October 24, 2014 | 1744 users online

Polishes - Sephora - Sephora by OPI Nonfat Soy Half Caff

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 12:28:00 AM More reviews by TalonsNotTentacles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have bought this product repeatedly. It is my standard nude color for my basic french manicures when I am in school. I love this color and it works well whether I'm pale or tan. Remains great looking over a fairly wide range of skin tones.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2010 2:38:00 AM More reviews by xoxokris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Does not even show up! Looks like a lovely nude shade in the bottle but on it is almost clear. After 3 coats it does show up, but by then the nail polish is so thick on the nails that I know I'm going to have to wait a few hours before they are completely dry. No thanks.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Beckylapo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

My HG nude polish! I normally hate spending a lot of money for a nail polish, but this one is so worth it. I love the consistency, the color...pretty much everything about it rocks. Will definitely be re-buying again and again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2010 4:42:00 PM More reviews by sabsprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice color. Formulation is smooth and it has a nice sheer opacity. If you want a nice nude color, this is great. It is a very good polish, but I don't think I would buy it again just because Essie is my new favorite sheer :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2010 3:14:00 PM More reviews by DuchessofGrapes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm one of those girls whose never really been into their nails. I'm a painter, so it seemed like a waste of time to get my nails all done up and then put them through the ringer by working on my art. However lately I've been paying more attention. Bright blues, dark purples, and shocking pinks were pretty much the only ones that I was using because I felt that nudes either showed off too much red in my super pale skin, or washed the color right out of them. This polish has proved me wrong! It's got the perfect mix of nude brown and peach to give off a natural yet polished look. It's almost like those perfumes where the goal is for people to think "is she really wearing something, or does she just naturally smell like that?" Very subtle, very sophisticated. I also like the fact that if I happen to chip a bit, or the ends start to wear down, it's not very noticeable and super easy to touch up. There are only two complaints that I have. 1) It did end up fading at the ends of my nails despite me putting on my cuticle cream day and night, and apply my Sally Hansen Diamonds top coat (which I find works very well) and 2) the brush isn't as wide as other OPI polishes. Therefore, application has to be a bit more heavy if you don't want streaks. Nonetheless, it looks natural, stays on well, and is very high quality. It has reached HG status for me. I hope that Sephora will never stop carrying it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2010 2:09:00 AM More reviews by MolliDearest

I went looking for a nude color that would be very close to my skin tone and I found it with this polish. I hated that I had to spend near 10 dollars for it, but now that it's on my nails, there are no complaints! It has stayed on without chipping for 5 days now (with Sally Hansen NO CHIP Top Coat.) I recommend it for this 2010 Fall Season, for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2010 4:45:00 PM More reviews by heysailor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Lovely nude color. I'm an NW 20 and it's a great for a clean, nude nail look. I've had trouble with things transferring on the color though. I wash my hands a LOT but the color seemed to get dirty looking easy?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by sally1590

This neutral with a pinkish essence is brilliant and looks wonderful against my pale, freckled skin. It is a perfect everyday color that will coordinate with most basic work or casual attire. Love the name, too!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2010 9:05:00 AM More reviews by hansa4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this color. It is very neutral and goes with anything. It does have peachy pink undertones, but that works for my skin. I get so many compliments when I wear this color. I can see how this shade wouldn't work for everyone - so just go in with bare nails and try it in the store.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2010 12:43:00 AM More reviews by m4mitchell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my first polish from Sephora by OPI, and I'm very pleased with it. The formula and brush are great, and I love the colour. I'm NW20 leaning towards neutral, and this colour makes for great mannequin hands. It leans a bit warmer and peachier than I'd like, especially if you use two or three coats, but I can still get away with it my skintone. Very cool-toned people might have a trickier time with it.

Would definitely repurchase!