April 18, 2014 | 1357 users online

Concealers - Urban Decay - 24/7 Concealer Pencil (all)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by aubreyreel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the product I have been hoping and looking for. I pick my skin compulsively (wish I didn't, but, hey), so I always have spots to cover. This product covers wonderfully and is very easy to use. Just dot it on all the spots and blend it in. It blends well, isn't cakey and has a matte finish.

My skin is oily, acne-prone, light-medium olive tone and NSA is perfect. Had I gone by Urban Decay's color guide, I would have gone with FBI, but I decided to go to the store and am glad I did. FBI would have been much too light.

The ONLY shortcoming is that you have to sharpen the pencil which 1) is hard to do, 2) you need a special sharpener (it is a VERY fat pencil and none of my regular sharpeners worked) and 3) can be messy and wasteful. It would be much better as a twist up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by jenja536

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

NC42 and I use the shade DOD. Decent coverage, creamy, very easy to apply. Only negative about this is that it needs to be sharpened and a lot is wasted from it. They should manufacture the packaging to have a twist bottom like Loreal's concealer stick.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by HoneyCosmetics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is a great product! For people with really fair skin tones this is brilliant, i got mine in the lightest shade and its even too pale for my very pale skin! The lightest shade is almost white, which conceals wonderfully and does remind me a little of MAC studio finish concealer. The only downfall to this product is the amount of product, you get this huge, metal pencil and a tiny pencil tip of product, i was duped into buying this thinking you could potentially get more product out of it/sharpen it/twist it up but you can't and its a real shame, this product only lasted two minutes for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by becktasm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not hydrating enough for dark circles, but an excellent spot concealer. I do so hate this packaging though- you waste product every time you sharpen.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by WinDubai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've tried almost every high end and drugstore concealer and I can honestly say this is a great concealer. It goes on creamy , but dries to a powdery finish that's Matt. Great for throwing in your purse for touch ups during the day !!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Juliasyji

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this super creamy concealer. It's very highly pigmented and blends well. I don't like the fact that I have to sharpen this every so often (why not a twist up? seriously, who wants to sharpen a concealer pen?) so one lippy taken off for inconvenient packaging. This would be HG is it came in a twist up stick form.
Other than that, everything about this is lovely. I chose NSA (I'm nc30) and it works well under my eyes and on other areas of my skin that I want to conceal.
Highly recommended. It's also priced very well at around $22 CAD.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by jaydensmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this concealer in DOD, which is a perfect match for my NC37 skin. I love it so far. It covers everything without looking dry and cakey. I do hate sharpening it, I wish it were a twist up. I use my Sephora brand sharpener, which sucks. Overall, I like it a lot and will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by GlamItUp23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I just bought this from Sephora, and so far I'm loving it! The texture is super creamy and matches my skin color perfectly. I just wish that it was a twist up and not a pencil that needs sharpened. I find it a little difficult to sharpen (did anyone else have this problem?) so that's why I knocked off a lippy. But as far as concealer quality, I think it's top-notch!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2012 9:08:00 AM More reviews by CandyFlossSkye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this particular concealer (shade CIA) for months now and I can hardly fault it. It has a nice, creamy consistancy, applies to the skin smoothly and lasts me nearly all day without having to re-apply.

I have a very pale complexion and although I am using the lightest shade Urban Decay has to offer, I personally wouldn't mind it being a touch lighter. Nevertheless, it covers very well. '24/7' is quite a bold statement to make about a cosmetic product, however, after trailling a countless number of other concealers this one has the most lasting powder...so far!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2012 1:45:00 PM More reviews by beantowngrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this concealor............too bad its going back to Ulta today :(
I'm in my mid30s and have a few teeny wrinkles. My dark circles are not bad but they are definitely there thanks to 2 little kids. I loved that I got a perfect match for my skin and that it was think enough to cover my dark circles BUT other than that this concealor settled into every teeny tiny line and wrinkle and made me look more tired and older. Infact another mom at the bustop asked me if I was sick this morning. So...... yeah this one is not for me. My quest continues

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No