July 28, 2014 | 1719 users online

Treatments (Face) - Obagi - ZO Skin Health Offects TE-Pads Acne Pore Treatment

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2009 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Labarre

I find it infinitely interesting that all the reviewers for this product (but one reviewer) have ONLY reviewed ZO products.

That being said, I have met 1 individual who has had great success with this product and I have to say that it quite nice.

But, I would be very leary of the other reviews.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2008 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Blank01

I typically don't use any kind of acne pad, but I have noticed lately that my skin has been breaking out at that certain time of month so I went on the hunt for something to use at that special time and low and behold a friend let me use her TE-Pads ... and wow, what a difference it makes. Like everyone else I was worried about the sensitivity factor, but not only did this product clear up my face, it also felt very healing and nourishing. If only I had found this product in my early teens ... bottom line, great find!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2008 7:21:00 PM More reviews by sensitiveskin17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is amazing. It has completely controlled my breakouts. Ever since I started using the ZO line, my skin has been clear and bright and glowing--something I cannot say I have seen since before I was a teenager. I have had acne troubles my entire life, but things got worse when I turned 25 and since then I have tried absolutely everything. Nothing has given me faster or more substantial results than the ZO line and the TE pads have been an integral part of my clear skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2008 12:15:00 PM More reviews by AleighK

I love these pads! I've had adult acne issues most of my adult life, and would still break out even when using medicated prescription products from my dermatologist. I started using the TE-Pads from Zo Skin Health about three months ago and saw noticeable improvement within a week. At that time I wasn't using any other ZO Skin Health products - just Neutrogena cleanser and oil-free face lotion. When I would swipe my freshly washed face with a TE-Pad - whoa! I could not believe the dirt I would find on the pads! They are refreshing, exfoliating, and really work.

Now I have added other ZO Skin Health products to my routine (my TE-Pad experience sold me on the line). I use the ZO SH exfoliating cleanser - it works so well, without being harsh or abraisive, that I only use half a TE-Pad each night. I still pull a little dirt off my face, but use them now more for the acne treatment and wonderful way they make my face feel. My best result to report is that, since using these products, I have not had a single blemish in a month - even through a rough PMS time. This is hard to believe after spending the past 10 years with some type of blemish on my face at any given time! I'm hooked...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2008 11:14:00 PM More reviews by jennstarr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

$45 for 50 pads. This has got to be one of the best treatment pads ever. I'm sure others will compare to drugstore brands, but these have given me results and no reaction or down time. Active ingredient in 2% Salicylic Acid - nothing spectacular. But like a good wine, the combination of ingredients make other products look like wine in a box. This did not irritate my super sensitive skin at all. After a week (I'm also using the ZO Exfoliating cleanser) my skin is super smooth with no active breakouts. The amazing thing is that this is the "period" when I should have the most. I'm sold. There was minimal peeling (vs. the literal burn I get from DS products), no redness (in fact, skin looked calmer) and I could use my active products right after it without any adverse reaction (I'm currently using Murad Lightening Gel and Neutrogena Fresh Moisture).
I'm going to use up a few more products and look into the rest of this line. Wow.

EDIT: This product is incredible. I will never be without it. Not one cystic pimple during PMS for me is unheard of. Bravo.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No