Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub

3.4

WATER, SODIUM LAUROAMPHOACETATE, SODIUM MYRISTOYL SARCOSINATE, SODIUM TRIDECETH SULFATE, SORBITOL, SALICYLIC ACID, GLYCERIN, OXIDIZED POLYETHYLENE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE TRIOLEATE, FRAGRANCE, PEG-100, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BHT, CARNOSINE, PANTHENOL, SALVIA OFFICINALIS (SAGE) LEAF EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ASCORBIC ACID, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, IRON OXIDES [Feb 08, 2010]

I tried this and used up a whole tube, but I wasn't especially impressed. It wasn't bad, it wasn't good. I didnt feel it exfoliated that well. Will not repurchase.

I have extreme acne prone sensitive skin :( So I really need to be careful what I use. It seems no matter what I use I cannot use for too long until now! I love this! It did make me break out after about the 2-3rd day of using it but it then started to heal right up! My skin is in better shape now. My acne scars have diminished greatly and I am glad that I stuck with this and that it is working for me. I have actually bought the Regenerist line (not all of it just some) and I truly beleive that that line has helped my skin as it literally has regenerated the cells in my face (as it claims to do) and diminished lines and scars. The price is out there but if I can get it whenever (as opposed to Mario Badescu that I sort of like and Philosophy that I have to buy online cuz I cannot find either of those products where I live). If it works it is worth every penny and it is to me!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I actually bought this instead of the cleanser that comes in the cleansing kit with the brush. I use this with the auto brush. I have had acne issues and this has calmed my skin. It has also minimized the acne scars and oiliness on my face. Love it and buy it again-

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Can't stand the smell as others have stated! Makes me sick and I'm usually not bothered by smells.

Before I tried this scrub, I had been using various St. Ives scrubs to exfoliate and deep clean, and finally decided they were harsh on my face even though I was only using them a couple of times a week. I randomly picked this up at Walgreens because I was feeling particularly unhappy with my pores one day while I was waiting on a prescription. First of all, I'll start with the negatives. This scrub is very hard to rinse off. I used to use it after makeup removal, but it just took too long to stand over my sink trying to get the soapy residue completely off my face, so I now use it in the shower and it seems to rinse off fine now. Another dislike is when you're about 1/3 through the container, the microbeads seem to start disappearing and all that's left is the gel. I also don't think this scrub exfoliates as well as others, but it does leave my skin clean and refreshed. I have medium-large pores on my nose, and I haven't really seen any improvement there, but that's probably because I refuse to use this more often because it contains salicylic acid, and since my favorite toner contains it too, I'm always afraid of over-use. Postive: I have combination skin and use this scrub twice a week and it doesn't irritate my skin, unlike apricot scrubs. I'm still on the fence about whether I'd buy this again. Using this twice a week for a change up of my routine has been working OK, but I'd like to try other products. Basically, I don't think this is anything special because there are similar products out there that are just as effective, but if you like other Regenerist products, why not give it a try. The $10 drugstore price tag may scare away some potential fans, but I've had mine for three months and I'm barely 1/3 through the tube, so if you're going to use this scrub twice weekly, it could last you nine months.

I use this once every week or so. I love the smell of the products and my skin feels really smooth and bright afterwards.

I rotate between this and Queen Helene's Mint Juniper Mask, which helps dry out my blackheads.

usually these skin care products work differently on different people. i have oily combination skin. i have scars, blackheads, these little bumps on my face and a little acne.
this scrub is really good. better than any scrub i've used. better than la mer refining facial :). this product is really good for me. it made my skin smoother for one. cleared up some acne. pores were slightly refined. preetty good. i like it :) packaging... it's alright not the best.

i bought this because i wanted to add a salicyclic acid face wash into my routine to help clear come clogged pores. the citric acid i didnt mind so much because my olay sensitive face wash has it also and i didnt have any reactions.

its comes out as a clear gel, which if you lather becomes like elmers glue, then i added more water and finally got to a foamy consistency i liked. the wash barely has any scubbing beads in it to make any difference.

after the first day my face was really dry, and after continuous use it started to make my skin red and raw. not only that, little milia like bumps started to appear. i immediately quit and started washing with cetaphil to calm it down. im not sure if its worth keeping, or using it once a week maybe? i feel bad for wasting my money but hey, you win some you lose some.

i havent touched this since so im not sure if im just allergic to something in it or if its just too stripping. maybe i will do an update later once my skin is good enough to try it again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

So, my "new" skin had been giving me problems in the past few months. I'm in my late 20's and I've definitely noticed a change. I was getting weird breakout problems and lots of uneven skin tone was happening...blegh. So I decided it was time to start the anti-aging process. Let me tell you that this stuff is SO worth it. In 3 days, my face was absolutely clear and my skin is so much smoother and way more even. It smells fantastic and the price is great. Do I love paying $9 for a facial cleanser? No, but this is something that I can now not live without. And its better than paying $20 or more for a similar product from a "high-end" line. I love finding something that works so well that I can run to Target and pick up

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Really like this. Cleans well, doesn't break me out, removes makeup, reduces oil, slightly refines pores, inexpensive for the amount you receive. Not a dense scrub, more like gel cleanser with exfoliating beads.