachy on my pigmented lips. It is a cremesheen, so it moisturizes my lips really well but it's one of my least favorite finishes mac does (I prefer Matte and Frost). My lipstick melted in my purse but I still use it. It's easy to wear, when I don't want a difficult look, just a nice neutral everyday lipstick. Very flattering.

on 3/15/2013 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is too light for me on it's own, (I'm just a little bit deeper skin toned than Rihanna) but when I layer my lips with Rimmel's Coffee Bean lipliner it is perfection. It's the perfect pop of pink. It goes with my skin tone but it's definitely not a typical nude pink. To give more of an indication, I like to substitute this pink for the red I wear with my cat eye sunglasses. When I step out with that combo, haters can't tell me nothing.

Popular Lipsticks