September 17, 2014 | 1936 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Mally Beauty - Perfect Prep Poreless Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Tiffanygayle19

the first day I got this product I wore it to work for about 12 hours and even after my full shift people still told me my skin looked amazing. People also told me I looked like a Barbie doll and my skin has never looked that good. I seriously have the oily skin, I have literally tried everyI have literally tried everything in ulta and nothing keeps me matte and oil free with a beautiful glow, this product does!!!! it is simply amazing. I bought this for my wedding makeup and i will reorder it forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2013 4:00:00 AM More reviews by timothybcat

It seems like everywhere I shop, the bonus gift is a face primer. Or it's in my Birchbox, or I get yet another primer from Ipsy. A month or so ago, I really wished they would all just STOP. Although I used Smashbox primer for awhile (the green one), I got tired of doing the extra step that didn't seem to have much payoff. I've tried the Porefessional. There were some others not even worth mentioning by name. It didn't seem like my makeup lasted any longer, and I didn't see any difference in how it applied. Big waste of money, I thought. What was the point?

This turned out to be the exception to the rule. It does what it promises by smoothing out the texture of my skin, which has lots of little bumps and huge pores. And considering the fact that my face eats makeup like nobody's business, I was literally shocked by how good my makeup looked after I got home from work. After eight hours of walking, bending, lifting, and training dogs, my redness didn't peek through my foundation the way it normally would, and still looked even-toned and smooth. It was a wow moment.

The retail price for the primer alone is $35.00 for one ounce. I bought a HUGE 14-piece set of Mally makeup from QVC because there were many products I wanted to try, and this primer was included. I'm not entirely sure I'd pay $35.00 for it by itself. Seems like you can buy it with several other products that add up to paying much less for each one. You can also get a set of two that's under $50 right now. Buy based on performance alone, it's HG status and I would definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by fatttoad909

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used 2 tubs of this primer. Stated using it v in my 20's and I guess my skin has gotten oily because I've noticed that now my t-zone gets really oily, use sparingly.
I have c to powder my face about 3 hours after using this primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by jeane519

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've used many primers (Smashbox, Laura Geller, Avon Majix) and this is by far the best at keeping my matte and my make-up fresh for 10 hours. I bought the jumbo size off of QVC, and am glad I signed up for autoship. I highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2012 2:12:00 PM More reviews by offbeatgrrl

This does wonders on my combination/acne skin. Has not broken me out. Been using this for two months now. My makeup lasts all day and stays matte without looking dead. Pores appear smaller and blurred. Packaging sucks but I heard she's coming up with a tube version I just hope the formula does not change because this primer is perfect as is. I love the feeling it's not to thick or siliconish *it does have silicone in it* but doesn't feel that way. Does not bead up.It absorbs nicely into the skin. I actually put a bit more than I usually do with any other primers i've used a "pea and a half" is the best. Will repurchase maybe in the glow I do love a inner glow look.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2012 6:02:00 AM More reviews by Makeup30

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product just does not do anything for my combination/acne prone skin except cause me to break out. It did nothing to hide my pores and just made my makeup (Mac foundation) look cakey after an hour or so. I would not buy this again and think it's way over priced.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by amyfarrahfowler

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm super oily and this is among the best oil-controlling primers I've ever used. I dislike that it comes in a jar as this requires you stick something in to get the product out. I like pumps or tubes so much better as they're more hygienic. The product goes on like whipped cream - very light. At first it feels a bit too "wet" but within a minute or two it dries down to a beautiful finish that is a great base for any makeup you apply over it. It keeps the shine at bay and I don't turn into an oil slick for at least 4-5 hours. This means I don't have to blot more than 1-2x per day and THAT is amazing when your skin is as oily as mine. I recommend this and will repurchase as it's the best I have found. Not perfect, mind you, but it's the best I've found (and I've tried sooooooooo many)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by valentinekisses

This primer, which I own in the Glow version, is a dreamy texture. It's a combo of liquid, cream, mousse and gel. It just feels great and it works. It really helps your makeup stick to your face (in a good way), go on smoother and last all day long.

I had a smaller version of this (that I received in a Mally kit) and purchased the full sized version because I liked it so much.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2011 8:17:00 AM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This primer has to be the best out there. I have tried several primers and always found something wrong with them. Not this one. The primer is a mousse and smooths on my face so easily. I have acne and old scars so while this cannot fix my skin all the way, this does a great job of making my skin look smooth and my pores look less noticeable. This primer makes my makeup last a good amount of time even in the icky Southern heat. The only thing that is not really good is the packaging. This is in a big clunky jar with a small mouth. It is very hard to get the product out and sometimes I use a sponge so I do not have to get it in my fingernails. If this was put in a tube I think it would be best to make this amazing primer easier to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2011 9:45:00 PM More reviews by muddlepup

Awesome product/bad packaging. Needs a tube. Hate digging in a pot to scrape product from out under my nails the rest of the day.

other than that, product works exactly like a primer should.