Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer

3.3

Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylpropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteth-10, Laureth-4, Ethylglycerin, Panthenol, Potassium Sorbate, Polysorbate 60, Parfum (Fragrance), Argania Spinosa Extract (Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract), C12-14 Pareth-12, Hydrolyzed Algin, Dodecene, Sorbitan Isostearate, Isostearyl Alcohol, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Tromethamine, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool. [CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 9/4/2014 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This stuff makes me break out every time I use it and I don't think it makes my makeup stay on longer, although it does make it go one more evenly.

on 5/30/2014 11:47:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I don't usually use a foundation primer, but I dabble with them from to time because who doesn't want longer lasting flawless foundation? This primer is similar to the NARS pore refining primer in that it has a watery consistency, which I prefer over the more silicone-y primers (i.e. Smashbox). It's scented with a fresh fragrance that dissipates after a while but initially it's a bit strong. I don't really notice any "glowing" effects from this primer and my foundation didn't seem to apply any differently than if I had applied it directly over my moisturizer. So, I can't say that this is a must-have, but I do like this primer because it's lightweight and not as thick or greasy feeling as some silicone-based primers can be.

on 3/4/2014 6:32:00 AM

after i used it ....i got acne on my face

on 2/19/2014 7:36:00 AM

I read many negative comments about this product but still I decided to try it. To stay on the safe side I bought this one in Apricot as I am a fair skinned lady especially in the winter and I was afraid how the other colors may reflect on my skin in different lights.

The main reason to choose this brand was that I am very satisfied with their foundation.

My main concern was to hide more the tiny blue veins which appear around my eyes before I apply the other make-up. Nothing like this I ever read to be written for the product but my sense did not mislead me. This shade really kills the blue in my skin and leaves it smoother and glowing. Besides this the formula seems to be very good for my skin:
1. With very tiny amount I cover the whole face area
2. No irritation, no redness, no pimples after using it
3. I can still feel my skin is breathing
4. My make-up lasts longer.
5. Actually with it I even don't need foundation but only concealer in some areas.

I am considering whether not to try it in Caramel, a shade used by the dark-skinned ladies to see what the effect will be. I am only afraid that if I like it in the shop it would be difficult for me to stop myself from buying it and it is expensive, very expensive!

on 1/19/2014 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Meh, bought the light blue in the hopes of enlivening my uber pale skin. Went on smooth enough, blended ok, but always seemed to just sit on my skin. My foundstion is low to medium coverage, but this primer seemed to make my foundation feel heavy. Didn't do anything in terms of oil control. Couldn't really find a good use for it, so I gave it to my 20 something niece to try as she is a fan of MUFE, loose powder. Very expensive for a product that does virtually nothing.

The only word to describe this primer is "suck". If I could, I would not even give a star. It is super expensive and it doesn't works at all. It totally sucks. I wore this and it made any of my foundation looked patchy and made it slide off my face in an hour. I've come to a verdict that none of any MUFE products suits me. I tried the HD foundation and many more my conclusion on them is that they aren't suitable for me. Would never purchase this nor any of MUFE's products.

on 11/14/2013 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have oily and acne-prone skin and I would absolutely not buy this product again. First of all, it's expensive. Second of all, it doesn't make my makeup stay or look better than it would without it. Thirdly, it breaks me out horribly in painful blemishes. When I bought this over a year ago I didn't know about the Sephora return policy and therefore I didn't return it. Now I'm stuck with this bottle of stuff that ruins my face. Sometimes I whip it out on special occasions, thinking maybe it will work "this time" or with "this foundation", but no. Every time I use it, when I apply the foundation it has this weird separating effect that I just can't describe. I should've returned this.

on 10/15/2013 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Still on the quest for my replacement face primer after stupid Paula Dorf discontinued what was the best face primer on the planet (for me). I tried the MUFE HD microperfecting primer (white), and I really do not care for it at all. I really don't understand why there is fragrance in it (who wants 'perfume' on their face?), and it is way too drying to help my liquid foundation apply easier and look better on my skin. If anything, it makes my foundation (MAC Studiofix Fluid SPF15) sit on top of my skin- and makes me look like I have corpse-face! Yuck!!! I just wish I kept the receipt so I could return it...

on 10/14/2013 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I'm iffy on this product. I think it did its job, but for the price I paid for it, it wasn't stellar.

on 10/12/2013 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I was looking for a a primer that would help my sensitive, dry skin and after finally finding a foundation that seemed pale enough for my skin - MUFE HD Foundation in 110, which now seems too orange on me- I bought the primer to go with. Unfortunately this was a huge mistake. This product really irritated my skin; it felt tight, dried out, and too hot and it did not help the foundation at all.