July 25, 2014 | 1246 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - Wagon Trail

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2010 3:53:00 PM More reviews by BrunaWretzky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorites, its black with a bit of olive and a nice shimmer, 2 coats of this one and you are ready to go, but a top coat make it looks even better.
Lasts for about 5 days on nails, I got this bottle a couple of months ago and have used it 5 times =D, this color is really beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2010 4:09:00 AM More reviews by keldaniwink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Blackened olive green with olive and gold shimmer. It's from the Rodeo Diva collection which was, in my opinion and many other peoples opinion.. a masterpiece! Holy cannoli... I *LOVE* this polish. It's so unique and drop dead gorgeous. 2 coats and a nice thick top coat is all you need with this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2010 10:30:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

This is a rich, blackened olive green with a subtle shimmer--reminds me of nori. It's neutral and understated, edgy but sophisticated. Great coverage. Thick texture that needs some thinner to apply smoothly. Good lasting power with the right base and top coats. Not a particularly shiny polish. Adding a good top coat adds a nice dimension and brings out the shimmer. One of my new favorites!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2009 10:35:00 PM More reviews by Lostx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE CHINA GLAZE BETTER THEN OPI ONLY CUHS THEIR BRUSH APPLICATOR IS SMALLER (: BUT THIS COLOR IS GORGEOUS AND VERY UNIQUE, WELL TOO ME AND IT LAST A VERY LONG TIME ON MY NAILS BEFORE IT CHIPS OFF.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2009 11:24:00 PM More reviews by CherryD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It's hard to say there's an HG for nail polish. Because there's so many different colors and types. But if I were to say I had an HG it would be this. I have never seen a prettier color. It looks like a sparkly beautiful black in low light. But in brighter light it's an awesome high dimensional black with green undertones. I've gotten so many compliments on this. And I ordered and extra 2 bottles off Amazon even though it takes me years to go through my favorite polishes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2009 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Dori319

Super pretty vampy polish. Dark blackened brown that has golden-olive shimmer in the sunlight. The only reason I wouldn't buy this again is because I have almost 200 polishes and I usually don't use up a whole polish bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2009 7:25:00 PM More reviews by xxAlandraxx

very beautiful color..no need to describe it as many other reviews do...had to do two semi thick coats to bet a nice application, but totally worth it...it so pretty...especially on short nails...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2009 12:06:00 AM More reviews by poor_stargazer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The China Glaze "Rodeo Diva" Collection was a complete success! Just about every color in it wowed me. This one, Wagon Trail, was one of the best! A deep brown/black base with golden/olive-y shimmer. In the light, this is so incredible. I'm a huge vampy n/p fan, so this as well as "Midnight Ride" from the same collection were must-haves for me. I also love to layer OPI "My Private Jet" (Holo version) over this, using two-coats WT and one coat MPJ = DUDE! (That was my reaction anyway.) <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2009 10:48:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

Wagon Trail is TOTAL gorgeousness, and I have to give it 5 lippies partially because of how stunning it is .. but also because when you have 700+ polishes, it's a challenge to say that anything is "unique", but this is definitely a stand out in my stash!

Wagon Trail is a deep rich olive green with both brown and black tones, and an antique gold micro-shimmer. I seriously thought this was hideous in the bottle .. but upon application -----> STUNNING!! China Glaze is probably one of my favorite brands for outstanding application, and this shade is a huge hit! It's the perfect alternative to black polish ... is definitely eye catching in a not obnoxious kind of way, and looks incredible on both tips and toes. Huge raves from me!! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2009 1:08:00 AM More reviews by avenue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a gorgeous alternative to black or dark vampy red polishes. The shimmer is lovely and adds depth. My boyfriend loves this on me!