September 3, 2014 | 1384 users online

Liquid - Laura Mercier - Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by MeghanElissa11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This stuff is gross. I normally love laura Mercier products. This one dries so fast, i put it on my skin and within no joke maybe 20 seconds it dried into a clump. It left my face super streaky , it will not blend even with tons of lotion added. I returned this and go my normal foundation!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by tonixtonix

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The only way I can use this foundation is to mix it in my hand with a drop or two of glycerine. The color is beautiful but the formula is a heavy coverage cakey mask that settles into lines terribly. After wearing this stuff for an hour I am horrified when I look in the rear view mirror of my car and see how it has settled and turned patchy. Very disappointing and I will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2013 10:48:00 AM More reviews by shell11

I really wanted to like this product, especially considering how much I love most of Laura's products. This foundation felt tacky, and went on very streaky. It was super hard to blend too! I ended up exchanging it for the moisture supreme foundation which I ended up really liking a lot.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by RxA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation seemed great at first . But it wipes off so easily and appears so cakey! It was a step up from MAC studio fix but it was not worth the price for not staying on. I switch to Estée Lauder Double Wear Camouflage which is exactly what I was looking for !!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Jhulagurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This foundation looks like pancake makeup. Very thick and cakey looking. I have combo skin and it starts to get slimy and greasy looking after just a few hours. Definitely looks like a full coverage mask on the skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by loveirene19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought it last summer. The texture of it is not very fulid which is good for oily skin. The finish look after applying it is matte and the coverage is enough as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Makeupsolutionsottawa

When I bought this foundation I happily walked out of Sephora with a big smile all happy to go home and try my new foundation... I was SO disappointed :( the foundation was SO hard to blend... Even with a damp beauty blending sponge. I really wanted to love this product but was sadly disappointed. The colour oxidized in no time leaving my skin looking splotchy and horrible. Even my husband comment on how patchy my skin looked!! How is that for horrifying! Thank god I recognize most of the sales ladies at Sephora...She happily returned it no problem even without the box. I exchanged it for the Laura mercier silk cream foundation today. I still have high hopes.... Fingers crossed!! Laura mercier... Please don't let me down again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 6:27:00 AM More reviews by Treacleroy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this about 2 years ago almost and that original bottle is STILL intact with product, I have never worn a better foundation, a little product goes a looong way! at first I had trouble with this because of the way it spreads, but the consistency is perfect.. after a while I figured the right amount to use. I am very fair with problematic skin, and though it doesn't match my complexion 100% I wouldn't want it any other way.. I love that it is yellow based, it makes me look fresh but still as pale as I naturally am. (I have found pink toned foundations to be aging) It stays on really well I can wear it at the gym without problems.. after hours and hours (from morning till' late at night) though it does get rather patchy and drying...After said time my skin will itch badly and breakout. However this is standard with my skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by bruiseviolet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product was a real let down, especially considering the price. I am normally quite shine-prone which is why I opted for an oil-free formula, but this foundation brought out dry, flaky patches of skin I never knew I had! It dries so fast that it is difficult to blend, and settles into pores and fine lines. It also comes straight off on contact with hands/clothes which is a real pain. The only positive is that the colour actually matched my skin tone, and the packaging is lovely, but I will definitely not be repurchasing or even attempting to use up the rest of the bottle.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Holymacarony

I got this recomended for me, so I got a big sample of it to try. The shade (Blush Ivory) var perfect for me, and it covers so well!! I was really positive, but after 2 hours of use, it started melting off my skin, and looked like my foundation normally looks at the end of a long day or a night out dancing.