Clinique High Impact Lip Colour SPF 15 - Honey Blush

on 1/11/2009 1:33:00 AM

This lipstick is perfection. I would describe it as a warm honeyed pink/nude. It has no frostiness or shimmer but a light gleam like slight shimmer. Just enough to give you a volumized lip look, perfect for day to day wear. Creamy feel that has great staying power. Its a my lips but better and then a little bit more!

This color compliments my NC30 skin like no other! I've never met such a pretty coral/reddish pink that is just perfect. I think I got one staple down the list. It is also very moisturizing, like most Clinique lipsticks. I would buy it again... and again and again and again and again!

on 12/11/2008 3:21:00 PM

I almost wondered if I was talking about the same lipstick as the other reviewer as it is kind of a tawny blush type color. I see absolutely no red in the color whatsoever. I have only had it for a couple of days but I really like it. Goes on nice and stays fairly well. It definitely goes with my red hair and green eyes.

on 9/12/2008 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This lipstick is a pretty reddish pink with gold shimmer. It looks nice with my NW20 complexion, but it's nothing special. The texture is just all right, but the SPF is a nice touch.

Recommended for Medium Skin