DHS Clear Shampoo

3.3

on 8/25/2008 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

This has been my HG for over a year. I have shoulder length, thick, coarse, highlighted hair and this shampoo is fabulous!!! Does a great job cleansing, does not strip or dry out hair and makes it shiny and healthy looking. I am also in love with the DHS Conditioning Rinse with Panthenol, my other HG! This is available online @ drugstore.com or through your local pharmacy for about $9. Ask the pharmacy to order for you and you should have it in your hands within 24 hours. Terrific, no frills product!!!

on 8/25/2008 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

SAD UPDATE (12/08/08): I've come to the conclusion that the TLS base of this shampoo is completely annoying my skin. I didn't realize till today that it's VERY closely related to SLS, which my SD-prone face hates. Paula B. says to avoid it.

Original Review: Fabulous SLS and SLES-free shampoo. Perfect for those who are sensitive and who may be dermatitis prone. Available in 8 oz and 16 oz sizes. Lathers beautifully and cleans without stripping. Love ♥ it.
INGREDIENTS: Purified Water, TEA-Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-8 Distearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Cocamide MEA, Polyquaterinium-22, Citric Acid continued >>

Popular Shampoos