October 2, 2014 | 1657 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Tinted Brow Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by kikibug725

Yes it's expensive but it's the best. I use the clear and love it. I've tried several cheaper alternatives and hated them. This is the best! I'm hooked!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 3:39:00 AM More reviews by Nataliegsno

I first bought this in the shade brunette but returned it because it was shimmery and I'm not down with shimmery eyebrows. I then bought the clear and it's awesome. Keeps my brows in place all day which I really need because my brow hairs fall down. Sometimes my brow hairs tend to stick out away from my face and this helps to lay them down flat. This gel also makes my hairs more prominent making them look more real and not filled in. Anastasia makes the best eyebrow products and I'll never try any other brand for my eyebrows.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by hugapug99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I recently lightened my hair and bleached my brows to match. I wanted them a bit darker, so I bought this brow gel to do the job. I love it! It adds just enough color to make a difference while still looking natural. I also enjoy the manicured look that I achieve with gel use.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2014 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Marlenejane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh is all I can really say about this product. I felt like I needed a brow gel to set my brow powder so I bought a little travel kit of the brow gel and a pencil. The pencil was also eh. The brush has so much product on it when you pull it out of the tube I have to wipe off the excess. It makes my brows very crispy, not to the look but to the touch, which I guess shouldn't bother me because how often am I stroking my brows during the day, but it does. It does hold my brows throughout the day but I feel like you can get a cheaper version of this product like the maybelline clear mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2014 10:32:00 PM More reviews by sandygr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked this product very much, I have used other brow gels before and this is the only one that worked for me. It doesn't make your brows looks dusty and it stays on all night with a natural look. I got it in Espresso shade which is perfect for brunettes. I think it is a bit expensive but I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I have never used any other brow gel before and this was the first I ever purchased in a kit from this company. It works great and keeps my brows in place. Now that I see other reviews I think I am going to try a cheaper brand. I don't think this is worth $20 on it's own. It has a very strong smell as well but it doesn't last on the brows.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

Save yourself $21 and get the elf brow gel. I get the exact same results.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Rsanzio

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have light colored, sparse brows that go all unruly in the middle. This is the best fixative by far I have found. I understand why some may not like the stiff texture but for people like me whose only other option is to have brows akimbo, it's a wonderful product that looks very natural.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This review is for the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow gel in clear - I loved this stuff so much! I got it in a swap and never though it would make a difference, I thought I would just throw it in a basket somewhere but BOY i was wrong, this stuff is awesome. I never really bothered about my brows, they were there and that was it, but a beautifully shaped brow really makes a difference in your face! I'll definitively purchase someday when I have the money for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Leeana24

This product is definitely pricey, but worth it. I have full black eyebrows, but I was very stupid during my young teenage years and decided to pluck them in random spots. Therefore that caused some little light areas in my eyebrows where the hair does not grow at the same pace as the rest and so when I discovered this product, it became the solution to my problem. As a uni student who does not have a lot of time in the morning to put a lot of makeup on, this gel is a quick fix and I LOVE how natural it looks. A lot of people are saying that it makes their eyebrows feel stiff and the solution I suggest to this is to get a spooley brush and use it to spread out the product. It even says on the box to do that. Overall, I highly recommend this eyebrow gel (even to those college students, like me, who are on a tight budget and just want a quick fix in the morning)